Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

the General: Urning For A Fight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

the General: Urning For A Fight Empty
PostSubject: the General: Urning For A Fight   the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:43 am

the General looked around the scorched wasteland and waited for an opponent.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: the General: Urning For A Fight   the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:16 am

*miles was nearby and walked within sight miles looked at general* "i assume ur ready for that fight at our full potential?" *miles asked*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Urning For A Fight   the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:17 am

the General looked at Miles

"Yes and later but not this duel I shall test the potential of this Crystal" he said
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Urning For A Fight   the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:18 am

"alright then i will be testing out soemthing else" *miles said keeping what he was testing out secret*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Urning For A Fight   the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:20 am

"Save that for our next duel" the General said.

"For now we fight with what we are used to" he said

the General waited for miles to make the first strike.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Urning For A Fight   the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:24 am

*miles had summoned his servant http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs6/i/2005/087/e/6/Samurai_Spirit_5___Slasher_by_Artgerm.jpg his look didnt show who he was but a man of hsitory could call him kensai because of the black long loose hair and loose clothing as well as the katana* "i'd rather test it out here" *miles said as kensei held his katana at ready to draw at a moments notice*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Urning For A Fight   the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:32 am

"So you do not wish to fight with me personally" the General said taking his hand off the Banriu Blade's hilt and putting that hand to his side.

"So be it I shall test out my new weapon" the General said.

4 long black pillars shot out from the sky and smashed into the ground forming a box around the area the General is in. the General made a come get me hand gesture and waited. As he waited data began to transfer all around the area inside the box.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Urning For A Fight   the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:41 am

*kensai charged as well as miles, both wielded katana's but miles's had tiny agged teeth while micked to be rusty and sparked with electricity*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Urning For A Fight   the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:44 am

the General vanished and was gone from sight and all means of detection (unless miles can see inside a data realm)

the General's appeared behind Mile's and swung down for him. Two bit's appeared around Kensai and began firing bolts of energy from his chest.

the 4 pillars allowed the General to stay in the data realm for an indefinite amount of time. But this was not known to miles or Kensai.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Urning For A Fight   the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:48 am

*miles quickly reacted to the slash downward and summoned a set of armor over him with metal parts around where it was to connect, these metal parts also coursed with electricty so when the weapon was to hit it would shock general severly*

*kensai dashed to dodge the blast area then leaped toward the bits and slashed them in mid air with a flurry of katana swings making them bits of junk*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Urning For A Fight   the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:53 am

the sword vanished into a pixelated mess and was replaced by a vast amount of ants which quickly scurried away. The two bits simply exploded in a violent rage of fire.

the General stood inside the data realm atop a pillar and watched. He lifted his hand up and summoned forth a Real Hologram version of himself and threw that back into the Escellsia Realm. That Cloneral lunged backwards and came to a sliding stop 100 feet from Kensai.

The Cloneral drew it's own Banriu Blade and perfectly mimicking the General in energy readings and life readings charged for Kensai.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Urning For A Fight   the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:58 am

*kensai charged straight for the cloneral after using his speed to escape the fiery explosions in mid air and yelled a fiersome battlecry as he charged*

*miles meanwhile sent lightning coursing through his general area to shock the ants to death, these bolts were just as fast as lightning too so it would be near impossible to dodge*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Urning For A Fight   the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:01 am

the cloneral appeared to it's left and swung it's mighty 500 pound blade around and aimed directly for the torso of Kensai. While Mile's was distracted with the ants 11 bits appeared around him and fired off 4 shots each aiming around and at his body.

the bit's then burst around acting like flies making them extremely hard to hit.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Urning For A Fight   the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:34 pm

*miles's second skin alerted miles of the bits and his skin immidatly burst out electricity which hit the nearest metal thing which would most likely be the bits in an attempt to overload them and considering everything has its limits and their small size they would easily be overloaded, miles then as a safety jsut incase miles made thick armor around him to block the blasts*

*kensai to avoid it dashed backward stretching his gut curving it backwards and since the sword was 500 pounds the power of the swing would msot likely be caught off guard and throw him off balance, kensai then took advantage of that and swung the katana straight towards the clonel's neck beheading it while it was recovering from the overthrown balance*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Urning For A Fight   the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:19 pm

as Miles and Kensai were distracted the ground beneath them began to solidify and turn to a metal state. Everything inside the square was now a giant electricity conductor. To make matters funner the General decided to bring forth a demonic looking version of Miles into the mix. This hologram was kept a hologram and attacking it would send the attack straight through it.

the General from far off decided to fire his Nano-Gell wires for Miles. (the nano-gell is like your tar in ways)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Urning For A Fight   the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:00 am

*miles used air manipulation to fly strait up and stayed airborne while kensai was supported by an airborne ground of crimson tar without the liquid steel above ground where he had immidatly leaped onto, miles then reacted to the nano-gell wires by sending a large splash of crimson tar at the nano-gell to weigh it down to the point it cannot fly anymore, miles then manipulated around hid feet for them to be covered in a layer of crimson tar without liquid steel and stopped air manipulation landing of the metal floor which he could not be affected by the electricity since crimson tar has tar properties whereas one of them was being an insulator that does not conduct electricity. to add to it miles kept alert to the nano gell wires incase his earlier attempt failed and was ready to react if needed to*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Urning For A Fight   the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:35 am

As Miles and Kensai moved up the hologram the General sent earlier would miss. The hologram flashed red brining itself into reality. The demon miles snarled as it looked to the sky. Both it's arm's flew to the ground and helps to propell it into the sky and straight for kensai.

the demon miles was programed with the same moves the General had known miles to use in the past. As the demon miles flew upwards it's back ripped open sprouting a pair of demomic looking bat style wings. The wings flapped sending the demon miles bursting towards Kensai.

As it neared Kensai the demon miles would extend its arm forming a large spiked fist aiming to punch directly at the chest of Kensai.

the General would then get involved himself. He burst into the sky. As he shot up his wings formed on his back and red particles began to spray out. Traveling at 800 km per hour with almost instant speed the General drew his Banriu Blade and got ready to swing at Miles.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Urning For A Fight   the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:48 am

*miles dismissed kensai and he had vanished just as the fake miles seemed to attack. miles had then immidatly blocked witha shaped weapon that held metal jagged spikes which secretly conducted electricity and upon blocking the electricity would shock through the banriu blade at the general with his metal amplifying the circuit, miles then split himself in many clones using the chaos to hide himself among them quickly dismissing the shield and creating a sparking claymore in hand. His real self was hidden among them and charged after all his clones (who all have the same life and power signature making it hard to tell the real from the fake) had charged as well rushing the general all with massive claymore's sparking with 10's of thousands of volts of electricity*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Urning For A Fight   the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:04 pm

the General's blade has instantly been struck with the electric attack from Mile's within an instant the electricity pass from the sword and went for his body. the General's sword arm shook a lot causing him to drop the Banriu Blade. At the last moment he drew the Core Blade.

Like a gleaming blue crystal he swung it out and around. Slowly though because of the recoil and effects from that last electric attack. He fell downwards hoping that all those attacks from before would miss.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Urning For A Fight   the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:06 pm

*in the random swings the clones were sliced in half and dropped frozen which crashed into frozen shards dead and the real miles stood back, and once general was down miles then approached general and faced down at him* "done?" *miles asked calmly and simplified*

Last edited by miles seiler on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Urning For A Fight   the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:12 pm

the General landed on the ground. "lucky you didn't get hit by this" the General said.

the core blade pulsed a bit. the General wings shot out more red particles causing the area around him to feel enlightened.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Urning For A Fight   the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:13 pm

"let me heal you. lay on your back" *miles said with his hand glowing green and other hand covered in crimson tar*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Urning For A Fight   the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:15 pm

the General lifted his body off the ground with the wings. he floated up and onto his back. particles shot out and hit the ground a small flower began to grow were this happened.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Urning For A Fight   the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:23 pm

*miles quickly generated the green glow focusing intently with glowing eyes which he used to see life signatures allowing him to see where dead cell's are. he leaked the green glow over the significant areas and the glow had revived all the cells that were killed by the electric shock, as for any open wounds he leaded crimson tar over them and they slithered into pieces into the wounds, once layed in they mimicked general perfectly down to the last genetic coding which made them no longer crimson tar but general flesh* "i'll leave the mechanics to u, meanwhile rest for a day to regain from the shock" *miles said turning his hands back to normal*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Urning For A Fight   the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:26 pm

the General looked at Miles and landed back on his feet. "I will be installing field dampener later on" the General said.

Miles would not under stand what that meant but it meant something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the General: Urning For A Fight   the General: Urning For A Fight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the General: Urning For A Fight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next