Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Taking the Egg to see a Battle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Rep. : 0
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Shini Energy, Graveyard Havoc, Necromancy

Character sheet
Race: Undead Energy Reaper/Necromantic Spirit

Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:49 pm

It was lucky that Skelette still had its weapons, the Dark Blade and Reaperblade. It would swiftly bring forth the Dark Blade, knowing what it was doing "... Know the power of Dark Magic..." The sword would have an aura around it, and to combat the fist, Skelette would merely hold up the Dark Blade, letting the fist hit... However once it did, it would succumb to the power of the Dark Annihilation, the non-physical special ability of the Dark Blade. Once contact was made, numerous energies would flow into, constrict and immobilize the foe in all ways, though mostly through the mind and soul. Once immobilized, Skelette assumes in slashing and hacking at least 1,000 times, each slash cutting away at the energies, chakra, soul energy, whatever the foe used to fuel their power, and to hack it all up and away, absorbing it into the Dark Blade. Naturally, the final strike strips the foe of any remaining energy that it misses, leaving Skelette with all of the converted energy into it. "... Finish.." Of course, unless Kasane had some way out, Skelette's attack would hit, and if it did, The Rotten would stop spinning and hold up its hands over its head to keep Skelette and Kasane in there. If Kasane escaped Skelette's attack, then it would continue to spin.
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kazakh, Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:06 pm

*As the punch that was a huge arm, that was plant, would hit the blade, it would be surging with my special energy, Kazakh, which being that it had the special power to convert any energy that it touched into itself, when it was flooded with the Dark magic, all the dark magic would be quickly turned into Kazakh, which would replenish my energy. This was only possible because I had surged the giant fist with the energy first, so when the first parts of Dark Magic flooded there, they would continually increase the Kazakh there. As this happened, the fist would become super heavy with it, and since the energies were converted into Kazakh, there would be no immobilizing of me. Now, since it was flowing with so much energy, the hacks of the swords would just bounce off, as the plant hand had hardened itself, and the punch would make to basically squish Skelette, and then wrap around him with many Kazakh surged vines, trying to convert any and all of his energies too, so that he would be left energyless, or just very drained. Either way, the punch, being so close to Skelette, would probably get wrapped around him very quickly, and as it did, I would aim to pull Skelette upwards towards me, and trying to take him away from the giant. Meanwhile, I would be using wind jutsu to keep me up in the air, also growing propeller like projections of plants to help. There I would stay, trying to pull Skelette upwards while converting any energy into Kazakh that my own touched*
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:18 pm

(Well, when I said non-physical, I kinda meant that the sword would pass through solid objects and only hit non-solids, but... Meh. Whatever~!)

Skelette would become squished into his own The Rotten, releasing the Dragon's Anger... But to his advantage. Skelette, being attached to The Rotten would have only the energy sucked out from The Rotten rather than from Skelette. Skelette would detach itself from The Rotten, using Body Manifestation to manifest itself in the sky. The Rotten would then vanish. "..." Skelette's eye became a burning red, the gleam so bright that it could be seen through the entire area... Suddenly, its cloak would spread across the sky, veiling everything in the darkness that resides under its cloak "... The Abyss..." Skelette would slowly come toward the ground "... Take him and everything with him..." It would suddenly start to suck in everything under the cloak with the force of a black hole, changing whatever was touched or fell into the cloak into Shini Energy... ".. To the graveyard..."
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:28 pm

*As I had gained quite a bit of energy from this, I would quickly stretch my other arm at faster speeds now, as it hit the ground, and my body came with it, disappearing into the ground, only to leave Skelette and his cloak in the sky coming down. The problem was that he was coming towards the ground, which was where I was hidden. Thus eventually, I'd get sucked up* Backup Plan....Hathor! *The Sarcophagus would suddenly appear underground with me, as its lid opened, and I patted my egg, as I then vanished into the portal inside, as Hathor vanished again. After being warped by Hathor, I would suddenly appear in the air above Skelette, above his cap thing, and thus outside its sucking power. After appearing there, I would then aim a large amount of Plant Bombs and also produced a bunch more seeds, which would all rain down towards the falling Skelette, who may not have even noticed that I appeared aways above him*
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:38 pm

Skelette already had a plan in motion. Skelette could not see, but could hear Kasane and his thoughts through Skelette's own means of talking and communicating, which tended to be some sort of telepathic vibration, and as such, Skelette could sense Kasane above it. As such, Skelette would use the Wolf's Fang ability to open up its hood a great length, thus making all of the seeds fall into the alternate realm within the depths of Skelette's cloak. Naturally, Skelette had control in there, and whatever went in would succumb to its will, and so, if Kasane was devoured by the giant, expanding hood, so would he. There was now nowhere to go, not up, nor down, for each way there was an abyss into Skelette.
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:05 pm

Damn... * Sensing that I had just been trapped, I would hang my head* I give... *I would say wondering what Skelette would do with me now that I would probably be sucked into his cloak*
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:25 pm

Skelette would suddenly retreat all of that right back into its body, landing on the ground gently, turning to the sky and looking at Kasane "... Twas interesting... Would you care to be my minion...?"
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:48 pm

*I would land on the ground, as my body soon took on bandages, as I turned towards Skelette* Depends on what being your 'Minion' entails.....
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:06 pm

Skelette shook its head "... Death." was all that it said, still staring at Kasane.
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:20 pm

*I would narrow my eyes at Skelette* I have already passed through death once....what comes after...?
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:52 am

Skelette was intrigued now "... You are... Undead...? I need the undead..."
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Well, I was betrayed.....but something....something brought me back....I don't know how or why....but I'm here.... *I would say, a little confused* However, since I'm back, am I really undead...? Or just reincarnated...? *I would ask, poking at my bandages, which seemed to only have the mummified body under, which the bandages seemed to protect*
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:43 pm

Skelette was silent for a moment "... If you are truly undead, then my Necromantic magics can run through you... And you can become my minion, harboring a small portion of my power... As I have just demonstrated to you..." Skelette turned its back, started to move sloooooowly in an opposing direction "... Though, if not..."
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:46 pm

And what do you want in return? *I would say, walking towards Skelette slowly, interested in receiving more power*
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:55 pm

Skelette stopped once more, turning around to greet his eyes "... Your soul."
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:57 pm

So, your going to take my soul in exchange for a few abilities....hum.... *I would say, holding my hand against my chin, thinking for a moment* As long as you leave my soul in my body.....I don't see a problem....
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:06 pm

Skelette would swiftly stab Kasane with a long, skeletal tail of Shini Bone Energy "... Do not resist..." Quickly, the tail would slither out and back under the robe "... It is over..."
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:15 pm

*I would look down at my body, and then back at Skelette* Ah, I don't feel any different....
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:52 pm

Skelette shook its head "... It is only natural. I have only given you a small portion of my power. Nothing big. The claws of The Rotten. Since you cannot fully control my power or fully summon my abilities and monsters... A bit of their power is embedded within you whenever you call upon it... Whether it be The Rotten's claw or The Glutton's mouth..." Skelette would move a bit closer "Try it... However, you can only muster up my Graveyard Havoc magic... The energy that comes from it is your own... No Shini Energy..."
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:27 pm

I see... *I would say, as I focused the new energy, as I then swiped my hand outwards, as it seemed more skeletal like with the new energy. As I swiped it through a near by tree, it seemed to decay and simply turn to dust the part of the tree that I swiped through. I would then also grab the tree with my other hand, causing the part that I touched to be sucked into my hand as though it were like the gluttons mouth, able to eat anything and convert it into energy for me now* Wow, that's amazing....thank you....Ah, am I going to expect that your going to call on me or something because of this?
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:41 pm

Skelette did not respond, merely beginning to move ever so sloooooowwwly in that arbitrary direction once more....
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:07 pm

Well...thank you... *I would say, turning then, as I disappeared through Hathor*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking the Egg to see a Battle   Taking the Egg to see a Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking the Egg to see a Battle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2