Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Taking the Egg to see a Battle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Rep. : 0
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kazakh, Chakra

Taking the Egg to see a Battle Empty
PostSubject: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:28 pm

*I would walk out of Hathor, who had shot up out of the ground, carrying the bandage covered egg, as I looked around* Here's a nice place. *I would then cause a large bed of sand to form, which I placed the egg in, as the sand then wrapped around it too, protecting it. I would then look around, wondering if I would have any company. The egg needed to be warmed, but I needed something to do in the meantime*
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Shini Energy, Graveyard Havoc, Necromancy

Character sheet
Race: Undead Energy Reaper/Necromantic Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:30 pm

Skelette would appear in a small burst of energy, a singular light glowing in the abysmal darkness of the shadows under his hood. It stared at the one in its way, saying nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:44 pm

*I would look at the sudden figure, as my hand clasped my katana firmly* Hum....it seems I should know you. Perhaps a dual would reveal who you are? *I would say, continuing to have my hand on my katana just in case*
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:50 pm

From under the robe, 2 weapons making themselves known... the Reaperblade and the Dark Blade. They would float near Skelette's head, the Dark Blade pointing at Kasane, acknowledging the battle, then begin to move sloooooowly toward him...
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:56 pm

*I would quickly take my hand off my katana, as I held out my hands. My bandages started to shoot outwards, revealing six different ends. From the ends, a seal on each end would glow and then poof, as a kunai appeared. The bandages would then tie themselves around their respective bandage, as they were then shot towards Skelette. The bandages would then cut themselves after several feet of length being shot out, as they all made their way to Skelette at different angles and heights. As for the sword, I would start them running in a circle, as I made my way in a circumference around Skelette, moving away from the weapon now*
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:03 pm

The ground would begin to rumble under Skelette, a gleam of light shining brightly for a moment from under his hood, the gleam being his eye. "The Rotten..." As this was said, many magics and energies would rise from the ground, creating the upper torso of a large monstrosity, a gigantic skeleton made of Skelette's energy and magic, however only the upper torso. Skelette would be mounted on top of its head. The beast would slash its overly large, powerful, skeletal claws at the bandages to disintegrate them, and whatever were to touch the bones of The Rotten. The Rotten's body, though stuck in one place, could indeed rotate. From the stem of the spinal cord up, the gigantic monster skeleton of magic would spin, letting its claws rip and roar through everything they could to disintegrate what they touched, which seemed to be aimed for Kasane.
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:39 pm

(Damn, I had to retype this whole thing)

*As the kunai and bandages flew near Skelette and his monster, I would make a hand seal as all the seals on the bandages glowed, and suddenly released a large amount of bombs. These bombs would hit the ground, possibly very near the monster letting off a large explosion, which may or may not harm it. Never the less, I would use this to my advantage, as I suddenly vanished using the smokescreen as cover. I would then pop out of the ground far behind the giant, as I started so sign again. I would then make an outwards motion toward the giant, as large gusts of wind shot out from me. One gust would carry a long tangle of bandages way up into the sky above the monster and me, as the second gust formed itself into about ten wind blades which would burst towards the Skeleton and Skelette, trying to slice them in half. At the same time, the ground under the monster suddenly became sand, as it became a huge pool of sinking sand, trying to drag the skeleton down into the ground. As this happened, large spiny missiles of sand shot upwards towards Skelette, trying to hit him from all different directions. I would then began to seal again, making sure to keep enough distance between me and the giant and Skelette*
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:49 pm

Skelette merely let out the words "... Rest...." And The Rotten would return to the magic and energy that it once was, since Skelette knew where that was heading. Skelette would slowly fall from the sky, however as the bandages came within a 10 foot radius of Skelette, its 2 bladed weapons would slash them up nonstop with intense speed and power. As for the wind blades, from under Skelette's cloak would appear its Shini Bones, which were basically indestructible, and as such, they'd be able to take the attack, however be forced back under its cloak. To the sand, Skelette would use its Organic Power, thus using the Shini Energy to make the earth under it explode, thus meaning the sand would explode, thus meaning that it was no more. Skelette would land on safe ground, slowly turning toward Kasane once more, then start its way sloooowly toward him once more.
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:10 pm

*As Skelette made to slash up the bandages, which were up higher in the sky, and should have been out of reach, I would continue to hand seal. Some of the seals on the bandages would glow, as they suddenly sent large amounts of a burning acidic liquid upon Skelette's weapons and himself. The acidic liquid was enough to burn through materials harder than carbon steel, so either his weapons, and possible himself was in danger of being eaten away, as the acid would most likely hit one of them. Meanwhile, I would finish sealing, as suddenly a huge ball of flames blasted out of my mouth towards Skelette, trying to burn him up from below. If not, it might hit him, and send him spiraling away from the giant fireball. As the ball came from below Skelette, I would spread my hands out, as more sand would spread around the area*
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:19 pm

(.. Oooh, I read that wrong. OH WELL.)

Skelette merely created The Dead, which was an exact replica of his foe, Kasane, however it was lifeless... It was basically like a voodoo doll. Whatever is done to The Dead would be done to Kasane, and Skelette was planning to use it as a shield, holding it up and flinging it into the acid. As for the fire, Skelette would release a giant fist of Shini Energy bigger than a house, the Golem Punch, directly at the fireball to engulf and suffocate it before the fist was retracted. Finally, Skelette would use The Slave, thus creating a spirit that used the natural surroundings as its weapon... This spirit just happened to be a sand spirit, for the sudden appearance of sand. The Slave would take the sand and compact it into a singular ball.
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:28 pm

*As the acid hit the doll, the bandages would naturally protect it from the acid, and thus the both of us would be unaffected, as the bandages that were hit would peel themselves off like a snakes skin. Meanwhile, I would quickly cause another fireball to erupt hitting the ball of sand, as I also surrounded it with wind, as it became a ball of glass, which was not under the control of the Slave, so I would make the glass shatter, as it probably sliced and diced the Slave into pieces the size of confetty. Last but not least, I would make a final seal. As the acid that had hit the voodoo doll had had Kazakh in it from being from my bandages, I would use that Kazakh to suddenly activate the seals on the dolls bandages. They would all then summon up some paper bombs, which were aimed at Skelette, who was very close, which would then blow up, causing another explosion which would hopefully hurt him, if not startel and confuse, and blast him a few yards away, being he was soo small. Meanwhile, I would then hit myself in the gut, hoping to not have to use this, but ready to, if need be*
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:36 pm

Skelette's green, gleaming eye would suddenly turn red as it used its Body Manifestation to remanifest itself high into the air ".. Nuisance... Begone with The Chaos of my magic..." A large, dark sphere of Shini Energy and Graveyard Havoc would appear in the center of the field, sucking in the energy from the paper bombs to grow larger and more powerful, having the suction of a black hole. Skelette somehow STOOD at the top of it, the sphere pulling in whatever it could, hopefully even Kasane before the second phase of The Chaos would happen...
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:46 pm

Damn... *I would say, as I felt the seal on my chest glow, as suddenly all the bandages fell off of me, and slithered into the ground. All that would be left would be me in Earth form. I liked a lot like an Earth elemental, but thats ok, its what kept me protected. I would suddenly then root myself, and the earth under me, causing all the ground under me to become super hard, and resistant to the pulling force, for now. Meanwhile, huge columns would blast out of the ground, still being super hard to resist the pull, as they were then aimed for Skelette on top, trying to offset him from the large ball of sucking energy. I would continue to stand there rooted, as I also made the air that would be whipping by into the ball form a sort of tornado, which would trying and pick up and throw Skelette as it was sucked into the ball, or hopefully just knock him off. OR pull him into the ball itself, since the pull was strong*
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:54 pm

The Chaos would compact, having Skelette fall down as well, mostly to avoid the earth... As for the tornado... "Explode." The compacted singularity would then release its energy, thus exploding in a MASSIVE manner, attempting to take everything in with it as well, growing ever slowly and ever larger, eating and destroying everything that would get into its way. There was no trace of Skelette while the blast was going on, however... Curious as to why.
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:57 pm

*As the explosion happen, I would assimilate into the earth, disappearing and avoiding any and all of the explosion that may have come my way. After the explosion finished, I would reappear, assimilating out of the ground further away from the explosion, as I cast my energy out, making sure my egg was ok, and it was in a safe place. I would then cast around for Skelette, wondering where he had gone too* Ah, hello?
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:01 am

Skelette would be directly behind Kasane, staring with its red eye, now reverting back to green "... It's not over... yet..." Shini Bones would shoot from the ground like spikes, traveling through the ground via the power of magic rather than pure force, since Skelette didn't feel the need to exert so much force to break through the hardened ground, nor the time it would take to do so... It would delay attacks. Skelette would point the Dark Blade at Kasane if he planned for attacking Skelette while he was close, and the Reaperblade ready for any counterstrike that must be made as well...
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:21 am

*At first sound of his voice, I would summersult away, from Skelette, not really expecting him to be directly behind me. I would also make sure to stay out of the way of the Shini Bones, making sure they didn't come into any contact with me. However, I was still ready to attack. I would hit the ground then, causing huge shockwaves to travel through it, so that the ground would shake so hard, that Skelette wouldn't be abe to stand much longer. Cracks would appear all in the ground, as long spires of earth erupted all around Skelette, trying to block him in. The shockwaves should have also disrupted the Shini bones in the ground, as the earth down there had shifted, possibly breaking them all up. As the earth spire appeared around him, many needles would be shot from them, being made of earth, trying to pierce him from all sides* I do not intend it to be over so quickly....l
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:31 am

Skelette, technically having no legs, would not be affected by the shaking earth, thus, not fall. The Shini Bones would revert to an energy form rather than solid form, flowing through and contaminating the ground which attempted to break them. As such, the ground was now filled with Shini Energy, which Skelette would try to link back to Kasane by tracing the source back to him, trying to implant Shini Energy within him. Skelette would then slash the spires with its Dark Blade and releasing Dark Magic all around, thus letting the Dark Magic take over and destroy its earthen prison and the spikes, allowing it to move slowly, ever closer to its goal, Kasane.
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:56 am

*As I was connected to the earth, the Shini energy would hit me before I had time to leap off, I would then kneel on the ground, feeling the energy being implaneted in me, however, thats when the seal on my chest began to glow. All at once, through the top of my head, where the energy had not spread, a large green vine would spring out, leaving the empty shell of earth that was once my body. The green vine would shape itself in mid air into now my third form, Plant Form*

Taking the Egg to see a Battle Ben-10-wildvine-wallpaper

*I would look down at my body in amazement, as I landed on the ground further away from Skelette. I would then look towards Skelette, grinning slightly evily. I would then thrust my hand out towards a tree, as my hand stretched straight to the top, as I pulled myself towards it. As I then landed, standing sideways on the tree, I had decided to check out my new moves. I would thrust my hand into the tree, as suddenly, buds formed on the tree, and all over the tree. And not just this tree, many others surrounding the area did the same thing. As all the buds formed, they would all then suddenly burst, sending hundreds of many seeds towards Skelette, all of them having very sharp projections on them, so that they would cut through most anything when sent against it. These would come from every direction at Skelette, trying to invade him*
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:53 am

Skelette's eye gleamed "... The Glutton..." With that, a giant skeletal head of energy and magic would appear, opening its gigantic, gluttonous mouth. It would begin to suck in everything it could, more specifically, the seeds and the trees. Skelette knew the power of The Glutton and refused to use any Shini Energy while it was out at the risk of The Glutton eating it, for it ate everything into its abysmal mouth. Skelette did, however, manifest himself ontop of its head, awaiting Kasane to be devoured or get out somehow...
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:52 pm

*As suddenly, everything around was being sucked in and eaten, I would vanish, as I then appeared quite a few yards away still, keeping far enough away, so that when I made my many legs take root into the ground, I wouldn't have a chance of being sucked up. As the seeds were coming from all directions, and since it wasn't just seeds, anymore, and since Skelette was standing a top the glutton now, I would weave a few more seals, as suddenly, all the seeds burst out, sending out a huge amount of vines, which shot around and tied anything down. From the trees these vines would appear too, as they became a huge sphere of vines around Skelette, and the Glutton. As this happened, all the vines would no doubt be able to wrap around Skelette, as there were simply too many to cut, such with the short amount of time that he had. The sphere would also then constrict around the Glutton and Skelette, as the sucking and eating continued. Through all of this, there was a very good chance that Skelette would be pulled in and eaten himself, being he was completely enclosed with the Glutton, and also being pulled with the vines that were so many to wrap around and try and drag him in. I would continue to watch, as the vines and plants continued what they were doing*
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:58 pm

Skelette could not control what The Glutton ate, but surely enough, Skelette still did control The Glutton. With a flash from its eye, The Glutton was gone and Skelette was ensnared, though not for long... "... The Rotten..." Is what Skelette would say once more, The Rotten forming from the ground once again, the upper torso monstrosity slashing with its disintegrating claws and body, thus freeing Skelette. Skelette would use Body Manifestation to manifest itself ontop of The Rotten's head once more... This time, Skelette implanted a tail-like bone made of Shini Energy from under its cloak into the head of The Rotten. Skelette was feeding it power... Enough to make it grow larger and stronger... The Rotten would grow in size slowly, swiping its massive claws at Kasane once more, who grew tiny in the eyes of Skelette and The Rotten.
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:17 pm

*I would quickly uproot myself, seeing the Glutton gone, as I then vanished into the ground completely. After a few silent moments, I would shoot out of the ground some distance behind Skelette, and the Giant. As I did, I would have a large smile on my face, as I made a few seals, and suddenly the ground under and all around Skelette and the Giant erupted in a massive explosion. This was due to me leaving a whole bunch of plant bombs (That are grown on my back, and can be grown elsewhere) all around under the pair. The explosion would be enough to totally envelope the Giant, and even reach Skelette himself, given that he was still on top. The radius of the explosion would also reach almost out to me, so that it would be hard for the both of them, or even one, to get out easily, and without being harmed. I would continued to stand there and watch, wondering if the explosion would make much difference*
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:26 pm

Skelette knew what it had to do. It had an ability for this... the Dragon's Anger. It would make heat and fire do absolutely nothing to Skelette, and since it was touching The Rotten, it would take this immunity as well, thus making the explosions useless. This being done, Skelette wouldn't be able to use anymore of its Shini Bones/Energy while it was up, so The Rotten would have to do the attacking for a while, unless Kasane was done using the plant bombs, in which Skelette could let the Dragon's Anger go. The Rotten continued to grow to epic proportions, its claw almost able to sweep through the entire area completely. As it did once before, it would outstretch its claws and begin to rotate once more, disintegrating whatever were to touch it while it was spinning. It would hope to churn the lands and Kasane with it.
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:35 pm

Are you serious...? *I would say, seeing my attack was useless, but then also noticing that something else had changed. I would quickly disappear into the ground, as I started to hand seal. All of the sudden, long stalks of branches would grow up suddenly under the monster, where its arms would not be, as on those stalks would be grown many Plant Bombs. As this happened, I would blast myself out of the ground, as suddenly, I appeared above Skelette. I would allow the bombs to then explode, and as the sudden heat and air would blast outwards, I would aim my arm in a forward thrusting punch towards Skelette. My arm would grow to the size of a bus, as it was soon covered with thorns too. My arm would stretch that far, and then something else happened, using the air from the explosion, I would make whirlwinds appear around Skelette, trying to keep him in place with their power from the explosion, and then also slice and dice him if there was anything to slice and dice. These whirlwinds would also be full of the heat and flame from the explosion so that if that Dragon's anger was down, he would be burned alive, or dead....or undead....whatever. The punch from above was also covered and coated and surged with Kazakh, which was a special treat*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking the Egg to see a Battle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next