Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! Empty
PostSubject: Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time!   Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:48 am

After he had posted a global announcement the General had made his way t the battle ground the same location he stated on the announcement. It allowed anyone to come duel and join at any time.

He waited patiently for the first guess.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time!   Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:36 pm

*She faded onto the scene, being cradled by her massive scythe Scorn. Scorn levitated a meter off the ground, and Rozalyn would grab the handle of her blade. "Hm? Out here for a fight are ya?"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time!   Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:40 pm

"After we gather a few more" he said standing on the grouns
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time!   Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:02 pm

*Rozalyn pouted, but quickly over came it with an idea. Her hand suddenly began to glow with black flames as she blasted the fire at the General in a flamethrower like fashion. Anything the flames touched caught on fire, and Rozalyn would smirk. "Thats boring, who ever comes will come at their own pace." She controled the flow of the flames with her index finger, gently moving it about to make the flames go straight for the General.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time!   Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:23 pm

the General's Energy Jammer Canceling shield's kicked in sending out eaves of energy equal to the of the ones she was sending. In turn this would cause the black flames near the General to suddenly cancel out. Any flames outside the General 1 meter EJC radius would remain there. He summoned forth his Jump Jet Advanced wings then burst into the air. His EJC remained active and just to make things safer he activated the Mind Jammer which didn't allow anything to access his mind.

As he burst straight upwards he Pulled his Banriu From his back then suddenly Quantized and appeared in the sky 1 kilometer up.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time!   Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:37 pm

*She saw the General appeared 1 kilometer in the sky, and right above him the sky was blackening with a seemingly black fog, which it was obviously more to it than that. "Hehe, those sheilds won't work with me." The fog like substance quickly expanded for the General and through out the sky moderately. Some of the black fog formed tendrils and rammed at the General with great speed and force. It would be unfortunate if they were to hit. Rozalyn stood on the air, holding Scorn in hand smiling as she watched the spectacle. She was literally fired up.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time!   Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:57 pm

"There is more to me then these shields" He said as his body began to flash.

Everytime it flashed he would appear in a microsecond slashing the tendrils away. He appeared 2 kilometers to the left with his wings fully open. Two Bit's burst out and began to move towards Rozalyn while rapidly dashing around and firing off Radion Bursts. They were like flies and were extremely quick and unpredictable.

the General would brace for another attack. His senses were wide open letting him sense anything that would even get close to him.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time!   Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:51 pm

*When Rozalyn implied that it was unfortunate if the black fog hit, she ment it, and that included what touched the tendrils. Whatever it was that touched the tendrils, whether it be his arm or a sword, it would begin to separate molecule by molecule, since that is what dark matter was all about. "For your sake I hope so." Rozalyn's Scythe gave a vicious screeching noise as all of the radion burts were absorbed and converted right into Scorn. Using so much heat based attacks would quickly go nowhere with her, as well as make her stronger since the absorbed energy was being converted to pure ether and placed into her body. The dark matter continued to spread through the sky, sending more tendrils at the General. His cancelling shield would most likely be separated molecule by molecule if they touched them, or anything else for that matter, so the safest bet would be to dodge like hell.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time!   Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:48 am

the Tachyon based energy shield would continued to regenerate and reform in microsecond. Faster than anything ever built before. The Tachyon particles made this shield impenetrable to energy based attacks , be it fig or be it nuclear radiation. Not caring one bit he appeared behind Rozalyn and swung his blade twice at he. He would transport and reappear about twelve times in the span of about 0.003 seconds. He retreated into his data based realm.

His sword flashed rebuilding itself after some of its duranium built shell had bean eaten away. His Core Blade was fine that al that mattered. Time would pass in the real world but in the data ream it would stand still, flow, speed up, rewind, and move at all points at the same time making an image that was incomprehensible to anything that wasn't data. If anyone were to get in here they would be shredded apart and their individual atom would be thrown into each and every time frame imaginable. This wasn't the case of the General let whom ever came in survive.

This was his world and in here he was god.

"He waited for a moment watching to see what kind of actions Rozalyn would take to the moved he just made in the split second of time.

the General felt her power and it rival that of Kham, a warrior he once faught in the Vescrutia time frame. A warrior he held his ground to fairly well.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time!   Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:37 pm

*She slightly moved Scorn over a bit, effectively blocking the General's sword swings. The energy on the blade at the time was drained into Scorn, leaving no after effects. The General may be unaware, but thanks to Rozalyn's analytical eyes, it was nothing she couldn't and didn't analyze on the field. Even if the General moved the speed of light, she would have spotted him. As he retreated into his data realm, she pouted. "Hm, He is no longer in this dimension frame. He must have cut into a separate universe or realm for the time being, how boring." With dark matter around the field, she could tell what entered and exited the dimensions and the universe, so she knew that the General left, only she would use this to her advantage. She stood calmly as her soul wavelength began to extend a few kilometers from her body, her fear soul. She almost forgot that she learned this from Khrona, and now decided to excercise its might. Inside her soul looked pale and black thanks to the dark matter. She could probably open up the data realm and send dark matter into it and have it collapse on itself, but she would rather wait for the General to show himself. Dark Matter is everywhere in everything dimension, so it would be unavoidable if she did so.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time!   Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:38 pm

the General stopped and looked into the real world. He spread his wings open and immediately began to emit pure lightwave tachyon particles. She was able to track him when he Quantized but could she track him slipping in and out of his data realm a few dozen time all at the same time. He would let a single Hologram of himself out of the Data realm the hologram would flash red becoming real.

It lifted up two katanas and flew towards Rozalyn. As it went it had something planned.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time!   Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:15 pm

(Ha, I was waiting for someone to do this!)

*The light emited would be devoured and deleted by the dark matter instantly. Light of no kind can shine through dark matter. As the General slipped in and out of the data realm, she knew, and when she felt his presnece go back into the data realm but felt another energy, she knew it had to be a clone. As the clone flew at Rozalyn it would be encased in her fear soul as well as dark matter, and as such would be rejected from this dimension as well as broken down into base atoms. "Anything else before this comes to a close?" She would say as Scorn turned into a scythe of tenrai chakra.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time!   Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:18 pm

"One question, Can you delete data?" he said summoning just hologram in the real world.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time!   Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:24 pm

*Rozalyn's expression grew grim as she pointed Scorn at the hologram. "Child, I can delete and banish your entire data realm from this existence." Since the General foolishly summoned the clone into her soul wavelength and the area of dark matter since neither of them stopped expanding, It would revert, and the dark matter would force a rift to the data realm using the hologram as the necessary wormhole to do so. Dark matter and fear soul energy would now begin to enter the data realm, banishing it into several differen dimensions in which it would be known as regular insignificant data. The General would end up the same way if he stayed inside, and if he came outside he would still be at a critical risk. What to do...The dark matter would begin to expand the wormhole it created, sending copious amounts of dark matter into the data realm.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time!   Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:32 pm

As the dark matter poured in walls would form and the data realm would switch to different dimension planes at a rate as fast as the tachyon energy could take it. Only if Rozalyn knew about tachyon particles would she be able to allow her dark matter to break through the walls and barrier and lapse onto the lightwave tachyon particles.

Hi data realm would completely shut off deleting all dark matter that was inside it. He floating in the sky inside a barrier of Pure Lightwave Tachyon particles. A single black rose appeared beside Rozalyn before the General vanished.

Last edited by the General on Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time!   Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:08 am

*That was a misconception on the General's part, and a fatal one at that. The dark matter didn't have to break through anything, if it touched it, it would separate it molecule by molecule and erase/banish it from the dimension or existence. As such, those barriers easily came down and the dark mattered continued. The dark matter would also fail to be deleted from the data realm, since dark matter is what binds everything to a plane of existence, if you were to delete it, you would also erase whatever has its dark matter removed. The General's light barrier obviously wouldn't hold, since light is ineffective against dark matter. "I sense your despair." The insignificant black rose was frozen atom by atom by the tenrai chakra. Rozalyn wondered if the General would come out anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time!   Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:10 am

"I have the power to convert dark matter into tachyon lightwave particles. I will be back. Trust me" he said appearing in the office of Ezekiel

(By the way data is not made up of dark matter and there fore can not be effected by it. But anywho Im out of this)
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time!   Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:34 am

(The fact that it was a "realm" proved it was a type of dimension or plane of existence. And since it was proven, then one way or the other, the data REALM is bound by dark matter. but its fine you can leave.)

*Upset that the General fled the scene , she shrugged her shoulders as her fear soul wavelength would subside as well as the dark matter. She would fall out of the sky, fading away somewhere before touching anything.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time!   Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duel of Duel: Anyone Can Join At Any Time!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: South - Bloom :: Black Earth-
Jump to: