Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Challenging the Grim Reaper

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeon
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Aeon

Rep. : 0
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Acadamy
Energy Type : Alchemy

Challenging the Grim Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Challenging the Grim Reaper   Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:24 pm

I would suddenly appear in a spiral of flam waiting for this grim reaper to arrive. If he really was the death god then he would show his face.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Grim Reaper   Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:44 pm

I would look around still waiting for him to show his face.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Kyle Ripper

Rep. : 3
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Grim Reaper (True form) Human (other)

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Grim Reaper   Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:41 pm

((Sorry I didn't know about this till now.))

Ripper walked up towards the man who looked like he wanted to challange him. "Hey there." Mike said as he called a throne of skulls from the ground. After the throne was formed Mike sat down on it then folded his arm's. "So I take it you want something from me?" Mike said as he let his Scythe rest beside him. Ripper was in his human form right now and wouldn't turn unless this man proved himself worthy of seeing his true form.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Grim Reaper   Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:43 pm

"I want to kick your ass" is said as my hand turned into a fire ball and a great circle began to form around the battle field.

The circle suddenly began a massive alchemy symbol that would burn into the ground and put the fire out. Holding my scythe out at kyle I would smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Grim Reaper   Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:52 pm

Ripper rose from his throne then dispelled it. Mike then picked up his Scythe, then summoned his Zanpakuto. "Are you sure about this, I mean you might get hurt..." Mike said in a kind tone. Mike kept the Kantan sheathed, until he really needed it. Mike then swung his Scythe around to try and knock the man's scythe to the ground.

Last edited by Kyle Ripper on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Grim Reaper   Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:55 pm

(That's an auto hit I suggest next time you say "mike swung his scythe in an attempt to knock the scythe from his hands")

As kyle would swing his scythe at mine i would cause the ground under kyle to light up in a red hue. As it did the very ground beneath kyle would suddenly erupt sending a pillar of fire into the air. Another pillar of fire would form on the opposite side of the battle feild and I would find myself over there.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Grim Reaper   Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:59 pm

((Oh my bad))

Ripper looked at the man use some of his forbidden magic with a bit of annoyance. "Okay I'm not the one who's going to regret this."Mike said as he jumped up to the man then swung his Scythe at him.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Grim Reaper   Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:02 pm

As I saw Ripper jump towards me I would cause another pillar of flames to shoot up from the ground and act as a barrier which would stop him.

Sliding my scythe along the ground i would draw out another alchemic symbol.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Grim Reaper   Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:06 pm

Ripper looked down to see another flame pillar shot out from the ground and head straight for him. Mike quickly used the Pillar and husted himself over the pillar, then swung the Katana around to hit him. The if the katana hit him it'd feel like getting punched in the face.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Grim Reaper   Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:08 pm

I would watch as he seemingly jumped over the pillar as if it wasn't even hot. I would draw forth my Heat Shotel blade and swing it with mighty force at the katana hoping that the ultra hot blade of mine would just slice him in half.

the alchemic symbol from before began to glow with red lines then burning itself into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Grim Reaper   Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:57 pm

Ripper laughed at this gesture, as he quickly blocked the blade with his Katana. The hot blade had cut through the scabbard but the blade it self was holding up, after all it was soul energy. After blocking the attack Mike jumped back down to the ground. As soon as he landed on the ground he turned around. "Owowowow!! That burn's." Ripper thought as he began rubbing his hands. He could only take so much heat before it gets to the point of him flipping out. He was lucky he was able to take that heat for that long, the reason why was because every time he turned into his true form the skin would burn off, and his blood would boil, so in a way he trained himself his body to take great heat, but that wouldn't last long, this form was human after all.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Grim Reaper   Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:00 pm

I watched as the alchemic symbol I drew earlier began to glow. Just as Kyle would be landing the ground beneath him would turn to molten slag and instantly begin to roast him from the bottom up.

the locations around the molten slag filled are would rush up forming a barrier of fire which would trap Kyle inside it.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Grim Reaper   Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:11 pm

Ripper looked down to see the molten slag rise up. Ripper then raised his hand. "Unholy shield!" Mike said as a shield of bone's and soul magic formed a shield around him as the slag formed a barrier around him. Ripper then smiled as he quickly blasted the slag away and used the bottom of the unholy shield as a platform to keep him away from harm. "Didn't know I could do that did ya?" Mike asked as he drew his Zanpakuto. "Are you ready for this?" mike asked his soul blade as he swung his Scythe behind him. he was now in a battle ready stance.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Grim Reaper   Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:26 pm

I would look over towards Kyle and watch as he seemingly avoided getting burnt. I would lower the slag and fire back tot he ground and let it harden.

"Obviously I can't burn you" I said as I held both heat shotels out.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Grim Reaper   Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:30 pm

"Well you can you just have to get me when I least expect it like just then." Mike said with a hint of laughter. "If you want I can show you my true form?" Mike said as black mist began to fill the area.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Grim Reaper   Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:33 pm

"Sure show away" I said as without warning a symbol appeared in the sky and down rained a single pillar of searing fire.

I had aimed the pillar of fire straight for Kyle while he was turning into his true form.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Grim Reaper   Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:49 pm

Ripper turned into his true from then quickly flew away dodging the pillar. "That was good." Ripper said as he swung his Death Scythe cutting the pillar in half. "I see you use magic that was made forbidden by God." Ripper pointed out. "Don't worry I could care less all I want is to know your name." Ripper said as he turned to face the man.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Grim Reaper   Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:51 pm

"I am Aeon the Flame Epitaph" I said making the symbol in the sky follow Ripper and fire balls of flame at him.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Grim Reaper   Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:07 pm

Ripper looked at the fire ball's heading towards him. "Death's bane!" he said as a massive blast blew them away. Ripper looked back at Aeon. "I like your power...but we both seem to be able to counter each other's attacks pretty well." Ripper said with a hint of laughter. Ripper then flew towards Aeon then swung his sword. "Death's Bane!" He yelled as another blast was shot out from his sword towards Aeon.

((Its weak since he's still rank 7 XD, death's bane I mean))
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Grim Reaper   Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:12 pm

(I am 7th rank as well)

I would raise a wall of fire in front of me to defend from the death's bane. How ever it would still breech the barrier and come through at half power. I would lift my heat shotel's and form them into a X pattern hoping to block the attack as best I could. My fire ball attack would continue but speed up a bit. The more it fired the smaller the alchemic symbol in the air would get.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Grim Reaper   Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:17 pm

Ripper kept either dodging or blocking the fireball's. He was enjoying this. Ripper looked at Aeon. "If Aeon manages to survive my next few attack's then I'll become his friend even if he doesn't want one. After all he might need my help one day." Ripper thought as he sent another Death's bane at Aeon.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Grim Reaper   Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:18 pm

((No one dies here, it was only said to give it that feeling))
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Grim Reaper   Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:22 pm

I would quickly sheath my two shotel's and draw form my scythe. I would spin the weapons causing it to blur and as I did so a pillar of fire would shoot out of the ground after the fire subsided i would be standing there.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Grim Reaper   Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:27 pm

Ripper looked in amazement as the pillar blocked his Death's bane. "your good." Ripper pointed out as he flew over top Aeon quickly, then sent another Death's Bane. He could only do that do that two more time's before he'd need to take some life force.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Grim Reaper   Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:32 pm

Spinning the scythe again I would cause the ground under me to erupt and send me blasting into the air. As I was blasting into the air I would fire the final fire ball from the flying alchemic symbol between the path the death bane was taking towards me.

As the ball hit the death bane it would kimingle then two together and just cause the bane to drive off coarse. But not enough for me to dodge. Using the scythe I would try and knock it away only to be hit backwards into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Grim Reaper   Challenging the Grim Reaper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenging the Grim Reaper
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Southwest :: Underground Scorcher-
Jump to: