Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle Ripper
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Kyle Ripper

Rep. : 3
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Grim Reaper (True form) Human (other)

Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) Empty
PostSubject: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:24 pm

Ripper was at the beach, just trying to enjoy the one peaceful day he had off. He didn't have to worry about any wondering soul's today. Ripper was in his true form but he had his flesh, he couldn't quite understand why until he felt Luna nearby. Ripper's body was already wet due to the fact he had just gone out for a swim. Ripper was waiting for Luna to show up, she didn't like the water to much so he wouldn't force her to swim.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Civilian :: Non-Fighter
Luna

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:29 pm

Luna walked along the shore, not toughing the water but liking the damp sand under her feet, she looked at and grined seeing kyle. she quickly ran over to him. her white and blue dress, that covered her light blue bathing suit, flowing as she ran and hugged him

((ooc: almsot forgot this, heres the dress but no hat))
Spoiler:
(( and the bathing suit))
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:40 pm

Ripper turned his head to see Luna run up and hug him. Ripper hugged her back. "Hey Luna, how are you today?" Ripper said in a calm kind and loving tone, as he stroked her hair.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:41 pm

Luna purred and grined, snuggling into his cheast "im great now, how are you?" she smiled up at him
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:45 pm

Ripper gently kissed the top of Luna's head. "I'm extremly well now that your here Luna." Ripper replied.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:47 pm

luna giggled and grined. she was blushing lightly "so what are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:12 pm

Ripper smiled. "I was waiting for you." Ripper replied as he lend in to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:14 pm

Luna smiled and sat up, meeting his lips in a soft and sweet kiss
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom

Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Bioelectric Field (500 point limit)

Character sheet
Race: Mutant/Supersoldier

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:55 pm

((Elijah's wearing a navy blue shirt, khaki shorts (with black swim trunks underneath), white ankle socks, and white tennis shoes. He has a pistol and spare clip tucked into the back of his shorts. He's also carrying a cooler full of drinks and snacks.))

Elijah arrived on the scene just in time to see Kyle making out with a strange cat woman. "Damn, first that angel chick, and now her. Kyle's going to have to tell me how he keeps finding these girls."

"Hey Kyle!" Elijah shouted. Normally he would have addressed his best friend by his nickname "Bonesy", but Elijah didn't know if the woman knew about Kyle's Reaper form, so he just called him by his real name just to be on the safe side.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Ripper was shocked to see Elijah come out of no where. "E-Elijah?" Ripper said removing his lips from Luna's.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:11 pm

Luna's eyes widened as she gasped and hid behind kyle quickly. her face was red as could be.

((posting order: elijah, kyle, luna))
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:24 pm

Elijah gave a sheepish grin. "I apologize if I interrupted your guy's...thing. I brought the drinks and food like you wanted." He raised the large cooler over his head and started shaking it like it was a cow bell.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:30 pm

Ripper began to laugh. "Elijah, I want you to meet my girlfriend and lover, Luna." Ripper intuduced Luna as he gently moved her along with his wing. Ripper then went in close to her ear. "Don't worry I'll keep my wing's around you if you want." Ripper said as he gently kissed Luna.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:34 pm

Luna was still blushing softly "alright" she said hugging him and kissing him back, she pulled away but still hugged him. she looked at elijah and waved her tail.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:45 pm

The sight of the two kissing and showing affection made Elijah wince. "So...is anyone else coming down here?" He hoped so, he didn't want to end up as the third wheel.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:59 pm

"I'd think so, I mean this is a beach after all." Ripper said while laughing. Ripper was glad to see his friend and brother Elijah again. The two of them had been together for 5 year's, taking on different challanges that tested their friendship.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:02 pm

Luna didnt say anything, she just snuggled into kyles wing and looked at the water. she was blinked a few times before looking up at kyle "can i go swiming?" she asked as her ears twiching slightly as she played with her tail
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:21 pm

Elijah shrugged, then walked over to a nearby table to begin preparing the food.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:22 am

Ripper smiled. "Sure if thats what you want Luna." Ripper said as he kissed her one more time before heading to help Elijah.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:45 am

Luna grined and pulled off her dress. she staightened out her bathing suit and then ran out into the water smiling and giggling when she was deep enough to start swiming around.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:05 pm

Elijah started removing the contents of the cooler, starting with the plates, cups, utensils, and napkins. He then pulled out a large roll of foil, and started tearing large sheets from the roll and placed them at the center of the table.

By then, Kyle was approaching the table. "So you want to help me set up the meal?"

((I'll reveal what it is next post.))
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:11 pm

Ripper laughed as he pushed Elijah with his right wing. "Yeah, I thought since I'm your best friend I'd lend a hand." Ripper replied as he began to set the table. "So what do you think of Luna, Hart?" Ripper asked as he looked over at Luna. "By the way, she already knows I'm the Grim Reaper." Ripper told Elijah knowing full well that was why he didn't call him his nickname.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:12 pm

Luna was giggling as she kick her legs swiming on her back. but she stoped and sniffed "fishy!" she yelled and dived into the water and came back up with a little fish in her mouth. she noticed kyle looking at her and blushed brightly. sinking back into the water
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:43 pm

"I'm not much into half-breeds like her, but she's pretty cute.

"And I'm glad you got that issue out of the Undead issue out of the way. For her to accept that part of you, she has to be a good woman. Or just crazy."

Finished with setting the sheets down, he proceeded to bring out the food. He started with the side items first - deviled eggs, potato salad, baked beans, bread, chips, and condiments - and set them around the table. Then he took out the drinks - 2 liters bottles of fruit punch, root beer, and lemon tea - and set them around the table as well. Finally, he took out the uncooked meats - seasoned chicken, pre-made hamburger patties, and hot dogs - and placed them on the sheets.

Taking advantage of his ability to generate electromagnetic radiation, he started cooking the meats with infrared radiation generated from his hands. "The meat should be ready in about 5 minutes," he told Kyle. "You and Luna can have some chips and drinks right now, but don't touch anything else until I'm done with the meat." His tone picked up an edge with his last statement; no one was to touch his delcious homemade sides until he had tasted them first. No one...
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:34 pm

Ripper laughed. "Sure thing Hart." Ripper replied patting Elijah's shoulder. Ripper looked over to see Luna catch a fish, then sink into the water after he had spotted her. Kyle smiled then walked over towards her. The water was cold and felt great on his skin. "That feels nice." Kyle said falling into the water beside Luna. After landing in the water beside Luna, he reached his hand out and rubbed her cheek. "I love you." Kyle told Luna.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next