Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Rozalyn's abilities I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Rozalyn's abilities I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Rozalyn's abilities I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Rozalyn's abilities I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Rozalyn's abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Rozalyn's abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Rozalyn's abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Rozalyn's abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Rozalyn's abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Rozalyn's abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Rozalyn's abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Rozalyn's abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Rozalyn's abilities I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Rozalyn's abilities I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Rozalyn's abilities I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Rozalyn's abilities I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Rozalyn's abilities I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Rozalyn's abilities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

Rozalyn's abilities Empty
PostSubject: Rozalyn's abilities   Rozalyn's abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:43 pm

Rose Drill
Vines come out my body and wrap around my arm. they begin spinning in a drill like fashion,
being able to pierce steel like foam.

Gatling Rose
I wrap my hand in vines and comense to shooting the thorns out like a machine gun, only far more powerful.

Rose aura
The natural aroma from my body spreads on the field, it cannot be seen. Rose buds form from this deadly aroma at my will. can be done anytime in battle. Rose buds can be destoryed, but they will explode and they are still made from steel, until they bloom that is.

Wilting Rose
I can dettach the vines from my body, used for dodging or evading at any range. the seperated vines can still move according to my will for 5 minutes, before they die, all thorns on they blast of in every direction.

Raining Roses
Thorns secretly insert the ground from anywhere on my person and spout out at rediculous speeds where ever I choose. They could also rain from the sky.

Strom of Roses
I ravage the ground with rose vines, then they shoot up at the desired location. Once they reach the air, if nothing got stabbed instead, they harden and then rain down on the field.

Rose's wind
Can converge to wind and vice versa at will. this air that is her can poison whoever inhales it. after converging back to normal, she can grow anybody part back from the thorns in her body, and the enviroment. Roses can be created in this wind, Onyx roses anyway.

Rose aura
Uses the rose aura in the atmosphere to create after images. this can be done without having to state it, so be aware and be careful.

Rose bust
A Rose bud on the ground explodes. Flames along with the thorns blast off in every direction as a result of this. They also explode once drained or dead.

Diety Rose
Rose vines sprout from the back, the vines move on their own and protect me if they since the aura round her imidiate body being disturbed. I can also control these, but only half the amount of what ever amount of vines are out.

Forming Rose
Calls roses form and vines covered in thorns sprout from the pores on the skin. I then say a weapon and those now loose vines go and form the weapon, the weapon then goes to my hand. the weapon and reform and bend apart at will.

Kiss of depair
A bloody kiss. can be done directly or blown. if it connects, it will sting like hell and burn as well. the kiss will darken until it is black and then it forms a rose mark on your body were the kiss touched. it will burn for the remainer of the battle. Only way out is to remove the area(about 2 inches long and wide.)

Ingrain
Rose vines come from any part of my body and stick into the ground. once in the ground, they drain nutrients from the enviroment, healing my wounds. Moving is minimal like this.

Rose vase
Any rose bud previously placed on the field opens up and engulfs Rose. this can either be used as a shield, or can be used to quickly go under ground. The rose still holds thorns all over it. The petals can mbed into the ground, causing more rose buds.

Full effect(rose bud)
if a rose bud on the field happend to bloom, a clone of Rose with sprout from it. They act of free will, but we all talk telepahicly, leaving no surprises. this is a life like clone that has 20% of the power I have, and since its not the average clone, it doesnt go out in a puff of smoke, it fights to the bloody death like real people do.

Fire manipulation- The ability to control and manipulate fire at will. by mixing flames with her own, depending on the fire, she can override it with her chakra, gaining control over it as well as increasing its over all heat.

Boiling blood- This move is used two ways. Rose can use her blood to burn others to hundreds of degrees hotter than thrid degree burns. Also, with extremely hot blood, any unwanted substance (example:poison, someone else's chakra) entering her body or blood would be burned up and evaporated, leaving Rose's body by the pores.

Nazdrovie- Rose absorbs high amounts of energy in the area, this includes some attacks, and releases the energy built up in a burst of light and heat, as well as her chakra. The burst of light and heat is enough to knock out whatever touches it, also injecting it with her chakra and intense heat.

Rose accelerator- By releasing short or long bursts of heat from her feet or any other part of her body, a highly condensed beam of heat will bolt out at temperatures that would even melt titanium. This is mainly used as a quick means of transportation.

Heatwave- Releasing a burst of heat from her body at a varying temperature, a deadly heatwave passes by the field. Inhaling this heat can evaporate all the blood in your body, and it can also regardlessly burn your skin on contact.

Homing flare- Creating a ball of fire in her hand, as long as Rose made physical contact with the foe during the match, she can have the fire ball home in on their chakra signature.

Void fire- By condensing the flames dozens of times over in split seconds, Rose can make fire that appears to be solid.

Rose's Aura- She gives off a natural dark like aura from her body. It can't really be seen, except if you can see aura of course. It is what Rose can converge into to make herself intangible {yeah, she always had it, barely used it}. This aura can also create rose buds through out the field. Its like a spiritual pressure for her, being strong enough to protect her from attacks as well as various other things.

Chakra fueling- By using her own chakra, she can have that act as substitute for oxygen in her flames.

Analytical Eye-By looking at something, the eye analyze it, then she can anticipate what is coming, and her body readily adjusts itself for it. She can understand what she sees, meaning she can see how strong it is. Can see for miles clearly, and can't be fooled. The are made from Rose's natural aura, meaning they can't be physically or energy wise touched.

Vines- Rose vines, thorns, and buds can come from her body. If they come from her body, they can only extend to six kilometers, their reach is unlimited from the ground.

Synthesis- In sunlight, or extreme heat, Rose's body begins to slowly heal. Shes shes a fire user, this is naturally used alot, and with enough heat and chakra, limbs even have a chance of being restored.

Last edited by Rozalyn on Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn's abilities   Rozalyn's abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:48 pm

Passive Abilities

Onyx Roses- Despite the name Onyx "Roses", This Kekkei Genkai is over all plants. Roses just sound prettier~. This ability allows Zion to create vines and plants on a whim with her Tenrai flame and chakra. These created plants and vines turn black, and can bend at Zion's will. These plants run off both Plasma and Tenrai, so they have the same abilities as the Tenrai flame and most properties of plasma despite being plants.
- They can liquify and turn back into a solid plant at ease. Due to the Tenrai flame and plasma traits, the liquified Onyx Roses CANNOT be frozen, but can be converted to a gas/mist by Zion, since they are her plants.
-They are very durable and are heat resistant all together. Seemingly as tough as steel, and can shify its weight by releaving some plasma nutrients to another plant, back into the earth, or even back to Rozalyn.
-Every Onyx plant has red thorns all over it, similar to the stem of a rose. With tenrai inside the plants, the thorns can be launched off similar to that of a rocket, being extremely quick and very deadly.
-When the plants wilt/die/get destroyed, they explode, releasing tenrai and plasma as well as thorns. The fragmens from the plants sprout rose buds on where they land, meaning even if they were to land on your weapon, guess what? A rose bud will grow, and use its energy for nutrients. They grow on almost anything, taking energy from it as a life source.

Tenrai- is Zion's chakra, a form of it she finally used in her fight against Kazz. This silver chakra allows Zion to convert what it touches to a liquid state, gaseous state, or solid. Depending on what it is, it takes more time. Rozalyn mainly uses this chakra in her flames to have better control over then that way. When Zion uses her tenrai flames, the flames gain the ability to be able to freeze at any given temperature, and freeze other substances and objects as well.

Plasma Dominance-

Last edited by Rozalyn on Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn's abilities   Rozalyn's abilities I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:28 pm

Rozalyn's forms- They will be specified when they are used.

Critical Limit- Rozalyn's 100% Transformation
Rozalyn's abilities Z_roz10
-Scorn becomes a demonic looking umbrella, which is indestructible.
-Analytical eyes evolve
-Innocence becomes part of the body and toughens the skin.
-Umbrella doesn't knock back.
-Each steps she takes creates a burst of innocence/tenrai.
-Beams can be fired from both eyes, hands and horns.
-Horns can change size.
-Clothes are part of transformation.
-End of umbrella acts like a spear that can pierce through anything that is supernatural.
-Umbrella head can act as a spear when closed and do the same thing as well as act as a drill.
-Highly increased Speed and Strength.

Rozalyn's Infusion with Dark Matter (Shell form).
Rozalyn's abilities Zfr10
-Virtually indestructible armor, but it wares out over time. (5-6 post)
-Dark Matter Dominance.
-Repulsion
-Attraction
-High speed regeneration
-Energy cannot be converted
-Control over darkness and shadows.
-Rupturing Attacks.
-Gravity Manipulation

Rozalyn's True Matter form (once shell form comes off/shatters)
Rozalyn's abilities Z_roz_10
-Onyx Rose absolute dominance.
-Mold Breaker effect
-Dark Matter absolute dominance.
-True Matter dominance (True Matter refers to things that have nothing to do with reality; being illusions, genjutsu, miracles, etc)
-Several Halos orbit the body that repel incoming attacks before contact is made, sending back the attack with 2x the force and speed at Rozalyn's will. Anything that does pass through then is converted into dark matter.
-Large wings that give Rozalyn unmatched speed, and can also act as defense.
-Whatever a feather lands on is doomed to have dozens of onyx roses sprout from the body.
-Rozalyn doesn't touch the ground while in this form. Period.
-Analytical eye evolved. Locks one ability.
-Doesn't succumb to the restrictions of other dimensions.

Rozalyn's fusion with Scorn
Rozalyn's abilities Zsf10
Abilities:
- Create flames at will.
- Absorb and compact anything with heat.
- Can release stored up energy in an explosion.
- The body can become tenrai flames at will.
- Body always vibrates 100 times per millisecond.
- Its heat can infect the body it stabs into, grazes, etc. When infected, your cells begin to break down, and the rate gradually goes up longer infected.
-Extremely durable skin.

Rozalyn's fusion with Reikyuu and Scorn.
Rozalyn's abilities Zop10
-Nullifies time entirely
-Nullifies space transcending abilities
-Dark Matter absolute dominance
-Flame dominance
More to come

Rozalyn's Infusion with Tenrai Matter.
Rozalyn's abilities Z_tenr10
-Tenrai Matter dominance
-Dark Matter dominance
-Can manipulate periodic elements at will.
-Incantation mastery
-Body unaffected by negative ailments
-Ethereal Dominance
more to come

Last edited by Rozalyn on Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:00 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Civilian :: Non-Fighter
Civilian :: Non-Fighter
Sedgar Vyland

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn's abilities   Rozalyn's abilities I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:29 pm

Rozalyn's Infusion with Dark Matter = BUNNY-WABBIT <3
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn's abilities   Rozalyn's abilities I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:35 pm

Yeah xP its the best I could find...>.>
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn's abilities   Rozalyn's abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:34 pm

Rozalyn's Dread Soul Wavelength

Rozalyn's soul energy can disrupt ones soul by not only weakening it and causing physical damage, but by forcing fear into them. It doesn't matter who the person, how much they lack in emotion, how "tough" they may be, etc: This soul energy will forcefully cause you to fear anything Rozalyn intends. If ones body is hit by too many or a strong enough soul energy attack, they will be too fearful of whats around them to do ANYTHING, making them utterly helpless and hopeless. Rozalyn's dread soul is a dark purple color.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn's abilities   Rozalyn's abilities I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:03 pm

Dark Matter. A substance that exist in the atmosphere and keeps the fabric of space and time together. By manipulating dark matter, Rozalyn can influence space and time (in depth later). Rozalyn can make it in the form of a liquid, solid, or gaseous substance. Dark Matter with Rozalyn can:

-Influence space, meaning if space is frozen she can move it again. She can open dimensional rifts as well as bend space/warp reality with it. (Not on a wide scale I may add.)
-Influence time, meaning if time is stopped she can move it again. She can increase the speed of her own attacks and slow the attacks of others. Depending on the strength of the attack depends on how much it is slowwed by.
-Pull things together. More energy expelled, stronger force of the pull.
-Tears things apart. More energy expelled, stronger force of the ripping...
-Extremely dense substance.
-Is NOT a dark, negative substance.
-In terms of positive or negative, it is neutral.
-Not bound to the restrictions of different dimensions/spaces.
-Cannot be broken down.
-Cannot be converted.

That's it....Tenrai Matter...I need to look up on...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn's abilities   Rozalyn's abilities I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rozalyn's abilities
Page 1 of 1