Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abari Yatsutoru
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Abari Yatsutoru

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Acadamy
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Kiddo, Navitas, Soulforce

Character sheet
Race: Shinigami/Shrew

A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz Empty
PostSubject: A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz   A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:31 pm

(-Abari would be walking through the scorcher as he felt the intense heat that this place had. Perfect, this made him in tune more with his powers of lava as he stood there awaiting a challenge for someone to show up-)

Last edited by Abari Yatsutoru on Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noxalyz
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Noxalyz

Nation : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Soul Energy, Plasma

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz   A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:00 pm

-Noxalyz entered the area uneffected by the heat and looking pretty fine. She spotted some guy who appeared to be feeling fine in this dreaded heat.-
"Hello. Are you, human?"
-She had yet to meet an actually human. Everything was extraordinary. She had wondered if she would ever see one in her life time.-
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz   A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:04 pm

"Sorry but no. I hadn't been called human in over thirty years," (-Abari became a soul reaper during the age of 18 and as such thats the age he's been at for a while and now that he shrewish DNA made him immortal-) "You dont seem human either." (-Abari would say as he took off his long trench coat and placed it elsewhere-)
Back to top Go down
Noxalyz
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Noxalyz

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz   A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:26 pm

"Technically no. I am an artificially created human."
-She noticed him take off his cloak, and assumed he was getting ready for battle.-
"So, what are you getting ready for?"
-She most likely knew the answer, but she wanted to hear him say it himself.-
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz   A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:30 pm

"Well...I thought you came here to battle is all." (-Abari would say as he cracked his neck and other body parts as he looked towards nox.He took in that she said was created human which mean she may have some things underneath her sleeve that she may not be telling-)

"You did come to battle right?"
Back to top Go down
Noxalyz
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Noxalyz

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz   A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:44 pm

"Sure, I guess I can spare some time."
-A violet rose appeared in each hand and she would hold them as if they were miniature daggers.-
"Is that spiritual energy I'm sensing?"
-She said quizzically. She had sensed it before, and it was greater than her own. Although, just because it was stronger, didn't mean Noxalyz didn't know how to coop.-
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz   A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:47 pm

"You know about spiritual pressure?" (-Would say as it was only a small amount leaking from his body, for her to know what that is means that she had some experience with it.guess that means I cant overwhelm her like I do others then. he would move his hand over to the hilt of his blade and unsheathe his zampaktou-)
Back to top Go down
Noxalyz
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Noxalyz

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz   A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:04 am

-She pointed her rose at Abari, taking pride in what she was about to say.-
"My mother is Rozalyn, not only do I know about soul energy and reiatsu, my soul energy is pretty high and my soul has the same traits as Rozalyn's. Don't dare underestimate me."
-She slashed the rose and petals would drift around her body.-
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz   A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:40 pm

"Rozalyn...never heard of here or soul energy for that matter." (-Abari would as he twirled his zampaktou in his hands. It was about time for the battle to begin and to test out his new study that he just learned about-)
Back to top Go down
Noxalyz
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Noxalyz

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz   A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:08 pm

-Hm, she expected this guy to attack first, but he apparently didn't. No matter.-
"Alright then. I'll show you, what I can do."
-A purge of energy bursted from her body and the ground would become wavy and thick, much like quicksand. Noxalyz stood on it perfectly and pointed her rose in Abari's direction. Suddenly a wave of quicksand built up quickly and raced toward him like a hurricane.-
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz   A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:45 pm

Tenran(-Abari would think in his mind as a whirlwind of sorts would form from seemingly nowhere as it combated the quick sand as it began to get sucked into the whirlwind and have it shot right back at her as well. Abari would then stomp the earth as several pillars of earth would form and shoot outwards towards nox, at different angles encased she dodged the wrong way she would be hit by on or two-)
Back to top Go down
Noxalyz
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Noxalyz

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz   A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:13 pm

-She smirked once she saw the hurricane's quicksand mix into the whirlwind. This was a great opportunity for her to add fuel to the fire. She stomped her foot on the ground and created a larger, ongoing hurricane, one that would also, but only partially, mix into the whirlwind while the rest of the hurricane continued to overrun it, using the whirlwind's velocity and force to strengthen the hurricane. It now continued for Abari only with more speed and power, as well as size.-
"Hm, what type of abilities can he use?"
-She thought as the earth pillars shot at her. The rose petals drifting around her began to rotate quickly, like mini buzz saws, dicing the pillars to bits while continuing for Abari attempting to do the same. Abari had yet to move, so the quicksand would begin to take him in. It would be difficult for him to avoid these petals while slowed down and having a hurricane tail him. Noxalyz wanted test him, and see what abilities he possessed. Her skin became a darker tone as she fiddled with her rose.-
"Is this all you can do?"
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz   A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:03 pm

(-Lets deal with the hurricane first it seemed that it had gotten bigger and stronger s it headed towards him as he looked down at his feet and saw the sand was consuming him and he looked over and saw the buzz saw type petals head towards him as well. While analyzing the situation his red reiatsu began to form around him in a bright red as he quickly turned into a silver/ white color as his eyes glowed the same. this would cause the quick sand to be pushed back some enough for him to move but he waited a bit until the hurricane got right into range before expanded his reiatsu and have it mix in with his spiritual pressure to cause both the hurricane,petals and the quicksand to to disperse else where.(basically a strong ass pulse wave) abari who would still be twirling his sword would flahstep above,behind,to the, left and the right of Nox, all in a matter seconds releasing more of the pulse wave type attack at nox as he flash steped back to his original spot as he watched onward to see what see could do to defend herself. -)
Back to top Go down
Noxalyz
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Noxalyz

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz   A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:54 pm

-The first pulse wave caught her by surprise, since she didn't anticipate his speed. She threw her arms up for a cross guard, shielding her body and giving her arms minor injuries. Now that she knew what was going on, the other attacks has their vector values changed, sending them back into the direction from wence they came.-
"I see, so you're the speedy type eh?"
-Her eyes gave a crimson red glow (much like her signature) as she suddenly began to float on mid air. Her arms were now black and purple arrows appeared on both her arms and legs.-
"Lets see you try that again."
-She made a single hand sign and placed her hand on the ground, causing several dozen violet rose buds to sprout throughout the field. From a single glance, Abari wouldn't know where they all were, and with that Noxalyz held her hand out and forced a strong gust of wind upon Nathan. Such a task was easy for her, all she had to do was change the winds vector values.-
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz   A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:27 pm

((Lol I see somebody wants to fight Nathan))

(-abari would watch as his pulse waves came back towards him as he smiled at her threat that she made as he would open his palm and gather his energy into his hand. A bead of sweat was on his head maintaining the power of his own chakra as he quickly punched the ground as tidal waves of earth mixed in with the shockwave would rise up towards Nox in a high speed fashion. This large tidal wave would provide a decent defense towards the rose petals as he heard her statement and smiled once more.-)

"I'll hold you up to that then."
Back to top Go down
Noxalyz
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Noxalyz

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz   A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:08 am

-As the tidal wave of earth was about to come in contact with Noxalyz, she held her finger out. Once her finger touched the wave, its viscosity would become that of gello, sitting still and all, gellowy. She slapped her hand on the gello structure, placing a vector arrow on the inside of it.-
"Alrighty then."
-She flicked the gellow wave, and it solidified to that of titanium before the vector arrow inside of it activated. It was redirected at Abari at about twice the speed it took to get to her.-
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz   A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:14 pm

(-With abari's free hand it began to glow with silvery reiatsu as he slide his foot back some as he began to focus on his hand more as it began to pulsate.-)

"Sho!!"
(-He thrusted his palm forward in a fast motion as a large force palm type wave of reiatsu towards the titanium wave, it had enough force contained in it to smash three medium sized houses in one fell swoop as it was going at speeds of mach 1. Next Abari would jump and flash step above nox his hand glowing from the sliver to a bright cyan type color as flames were now formed around his hand-)

"Sōkatsui!!!"
(-Now skyrocketing in a blaze of glory would be a large scale wave of flames reaching temperatures to the point of burning human flesh to nothing but bone would come from his head aiming to burn towards Nox at a speeds that exceeds sound-)
Back to top Go down
Noxalyz
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Noxalyz

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz   A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:28 pm

(If flames are traveling faster than sound, wouldn't they blow themselves out? =,= )

-She sideflipped away from the flames, but managed to get caught on the leg. Once she landed, she vectored the flames off of her leg, and it looked to be just fine.-
"Heh, is that all you got?"
-She said slapping vector arrows onto both of her legs again and two more on her arms. She gestured for Abari to come, holding a rose in hand.-
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz   A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:43 pm

((This is a kiddo although they act as regular flames they wouldn't have some of the weaknesses unless its a lot of it. And by sound i meant the sound barrier if that may clear things))

"Oh a cocky one I see. (-Abari would soon be on the ground as he would sheathe his zampaktou and form his keyblade Scalibur as it began to bleed turquoise energy as he began swinging the blade causing multiple blasts of the turquoise energy. If hit by any it should drain the soul based energy used to form it and if abari;s hunch was right her vectors would soon be no more.-)
Back to top Go down
Noxalyz
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Noxalyz

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz   A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:00 pm

-She concentrated on the incoming blasts and as they came close to her they were vectored out of the way. The vectors still worked of course, since when Noxalyz 'vectored' things it was short for saying she changed the vector values of it to redirect it.-
"I'm not that cocky. You seem to be pretty cocky, going easy on me."
-She thrusted her hand forward, changing the vector values of everything in the straight path in front of her to push it with tremendous force. It was like the force, it couldn't be seen and since it wasn't tangible Abari couldn't block it.-
"Vector Burst."
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz   A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:55 pm

(-Abari would counter attack with a sho that was either equal to the force type blast but soon would be amplified due to Scalibur being in his hand this would push the force type blast backwards towards noxalyz at rapid spped it still had enough force to level a mid sized house.-)

"You say I'm going easy on you, well allow me to kick it up a notch." (-Abari would place one of his hands in his pockets as violent gusts of wind began to pick up in the surrounding area as the pentagram behind him began to pulsate-)

"Necro Style..."
(-The pentagram began to leak with soulforce as a skeletal type hand could be seen coming forth from the center of the pentagram. Followed by a large scythe that was leaking with soulforce followed by two demon like horns on top of its head as well as wings. The full body of the beast would now come forth. even though it was only bone it looked muscular. This would be the liche king-)

"Noxalyz..meet the Liche King." (-The LK would let out a roar the caused tremors of soulforce to eject from his body aiming towards noxalyz at rapid speeds. only this time the soulforce seemed to deteriorate what ever it touched and if made contact it would deteriorate any if not all of her soul like abilities.-)

(Visual)
A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz Bonemonster
Back to top Go down
Noxalyz
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Noxalyz

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz   A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:06 pm

(I'm not sure how you can deteriorate soul abilities if I didn't use them o.o)

-The roar meant little to her as the soulforce imbued roar vectored off to the side along with her own move that Abari returned. The vector burst was only shifting vector values for a bit, so once she stopped the attack, the burst was gone.-
"Liche King? He seems odd.."
-Sometime about the liche king seemed all to familiar, and it was this feeling that was keeping Noxalyz from worrying. She shifted the vector vaues beneath her to allow her to levitate in mid-air.-
"Then lets see what that thing can do other then groan."
-She held her free hand out and plasma particles began to cluster in her hand, forming a condensed ball of plasma.-
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz   A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:14 pm

((Im talking bout your overall soul moves))

LK:*The LK would soon be walking towards Nox as he would slam his scythe on the ground causing soul force to spew into the ground. This causing liche servants to rise from the ground as there were about a good 12 of them. each having either a sword ax or some type of sharp weapon. the would all run towards nox at different angles of the field throwing projectiles covered in soulforce as well as navitas energy while the liche king remain where he was as his body began to glow.*

(-Abari would take this as a distraction as abari would now be above nox at a reasonable distance his body covered in the purple flames of Haien.-) Vector this (-Abari would let out an explosive of monumental proportions towards nox at a reasonably point blank like range the disintegration aspect of the haien type wave began to stretch out almost to a wide stretched radius as it aimed to literally burn her to a crisp as the projectiles of soulforce not being affected by this were still heading towards her.-)
Back to top Go down
Noxalyz
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Noxalyz

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz   A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:31 am

(Ugh, don't use the word 'reasonable' or 'reasonably' because in the context in which you used it made absolutely no sense. What the hell is 'reasonably' point blank range? You had to be close to me in order to do anything point blank, so when you said you were a 'reasonable' distance away, you HAD to be real close to me...)

-Using her analytical eyes and reflexes, Noxalyz managed to skillfully dodge the attacks of the liche servants. She evaded the projectiles in the same fashion.-
"So this is all a liche king can do?"
-As she spoke, Abari apparently appeared above her, and thanks to the analytical eye, because Noxalyz sensed him she saw Abari as well. She vectored herself this time about 20 meters over, shoulder rushing anything that stood in her way and evaded the burst, leaving Abari to char his liche servants.-
"Looks like I should try going on the offensive, now that I know what he is capable of."
Back to top Go down
Lyla Han
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Lyla Han

Guild : Creed
Energy Type : Chakra

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz   A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:54 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz   A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Challenge Abari vs Noxalyz
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next