Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle Ripper
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Kyle Ripper

Rep. : 3
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Grim Reaper (True form) Human (other)

The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) Empty
PostSubject: The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone)   The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:01 pm

Ripper sat on his throne of skulls relaxing for awhile, as did Guan Yu who was laying down beside his horse. Ripper was tired and a bit over worked, as was Guan Yu. The two had been doing what Ripper normally did, which was taking souls of the evil, and helping the souls of the good, Guan Yu preferred to help the souls, which was quite understandable seeing as how Ripper didn't much like it either, but he needed to or else he'd die.

Ripper was in his human form with his jet black hair, and holy white armour. Guan Yu preferred this form, rather than the other; who wouldn't. Ripper was using his cape as a blanket seeing as how it was heavy enough for it, while Guan Yu just had his armour.

Ripper looked at Guan Yu with a bit of jealousy, he couldn't believe Guan could fall asleep so easily, unlike himself who had a hard time trying to sleep. The souls of the dead here kept floating around him, bugging him which he believed the souls where just tauting him. "Damn pest!" Ripper announced as he slid back on his throne. Guan Yu however was not awakened by the sudden outburst and continued to sleep.
Back to top Go down
C.K.

C.K.

Rep. : 0

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone)   The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:07 pm

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH''Ami screamed she fell down on the floor through the portal "Omg how did I end up here"she said she looked where she was she had worried face
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

PostSubject: Re: The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone)   The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:57 pm

(o.0 anyone can come?)
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone)   The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:15 am

((yeah man feel free to join in))
Ripper looked at the woman who had come throw some portal with a bit of interest then looked over to see if Guan Yu had woken up from the noise. Of course he was still asleep, so Ripper sighed then returned his view back onto the girl. Ripper smiled then called forth two undead soldiers to help her up. "Hey there." Ripper greeted with a smile. He was still in his human form so he shouldn't look like a threat at all.
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

Rep. : 2
Nation : Former Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone)   The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:30 am

A massive shockwave of pure cosmic energy would suddenly pass oveer the grave yard. The energy was souly targeted at ripper. As it neared him it would converge on his location and bombard hhim from all directions trying to eradicate him. From behind a large grave stepped a man of large proportions. His body and frame was rather large for a human. He carried on his shoulder a massive war hammer.

As he watched his supersova aim to consume ripper he saw another girl but payed no further attention to her. At 7th rank she wasn't much a threat.

Erik would tap the ground with his hammer sending out waves of tacyon particals which would allow him to easliy manipulate anything in the graveyard and tear it to ribbons with his darkmatter destruction. The sky around erik would spark with black lighting and form small black circle at certain ponts
Back to top Go down
C.K.

C.K.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone)   The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:57 pm

Kyle Ripper wrote:
((yeah man feel free to join in))
Ripper looked at the woman who had come throw some portal with a bit of interest then looked over to see if Guan Yu had woken up from the noise. Of course he was still asleep, so Ripper sighed then returned his view back onto the girl. Ripper smiled then called forth two undead soldiers to help her up. "Hey there." Ripper greeted with a smile. He was still in his human form so he shouldn't look like a threat at all.
Ami looked at Ripper "Um...Hi"she said "What is this place any way"she said to Ripper with a confused face.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone)   The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:12 pm

}>Gig would appear standing an even distance between Kyle and C.K, with Hinote, Rosary, and Leona accompanying him. Upon arrival he would emit a Negative EMP around himself, his CASTs, and the other two that would force apart the molecules of the supernova that King Eric had just needlessly created, thereby nullifying it. The Tacyon particles would also be repeled and scorched. The EMP would continue outwards headed straight for King Eric at an astonishing rate, if he were hit the EMP would take the same effect on him as well, meaning instant death of course.<{
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone)   The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:24 pm

As the Super nova was canceled by the epm Erik would summon a black hole with his hammer and defend himself. The black hole was manipulated so only the wave would be sucked in.

"Someone of worthy power is here" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone)   The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:08 pm

Ripper looked at the two men with a rather bored look pasted on his face, as he nodded towards the man who had just saved him. Ripper then focused his view on C.K. then gave her a kind smile. "This is the graveyard my dear." Ripper replied with a gentle tone. Ripper then looked over to see Guan Yu looking towards the man who had just tried to kill them.

"Kyle, I think this man would have killed us if it wasn't for that man over there." Guan told Ripper in a annoyed tone. Guan Yu wasn't happy with what the man with the hammer had just tried to do. "Kyle I think you should show this man your true form." Guan suggested to Ripper as he mounted his horse.

Ripper looked at Guan Yu then sighed. "Yeah... theres no way in hell I'd be able to take him on as a human." Ripper admitted as a heavy black mist began to form around him, and C.K. After a few seconds Ripper was now in his true form. "There we go. Oh my beautiful young woman, are you okay?" Ripper asked as he reached out his boney hand. "Also Gig thank you for your help, I'd really like your help in getting rid of this man, Oh and I would also like your help Mi'lady." Ripper finished as he swung around his Death Scythe, and drew his Zanpakuto. He true did look like the god of Death in this form, and with his weapon. Sadly however Ripper was not yet at the level he should be, he may be the Grim Reaper but he didn't have the strength he once had before.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone)   The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:10 pm

}>Leona would bow politely to the the skeleton, and then to the girl, greeting them in place of Gig, who had been focusing on the man before him. After a moment he finally spoke<{ "If I'm correct...you're known as Kyle right... We haven't formally met, but this opportunity seemed to good to pass up, I'll have you thank me later..." }>As Gig spoke, Hinote would move and stand in front of Kyle, while Leona would walk and stand in front of the other girl, and as for his daughter Rosary, she stepped before Gig with her flaming hair dancing in the wind.<{ "...Now you I don't know... I don't know you or why you attacked these people, I honestly don't care... however...you interest me. What are you here for...?" }>He was very direct now, he wasn't his usual relaxed self.<{
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone)   The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:06 pm

=Ragna looked down on the fight from afar, chuckling to himself. These barbaric beings that inhabited his planet were as simple minded and cared for nothing less than destruction. He faded away into what appeared to be nothingness.=
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone)   The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:52 pm

As gig spoke to Erik he would tell him what he wanted to hear.

"I Am King Erik. Overseer of the W.Est.E.R.N. Empire. I am here to ensure the demolition and complete eradication of Humanity and all advance life forms from their planet and local space. I desire to bring back planets to the way they were before human or advanced life began infecting them" he said setting his hammer on the ground.
Back to top Go down
C.K.

C.K.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone)   The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Kyle Ripper wrote:
Ripper looked at the two men with a rather bored look pasted on his face, as he nodded towards the man who had just saved him. Ripper then focused his view on C.K. then gave her a kind smile. "This is the graveyard my dear." Ripper replied with a gentle tone. Ripper then looked over to see Guan Yu looking towards the man who had just tried to kill them.

"Kyle, I think this man would have killed us if it wasn't for that man over there." Guan told Ripper in a annoyed tone. Guan Yu wasn't happy with what the man with the hammer had just tried to do. "Kyle I think you should show this man your true form." Guan suggested to Ripper as he mounted his horse.

Ripper looked at Guan Yu then sighed. "Yeah... theres no way in hell I'd be able to take him on as a human." Ripper admitted as a heavy black mist began to form around him, and C.K. After a few seconds Ripper was now in his true form. "There we go. Oh my beautiful young woman, are you okay?" Ripper asked as he reached out his boney hand. "Also Gig thank you for your help, I'd really like your help in getting rid of this man, Oh and I would also like your help Mi'lady." Ripper finished as he swung around his Death Scythe, and drew his Zanpakuto. He true did look like the god of Death in this form, and with his weapon. Sadly however Ripper was not yet at the level he should be, he may be the Grim Reaper but he didn't have the strength he once had before.
Cara looked at Ripper "I'm okay but why are these guys are here"OCC:Is he flirting with her XD "And also I want to just sit somewhere else"Cara sat by a grave far far away to watch the fight begin
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone)   The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:24 pm

}>Gig listened, analyzing all that he had heard... this W.Est.E.R.N. Empire reminded him of something, though he couldn't recall what it was, or where it was from.<{ "An d how, pray tell, do you hope to accomplish such a task..." }>Gig waited, disregarding anything the other 2 did, and scanning for the presence that had appeared abpove them only recently.<{
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone)   The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:12 pm

((No he's not flirting XD, he's a gentleman))

Ripper looked at King Erik. "So then why are you trying to kill me if I'm not human?" Ripper asked in a bored tone. Ripper wasn't happy with this king Erik guy, one reason being the fact he thought he was human, and the other was he nearly killed the young woman. "You do know I am the god of death right Erik?" Ripper asked as his wings flapped. Ripper didn't quite get what was going on here other than some guy coming out of nowhere saying he wanted to destroy humanity.

Ripper sighed then lowered his head. "Well I guess that means you are the one keeping me busy for the past little while hey?" Ripper asked Erik with a tired voice. Ripper then let a black mist form around him. Within a few seconds he appeared beside Gig then looked at him.
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone)   The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:33 pm

"I will one by one discard of each human life with this hammer of mine. This is why I continue to live and it's why I hate the General.

Erik would stop talking for a moment and pivot with his hammer in his hand in the direction Kyle was in.

"You are a living being with the desire to hurt and destroy. Therefore you must perish just as they will" he said flicking the hair from his face.

As he spoke an invisible field of Automites began to pour from the handle of his hammer. They would cover a 100 kilometer radius and anything in this radius would be studied and examined down to the very atom. They would how ever not know this was happening unless they could detect matter at an atomic level.

After this was done the Automites would dissolve into nothingness in case one should try and steal them for information. This action was very reminiciant of the General and the way he protected his technology.

(An Automite is a branch off from the nano bot which is as small as an atom)
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone)   The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:48 pm

"The General...could've sworn I heard that from somewhere... you're--" }>Gig stopped abruptly as he felt the Automites approaching, under normal circumstances he wouldn't feel something so small, however since there was a field of them moving simultaneously, the vibrations in the air that they would cause a a whole was noticeable for Gig. Having no desire to deal with his own data being taken he spoke one brief sentence.<{ "Release a wave of flames Rosary." }>Just as soon as her name was said she released an immense wave of Helios flame, burning hot as the sun. These flames would most definitely destroy the automites, and convert them to energy, which Rosary would take to speed up her growth process. Since Rosary had no idea Gig wanted the wave of flames to go, it would continue straight towards the Erik person. As it continued forward, Gig spoke.<{ "You my friend... are no better than that General person you speak of...or any other human for that matter. You all feel you're entitled to make decisions that'll change the world-- no-- the Universe. I would have offered you the chance to join me, but you have no real reasoning behind this...you have not been wronged in anyway, you merely want senseless destruction. You're a fool, just as that General person was." }>Rosary's flaming hair would begin crackling violently, and both Hinote and Leona would begin emitting pulses of energy, while Gig himself remained perfectly neutral...<{ "I suggest you take your leave... Erik..."
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone)   The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:01 am

As Erik saw the wave of fire approach him he would raise his hammer off the ground. A wall of rock would rush up from under him and fire black dots at the fire. As the black dots hit the fire the fire would begin to spiral and suck into the dots as if they were hole in the fabric of space.

"What you do not under stand. Gig is that unlike the General I do not play the role of God. I just want to see life live the way it was meant to. There is no future for the universe if people like the General and you are infecting it with your mindless technology. I see you as the destroyer, the one causing harm to these planets. That is why you must be purged" he said as one of the black dots consumed him and like that he was gone.

The black dots would vanish and the wall of rock would suddenly crumble away revealing a massive assortment of animals, vegetation and other life forms. This was Erik's way of telling his enemies he meant good. Even if his good meant killing people.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone)   The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:17 am

}>Gig watched as the black dots absorbed the flames, and he watched as Erik disappeared, perfectly etching every moment of what had just transpired into his mind.<{"Che, playing the judge of mankind is no better than playing god...what a fool." }>Leona's energy would cease pulsing, as would Hinote's. At that moment Gig would pat Rosary's head, causing her to smile with a sense of content. Afterwords he would turn to face Kyle, who had recently moved next to him.<{ "I just saved your life and this girls...I'm no hero or ally of justice, under different circumstances I'd kill you just as quickly as he was prepared to do... What say you return my generosity? All I request is that you either join my cause, or fight my daughter...either is perfectly fine with me... what do you say?" }>As Gig spoke Rosary grabbed his arm, holding him in a possessive and childish manner while staring at Kyle.<{
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone)   The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:10 am

Ripper looked at him then green flames burst out from his empty sockets. "I know you would have tired to do the same thing as Erik if it didn't turn out the way it did, remember I am the Grim Reaper." Ripper pointed out with a laugh. "Also what do you mean by join you? I can be your ally, or friend if thats what you want but as for working for you I can't do that seeing as how I'm still working for God." Ripper replied to Gig. Reaper then disappeared within his black mist, and then he and Guan Yu were gone.

"You know how to call me Gig." Rippers voice said from the areas with black mist. Before all the mist disappeared a ring fell to Gig's feet. It was the thing Gig could use to call him for support.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone)   The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:53 am

}>As Ripper disappeared Gig would take the ring, quickly putting it into his pocket, he glance to the other girl before snapping his fingers. Hinote would disappear in an explosion of flames, while Leona would wrap her arms around Gig and Rosary before disappearing in a flash of radiant light.<{
Back to top Go down
C.K.

C.K.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone)   The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:28 pm

C.K. pulls out her swords she had a intrest to fight now "Maybe I'll join a little"she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone)   The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grim Reaper (please join in anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: East - Escalus :: Ancient Cemetery-
Jump to: