Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Escellsian Basics: Forces of Nature I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Escellsian Basics: Forces of Nature I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Escellsian Basics: Forces of Nature I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Escellsian Basics: Forces of Nature I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Escellsian Basics: Forces of Nature I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Escellsian Basics: Forces of Nature I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Escellsian Basics: Forces of Nature I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Escellsian Basics: Forces of Nature I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Escellsian Basics: Forces of Nature I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Escellsian Basics: Forces of Nature I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Escellsian Basics: Forces of Nature I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Escellsian Basics: Forces of Nature I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Escellsian Basics: Forces of Nature I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Escellsian Basics: Forces of Nature I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Escellsian Basics: Forces of Nature I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Escellsian Basics: Forces of Nature I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Escellsian Basics: Forces of Nature I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Escellsian Basics: Forces of Nature

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

Rep. : 0

Escellsian Basics: Forces of Nature Empty
PostSubject: Escellsian Basics: Forces of Nature   Escellsian Basics: Forces of Nature I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:12 am

In the Escellsian Realm, there exist five forces that influence the way things work. Each roleplayed by one of the Administration, think of them as the unseen and unworshipped "Gods" of Escellsia. Each of them has their own area of dominion, but all the forces of Nature can influence any land on the realm. The only difference with their Dominions is that the Natures are able to assume physical forms only in their designated directional region.

The duty of the forces of Nature is to provide the scenic aspect of a thread done in a landscape, and can even assume the roles of extra beings such as monsters or Pokemon. The Natures can also choose to toy with their 'prey', causing events such as natural disasters or general misfortune to occur to those deserving of it. On the flip side, a Nature can also choose to give someone the benefit of good luck, causing them to stumble upon a large sum of money, or a rare and unique item, etc.

Akroma:
Known as the Angel of Wrath, Akroma has dominion over the cold Northern reaches of Escellsia. Extremely temperamental and has a strong sense of self-justice, Akroma brings about the wraths that Karma can have.

Escalus:
Commonly associated with balance and order, Escalus assumes dominion over the mystical East of Escellsia. Appearing formless and as a sillhouette, Escalus's true nature is vastly unknown, as he seems to contradict himself between actions. However, he sees himself as a keeper of balance, in his own fashions.

Bloom:
Known for her kindness, Bloom has domain over the Temperate South of Escellsia. She has a humanoid appearance, and can also assume an ethereal form. Probably the most well known nature of Escellsia, Bloom keeps the balance of all types of energy in check. (thats all I got xP)

Theodora:
Often mistaken for Mother Nature herself, Theodora is very much a free spirit who takes domain over Western Escellsia. Acting independently in ways many cannot otherwise understand, Theodora finds delight in mingling with nature. Though when it comes to seeking a punishment, she's no softie.

Terah:
A free range spirit that cannot take physical form in any place, but shows its influence through the wildlife of Escellsia. The only thing to distinguish it from any normal animal is its reptilian-green eyes, which show up in any animal it influences/possesses. This spirit also takes into account the treatment of the wildlife of Escellsia, not hesitant to pass judgment upon those whom harm or hunt them without cause......

One last thing to note, the directional dominions are split between two natures in cases of bi-directional areas. Such as the Southeastern zone, where both Escalus and Bloom both can assume physical forms there. The only catch is, their physical forms' abilities are halved in power; most of them if not all take the form of a young child.

Finally, the Escellsian Natural Forces do everything in their power to make sure that their use is fair, balanced and in no way biased in how they do things. If for any reason you do think that what a nature does is unfair, please report it to the administration right away and we'll look into it.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

Escellsian Basics: Forces of Nature Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escellsian Basics: Forces of Nature   Escellsian Basics: Forces of Nature I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:17 am

Mad
Back to top Go down

Escellsian Basics: Forces of Nature
Page 1 of 1