Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
[Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
[Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
[Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
[Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
[Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
[Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
[Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
[Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
[Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
[Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
[Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
[Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
[Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
[Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
[Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
[Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
[Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

[Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

[Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach Empty
PostSubject: [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach   [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:41 am

the General arrived at the beach carrying a few cubes and an umbrella. He walked to a point on the beach where it wasn't too close or to far from the water. He summoned from the cube a small tent, a cooler full of drinks and food, a few chairs and a towel for himself. He waited to see if anyone else would come.

He sat down on his towel under his grey and white umbrella and swept a bit of sand of his mechanical legs. HE was wearing his shorts and had no shirt on or cloths besides the swim shorts.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach   [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:28 pm

After some time the General would look through his cooler and pull out a small glass, ice and lemonade. He poured it into the cup with ice and drank it. "Not too busy" he said to himself
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Hitomi

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Magic

PostSubject: Re: [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach   [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:54 pm

Hitomi was walking down the beach, for once not wearing the many layers of skirts that many were accostumed of seeing on her. Instead, a flowing light green sheet of silk was wrapped around her, the slight breeze coming from out over the water making the fabric rustle. Her eyes were trained on the distant horizon, her gold eyes searching the sparkling water for something quite unknown.
Back to top Go down
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Materia Energy

PostSubject: Re: [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach   [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:57 pm

William paroozed down the beach. He saw the General there sleeping (General is away right now so he'll just be sleeping) He walked past him and took notice of a cute girl on the other end.

"Ooooou" he said scratching his head with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach   [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:58 pm

*Miles would far over the water's surface having been working hard alot lately decided to cut loose and from a high height he dropped from his flight via mimicked jet pack and fell curled up yelling* "CANNON BALLL!!!!!!!!!!" *the splash he made would be great sized and once miles swam up he jsut floated to the surface relaxing while his osmosis skin peeled off him and shaped a shark which would swim to the shore than once on land shape a human of a generic look and relax in the shade of an umbrella Miles used E.B.C. to shape with the earth*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach   [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:08 am

Hitomi gasped, noticing as Miles cannonballed. She stepped back from the edge of the water, and gathered some of her dress in her hand to lift the hem, so it wouldn't get soaked, and the water would just lap at her feet. Hitomi didn't like how much attention she was attracting, but kept quiet, allowing her dress to fall back into place. She was stunned by Miles' actions, and her eyes followed the shark/now human.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach   [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:10 am

*the clone as the typical human obviously didn't like the sun and just layed there shaping various things keeping a sharp eye on Miles*

*Miles would just relax floating atop the water swimming in circles on his back*
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach   [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:13 am

(I can't wait for the posting order to be initiated)

William ran straight for Hitomi. His eyes were lit up like a kid in a candy store.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach   [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:20 am

Hitomi heard the loose sand being shifted under feet that were not her own. She turned to see someone running straight toward her, with an odd look in his eyes. She didn't like it, but didn't show her feelings, either. She stood there, watching him run towards her, patiently.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach   [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:24 am

*a whistle was heard and miles looked up and yelled swimming as fast as he could* "DRAGONBALL!!!!!!!!!!"

*as up higher Darkling in dragon form would also try a cannon ball but in dragon form* (dragons 15' long/tall btw)
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach   [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:27 am

Still running for Hitomi william would come to a stop between her and the the wave that was about to come. "here missy, I'll save you" he said in a heroic sounding voice. He puled his blade over his shoulder and jammed it into the sand to stop the wave which would probably come.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach   [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:32 am

Hitomi flinched as she heard Miles yell. She then looked towards the swiming figure, and followed his gaze. She gasped, hurrying backwards from the edge of the water even further. She bumped into William, and blushed bright scarlet, "Oh, I'm terribly sorry... Forgive me..." She hid behind him and his sword.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach   [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:35 am

*the dragon form of darkling made a massive splash which would make the wave actually wash miles up on the shore and miles would say muffled by the sand his face was buried in* "damn you darkling!" *he got up and spit wet sand out of his mouth while Darkling swam throughout the water in search of threats to Miles*
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach   [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:36 am

"Thats okay little one" William said watching as the water rushed by and hit the hit the sword then harmlessly flowed around.

William was 7 feet tall and towered over just about anyone really.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach   [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:38 am

*Darkling kept swimming patrolling the waters and Miles ran back in the water while his osmosis skin completely off Miles went back to swim shouting back* "hey get a room you 2" *miles said teasingly*
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

Rep. : 4
Nation : Jeningland

PostSubject: Re: [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach   [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:57 am

*as Hitomi hid behind the large sword, a figure approached from behind her, tall and broad shouldered with pants folded to the knee. His melodic voice came flowing to her ears*

"Hi-to-mi~...Jening hopes you're not scared of water!"

*before she could turn around, the shirtless Jening scooped her up and ran towards the water, laughing as he ran as far as he could go in the water before tripping and falling, making them both plunge into the water. He came up, laughing, his hair wet*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach   [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:07 am

Hitomi blushed as Miles made his comment, "N-no, it's not like that --" She gasped as she was scooped up in Jening's arms, her blush deepening as she realized he was shirtless... As he fell, her eyes widened for a moment before she shut them tightly, holding her breath.
She came back up, annoyed that one of her dresses had gotten soaked, but she completely thawed as she heard him laugh... Oh, how she loved that laugh; she just had to join in. She moved some of her long dark hair so she could see, smiling at Jening. "I'm not afraid of the water... I simply didn't want to get my dress wet." She crossed her arms stubbornly infront of her, though the gesture was ruined by the smile she couldn't keep off her face.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach   [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:08 am

William like a cat jumped up about 50 feet into the air and slide his blade under his feet. Landing on the water he used air manipulation to surf around on his sword.
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

PostSubject: Re: [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach   [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:23 am

*wiping his face off a bit, Jening was grinning, then gestured to his soaked dress pants*

"These are expensive too!"

*glancing towards the shore, his dark eyes widened for a moment and his grin turned playful as he looked to Hitomi*

"Want to build a sand castle?"

*he didn't wait for her to answer, instead he took a dash towards the shore, water splashing behind him*

"Let's make a sand castllllllle!"

*it held his figure back, making him look quite cartoon-like, the wind drying his soaked hair damp. The frantic running made the black hair spiked and water ran down his back*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach   [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:33 am

Hitomi laughed, "I suppose I can always buy another dress -- A sand castle?" Her grin widened, and she followed after him, unable to keep a straight face. She took high-stepping paces that allowed her to move through the water a bit easier then Jening, though she still got splashed by all that water he was churning up. She giggled a bit at his randomly spiked hair, but blushed as she watched some of the water run down the skin of his back, and watched his muscles ripple with their perfect tone as he ran.
He reached the shore first, and Hitomi struggled to compose herself, hoping he didn't turn around yet.
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

PostSubject: Re: [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach   [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:20 am

*he didn't, instead when he hit the shore, Jening gotten to his knees in the sand and with a hand, wiped across it, making a nice flat area to work with. Them Jening looked over to Hitomi*

"Jening made a good place to build!-- Eh?"

*studying, he saw she was blushing. Blinking, he tilted his head, not having the slightest idea why*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach   [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:34 am

Hitomi crouched down beside him, trying to hide her blush behind a curtain of hair... Only to find her hair was too wet to swing over like it usually did, to hide her face. Instead, she kept her gaze cast downwards. "Yes, you did, Jening..." Hitomi said, trying to ignore his confusion. Her blush soon faded from her cheeks, however. "I'd like to show you something." She smiled at him, then focused on the sand around the area that Jening had smoothed. She concentrated, using a bit of magic to move grainulets of sand to slowly start building the castle. It took a bit of time, but when she was finished, she used what felt like the last of her magic reserves to slightly heat the sand, over time turning it to glass.
"Looks just like my old home..." Hitomi said tiredly, already beginning to take some energy from the lake beside them, converting the energy from the waves into magical energy she could use to sustain herself. Her eyes took in the many turrents, and intricate stonework, sighing a bit as she looked at the courtyard in the middle, little glass people frozen in their daily routine there. Her eyes teared up a bit, as she was taken over by a wave of homesickness.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach   [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:51 pm

(oh yeah forgot to mention) *with the osmosis skin off miles was wearing just swimming trunks and his arms were rather ripped with muscle. Miles would send Darkling onto shore with his osmosis skin while Miles relaxed*
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach   [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:55 pm

William headed over to where darkling was and looked up at the creature. HE would then shape shift his own body to look like darkling and run in circles 6 times. After that he wondered when the barbeque was gonna get lit cause he was hungry.

Last edited by Suwhenzetie on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach   [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:04 pm

(ummm darkling is in 15' dragon form, he is hardly small)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach   [Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Non-Combat] A Day At The Beach
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: South - Bloom :: Pearl Beach-
Jump to: