Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

A Go on the Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

Rep. : 3
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

A Go on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:41 pm

I stand at the water's edge, enjoying the contrast of the sand and water around my paws as I stare at the horizon. The sun is now high in the sky, but when I arrived, the sky was full of stars. I had come for a little pre-dawn exercising and meditation on the beach like that guy on tv with that name. I finished my workout almost half an hour ago and now with my muscles warmed up, I feel ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

A Go on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:11 pm

in the sky a bright comet like object was seen barreling towards Sadira. The object was the General's ship the Faith of Heart. As the ship arrived it floated in the sky several miles away. the General appeared right before Sadira and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

A Go on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:22 pm

My ears twitching a few times and the fur on my tail fluffing up are the only signs of acknowledgment as I continue to stare across the water, taking in the serene view over his shoulder. I continue to enjoy the breeze coming off the water for a few more moments before focusing dull gray eyes on the stranger. "When you meet someone you're not familiar with, it's considered impolite to just stand there instead of introducing yourself..." I reach down next to my feet, picking up my ever-present messenger bag, and sling it across my shoulder. "I take it you wanna fight?" As I speak, I rummage through the bag and pull out a medium-size cake box. I open it quickly and glance between the stranger and the cheesecake inside. "Would you like a piece?"

Last edited by Haitatsunin Sadira on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

A Go on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:25 pm

"Haven't had cheese cake in years" the General said.

"And thank you, I am the General, Supreme Representative of the Neo E.A.S.T. Empire . And you are?" He Said taking a thin slice of the desert.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

A Go on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:35 pm

I cut up the remaining part of the dessert into pieces small enough to go under my mask without making a mess. I finish it off quickly, close the box, and return it to my bag before answering. "Sadira Dakini. Delivery girl. From bombs to birthday gifts, I deliver em all. Now that that's done," I hop back and land a good distance away from him, "we can get down to business. I'll let you get the first move."
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

A Go on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:39 pm

the General was a noble man and a proud leader where he came from. He was a loyal and pacifist ruler who only took offensive measure if he was attacked first. He looked back at his ship and lifted the might Banriu Blade from his back. The Banriu Blade was actually a giant slab of metal used more as a shield than a weapon. The Banriu Blade weighed 500 pounds and was a brute force blunt weapon.

the General looked at Sadira and pulled out a small cube from his pocket. "will this battle be fought in the air?"he questioned after finishing the slice.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

A Go on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:15 am

I shrug at the question, twirling a few strands of hair around one of my fingers. "I'unno. Depends on how it goes. Might start on the ground then go to the air. Might not go to the air at all."

((Oi, how'd you get a banner?))
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

A Go on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:16 am

"When the time comes I shall bring forth my Jump Jet Advanced" the General said.

He now waited for her to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

A Go on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:49 am

I huff and roll my eyes. The first strike is his and I mean it. I refuse to move from this spot until he does something. So instead of charging him or something, I whistle. 3 bronze-colored orbs appear and hover around me before taking shape into Raggiana Birds of Paradise. The fly around me, awaiting orders. "Oi. Go do what you guys are good at~." The birds squawk an affirmative before taking off towards the sky. Not long after they pass the clouds does a furious sandstorm begin to pick up. 1 bird can summon a pretty bad storm, but I called on 3 of them. The storm raging around us made looking for the other...no, looking for anything impossible. Using our eyes would be useless in this type of situation, whether one wears goggles or not. With the sandstorm set, I reach into my bag with one hand while creating a current of wind the other. The current I create mixes my own chakra with the storm and small sparks can be heard around us. With my hand in the bag, I pull out an apple. It glows slightly before changing form to a large mallet, one face covered completely in holes. 'Time for the fireworks~.' "Exploding Wind Fiasco..." I snap my fingers, setting off the charges in the sand. The sparks become great explosions and creating a chain reaction in the air. Soon the storm looks more like the 4th of July as more and more explosions go off around the General and myself. The Bennu's chakra protects me from my attack, but I can't help but wonder how my opponent's taking the attack.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

A Go on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:56 am

the General suddenly vanishes from all being. His data realm would automatically jettosin him into the stream at a moments notice. As he was tossed into his data realm he could see everything outside in the real world. but nothing could see him or detect him in anyway. The major downside is that he could not touch or interact with the surroundings while inside the data realm.

Time inside the data realm moved so fast that while he was inside the realm time outside stood still. If he were to come out of the data realm anywhere it would appear to the opponent he had teleported.

the General moved away from the explosion radius which was recorded into the realm till the moment he entered. He arrived outside the blast range and held his hand up. Using some of the fire as a shield to hide the signature of the opening back into the real world he summed forth 4 giant black pillars in 100 km radius. These pillars did absolutely nothing but transfer data back and forth.

With this the General altered the realms perception to allow time to flow again. He could see the explosion die down but did not do anything but hide in his realm for a bit longer while he prepared for the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

A Go on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:10 am

I sigh as the explosions clear away the storm and sniff at the air, catching hints of his scent. I do nothing though and boredom begins to nudge at me. Even after that, no attack. I huff and swing my mallet down, leaning on it as I wait. I yawn behind my mask, glaring in the direction his scent is coming from. "Look guy, if you're not gonna actively fight me, we can call this match a draw and go on with our lives."
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

A Go on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:17 am

(Something thats not in the real world can not be smelt)

the General comes out of the Data realm and walks back in the direction of Sadira. "then lets not try and blow the shit out of me" the General said.

he held his hand out and made a sweeping motion and suddenly 11 floating gold objects formed behind him. The object looked like human sized floating U shaped objects with constantly flowing energy between the "U'' shaped section.

They began dancing around the air like flies and stopping every once and a while to fire off bolts of mega particle beams straight for Sadira's direction.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

A Go on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:50 pm

((Ya said you opened a hole to reality to make that thing and the fact that you needed to hide your signature led me to believe some part of you was in the same time and space as myself.))

I slowly stand up straight again and lift my mallet up. "I wouldn't have tried if you woulda just attacked." As the beams come towards me, boxes begin to bloom around me in the air. When the beams become dangerously close, instead of hitting me, my Great Box Defensive opens and takes in the shots, but don't bother sending them back and just fold out of reality. While more boxes bloom to replace the ones that just disappeared, I charge towards my opponent, dancing around the beams the objects continue to fire. As I draw closer, I leap up above him, pulling the mallet over my head and spinning it so the face without holes would strike. "Kinsei Pop~!" At that, streams of fire flare from the holes and I swing it down hard, ensuring a large explosion should this hit.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

A Go on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:29 am

As Sadira leapt above the General she would begin to spray flame from a mallet she was holding. The General held out the Banriu Blade and used it as a shield to stop the flames from hitting.

"This is my heart and my soul!" the General yelled as a massive explosion would ensue.

the entire area would be sent into a flaming rage of fire. the General would not use his blue card to escape to his data realm. The bits around him him turned to blades and flew in his and Sadira's direction.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

A Go on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:41 am

As my mallet hits his sword, I can feel Bennu-sama's aura surround me, protecting me from the explosion. The blast, however, sends me flying through the air. I draw Bennu-sama's chakra back in, mixing it with mine so I can summon her abilities. I manage to right myself as wings of energy sprout from my back. Noticing the blades heading my way, I spin my mallet around so the side with holes now faces the front and rest the back of the head on my right shoulder. Tiny points of light form in front of the holes as the hammer takes in energy from the explosion. "Cameo Beta~!" The points become even smaller before erupting as lasers fire from the holes to take down the blades and anything else in that general direction.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

A Go on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:52 am

the explosion surrounded the General. He would let the entirety of the flames hit him but as soon as the flames neared him they would convert to data and be erased. the General turned to face Sadira and smiled as a glimmer of light ran up his body then vanished.

His upper half was intact and perfect but his legs were charred over from the flames. they too were intact but not perfect as they had taken some damage from the fire.

"Seems I forgot to upgrade my leg's after I left Vescrutia" the General said.

He pulled out the cube he had from the beginning of the battle and activated it. A set of 8 long rod like pieces formed on his back and jutted out forming something resembling wings. The Wings were blue all over with red tips that glowed like fire. The wings were about 2 inches thick and 6 to 12 inches wide depending which wing they were. The longest wing was 5 foot 5 while the shortest was 3 feet.

the thin 2 inch underside of each wing began to spew out tiny sparkling red particles of light. The light emitted from the particle made the entire area fell "Enlightened" the General turned to Sadira and held his Banriu Blade out.

He gripped the second handle of the blade and with instant velocity barreled towards her. Within second he had literally appeared behind her with his blade aiming to strike at her back.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

A Go on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:47 am

My ears twitch at the sound of the General approaching and I swing my mallet around, meeting the blade with the higher section of the handle. A muted, hollow clunk rings out from my weapon as it clashes with his. I grin behind my mask, feeling my boredom begin to fade. "Finally~! Now this is getting fun~!" With that, I push myself away from him and spin the hammer around so the holes are facing him. "Idared Gamma!" Lasers fire once more from the hammer, this time though they form into one large beam.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

A Go on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:06 am

the General watches her push back and as soon as she does he is bombarded with a giant beam. the beam hit the General and like times before vanishes. the General's Shell Blade falls to the ground as it was unclipped from the second handle that he was holding onto.

The Shell Blade hits the ground kicking sand up everywhere. He charges through the sand and rushes at Sadira with his Core Blade in hand gleaming blue with light.

(there is a reason the beam and such just vanished like that, so it's not like I am god modding or anything)
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

A Go on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:33 am

I don't move as he comes my way. Instead, I wait until the last second, tossing my mallet in the air, and spread my hands horizontally in front of me. A warp box as big as a door appears in front of me, open towards the General.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

A Go on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:12 pm

the General's inner systems and blue card send data through the door the moment it opens. His computer memory calculates this as a thread and warps him behind Sadira. He would still swing the blade at her left arm.

All the calculations would happen in 10000000000000th of a millisecond.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

A Go on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:33 pm

(("His computer memory calculates this as a thread..." What?))

I let myself get hit, but at the same moment a bright light shines from beneath my mask. "Sadi-bomb~!" In an instant, I blow up, the flames quickly spreading around me and the General. Luckily for him, I hadn't taken my smile pill so the explosion wouldn't be at its full potential.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

A Go on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:37 pm

(threat my bad)

the General let the explosion surround him again his Energy Absorber Canceler kicked in canceling the energy based attack. He flew backwards out of the explosion radius and landed on the top of one his 4 great pillars.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

A Go on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:47 pm

As the smoke clears, I land on the ground and whistle. Two orbs of light, one green, the other red, appear and shape into more Birds of Paradise. The Emperor Bird of Paradise lands on one of my shoulders to restore my chakra while the Red Bird of Paradise heals my wounds from the hit and explosion. While they do their thing, my Great Box Defensive reforms behind me. I keep my eyes on the General while I wait for the birds to finish. After a few moments, they squawk, letting me know they did what was needed, and fly off. With that, I stretch my arms and reach into my messenger bag to pull out my double-bladed spear. I take off, appearing above him in an instant, and slam my spear down towards him.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

A Go on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:17 pm

the General's arm suddenly appeared above him swinging at Sadira with the gleaming blue Core Blade. 4 missiles shoot up from his chest and rush for her.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

A Go on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:56 pm

I catch the blade between the 2 on my spear and twist it in an attempt to get it away from him. Meanwhile, 4 of my defense boxes fly in front of me, taking in the missiles before 4 smaller attack boxes send them back at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Go on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Go on the Beach   A Go on the Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Go on the Beach
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: South - Bloom :: Pearl Beach-
Jump to: