Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) Empty
PostSubject: Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join)   Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:35 am

Unknown entered the Golden lake for training. Yes higher ranking people need to train to. And since Unknown hasn't trained since his arrival he knew it was th perfect time to attempt his new form and kinesis.
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join)   Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:44 am

the General would walk onto the beach overlooking the golden beach. HE saw Unknown there and watched him.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join)   Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:45 pm

"You do know if you slip up, I will kill you...." Instantly Unknown would turn around as large thick tentacles made of telekinesis energy traveled rather quickly towards the General. These tentacles were made of Unknown's telekinesis which would be difficult to absorb, or even control by someone else. It was like his conscience in a way. These tentacles would rapidly spin creating a artificial gravitational pull, pulling objects and debris such as sand, boulders from the beach around the tentacles like a barrier to power the damage up. The sand spinning would begin to harden as the rocks being pushed greatly against the sand would sand the rocks down into smaller sized rocks.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join)   Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:47 am

"I am well aware of the consequences" the General would say as he dug his feet into the ground.

As he dug his feet into the ground he would anchor himself to the sand by blasting his binding tethers into the sands. His 3 layers of shielding was always active and churning. Today was the day he would bring himself near death and tap into a power he only knew of when he was back on Vescrutia.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join)   Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:35 am

The tentacles surrounded with sand, and rock were indeed still lashing towards the General. And as they did the shields of the General were detected from the sonar polarity from the telekinesis pulsing from the tentacles. "There we go..." The tentacles would suddenly wrap around the shield and utterly crush them all one by one. If the General didn't act quickly he too would be crushed. Unknown's, hands began to vibrate as a large floating eye appeared above him, the eye stared at where the General would be.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join)   Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:08 pm

As the tentacles and sand collided with the General's Physical Attack stopping I-Feild, He would simply watch. After 1 second he would use his jump jets to push himself upwards using his own I-Feild as protection so he could break through the attack. Being the General he always had cards up his sleeves. As the General began to jump jets upwards his back would flash and his Wing's of Light would appear. Tachyon PArticles would immediately pour out bombarding the sands and tentacles. In a flash the General would suddenly disappear.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join)   Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:48 pm

The eye that floated in the air above Unknown would absorb some sort of energy from the sun, unknown what is was by the General of what he was going to do. As the tentacles were still made of telekinesis, the energy would expand pushing the sand and rocks into the entire area creating a sandstorm of the sort, as the telekinesis would then split into particle molar size by manipulating the sandstorm to continue to get stronger. Yet the eye turned a clear color, like a bubble engulfing Unknown in a barrier. It would then create a locking seal around Unknown's body, the eye's pupil would move around his body.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join)   Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:18 pm

the General would Re-Quantize above the clouds in the sky. His eyes would glow yellow with streaks of gold data running through them. Looking down at the ground he would spread his wings open and create his Tachyon Particle Reality Bending Shield. The shield would bend the reality around it to stop attacks from hitting the General. the General's Mind Jammer would be active already and continuously set millions of security measure on his mind to stop people from trying to use telepathy and other forms of mind control.

"I may not be able to claim victory but this loss can only bring me further towards my desired goal" the General would say targeting the Eye.

the General wings would spread open again and the 8 Fin Funnels would burt out and all jet off into random areas and begin firing Radion (not to be mixed up with Radiation) towards the eye. The Funnels would burst around like flies making them almost impossible to strike at or attack. Each Funnel had it's own reality bending shield plus the 3 other shield forms the General possessed making each Funnel a deadly weapon platform.

While all this was going on the General was channeling energy towards his hands like he saw Labelisa do. He was trying to recreate the conditions that he felt on Vescrutia when he used the Dragon Decapitation Strike. His only ability that was always 1 rank ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join)   Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:32 pm

((I don't see this reality bending shield in your weapons list.....and was this approved that you could bend reality at such a level you're at now?))
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Rep. : 0
Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

PostSubject: Re: Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join)   Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:37 pm

(I'm just gonna go ahead and say no to that right here and now...)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join)   Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:20 am

(It only bends reality within 4 inches to the General. And Falx who's my rank easily broke through it. So it's not god modding or anything strong.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join)   Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to Take the Gloves Off: (anyone can join)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Southwest :: Golden Lake-
Jump to: