Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna
Civilian :: Non-Fighter
Luna

Rep. : 0

Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:52 pm

Luna saw him coming and let the fish go, she laughed when he fall into hte water and purred when he rubbed her cheak "i love you too" she smiled nuzzling his hand
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom

Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Bioelectric Field (500 point limit)

Character sheet
Race: Mutant/Supersoldier

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:58 pm

((Kyle can go ahead an post, it's going to take my character a while to finish cooking.))
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Kyle Ripper

Rep. : 3
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Grim Reaper (True form) Human (other)

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:07 pm

Ripper smiled as he heard her purr. "The food should be ready soon Luna...RIGHT HART!!" Ripper called out to Elijah. Ripper then fixed his focus on Luna, who was still nuzzling his hand. "You have such beautiful and soft skin." Ripper complimented Luna in a kind and gentle tone.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:20 pm

Luna smiled and swam closer to kyle kissing is lips "thanks" she giggled
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:31 pm

((You guys go one more cycle, and then I'll post again.))
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:40 pm

Ripper kissed her back, then hugged her, as his wings flapped sending Ripper, and luna just above the water. Ripper softly held her up as he began to slowly spin around in the air while kissing Luna.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:42 pm

Luna giggled into the kiss, her tail flicked happily
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:54 pm

The meats were done. "Break it up guys! It's time to get our grub on!" he shouted to the couple.

While he waited for the them to come to the table, he unpacked the dessert - a ring-shaped lemon cake with glaze - and removed the coverings from the side dishes. He took a small sample from each dish. The sides were perfect.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:55 pm

Ripper was so happy being able to hold Luna in his arm's. Ripper was deeply in love with Luna. "Hey Luna...nevermind." Ripper cut his question short, he wanted to ask her something but thought better of it. After he heard Elijah call to him and Luna. "Right." Ripper said as he flew towards the table. after a second he put Luna down gently, then landed himself.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:02 pm

Luna wondered what he was going to ask her but desided to asked aobut it later, she smield and sat at the table "wow this looks great" she grined
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:20 pm

Elijah grinned. "Of course it does - everything I make is great."

"I've already had a bit of everything (excluding the meat), so I'll let you guys get your food first." Elijah sat down at the table, and poured himself some tea.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:00 pm

Ripper smiled as he sat beside Luna. "Thanks Hart." Ripper thanked Elijah, as he began to get some food.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:04 pm

Luna looked at all the food, she hand no clue where to start first, she was almost good with just looking at the it and licking her lips
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:16 pm

Elijah nodded at Kyle's comment, and started smiling at Luna when she started licking her lips. (He had noticed that she acted an awfully like a cat. He found that weird, even if she was a half-breed.) "I recommend you start with the drumsticks," he suggested. (Cats did like to consume birds, right?)
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:49 pm

Ripper began to eat away. "So Elijah how are you farring with trying to see the queen?" Ripper asked as he took a bite from one of his foods.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:53 pm

labelisa picked up the drum stick and took a bite "this is great!" she grined noming on it
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:43 am

Elijah had to make a mental facepalm at Kyle's question about him and Queen Frey; it wasn't a topic to be discussed amidst the presence of strangers. "Queen Frey hasn't gotten back to me on whether or not she'd like be to be her bodyguard again," he replied, trying to cover up Kyle's gaffe. A few months ago, Elijah had served as one of Frey's bodyguard, but after he had developed feelings for her, he resigned and return back to the regular army.

Trying to change the subject, Elijah said, "Thanks Luna, I'm glad you like the chicken. The onion burgers are even better, especially with my special sauce." He pointed to a small jar filled with of orange-colored sauce.

"So Kyle, tell me how you and Luna met."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:09 pm

"The ocean is nice."

"Yes. It is."

*after convincing some of the advisors that she really did need a day off, not too far away Alyss Frey was skimming her toes in the shore of the Pearl Beach's waters. Spartacus joined her, someone who she invited for sure. He had definitely needed a break since he last trained some novices, which he was in great spirits about after the event. For a long while he spoke to her, piping up that he should have shown them a good shield technique, or a proper way to swing the sword in a vertical manner, since they were just fine swinging horizontally. Unlike the advisors, Alyss couldn't convince him to not wear his daily polished and washed armor that he usually wore, and because he wore it, the afternoon sun made him sweat.

Alyss also managed to convince the advisors not to bring the whole army just because she was going out for a little while, and so the number of soldiers dwindled to 6, 6 which were the best of the Sunlit Kingdom's soldiers. These 6 waited at the edge of the beach, not too far away, as Alyss demanded that she'd like some time alone with her Greek partner anyway. They heavily beiged her boots which she told them if they were going to guard anything, guard her boots she would leave at the edge of the beach.

Blue eyes scanned the beach, seeing 3 figures a distance away. The scent of food could be smelled, onions and grilled meats. They made her mouth water. But being polite, she left them be. But Spartacus did not. Clearly hungrier than she was, he sauntered over to the group of people, planning on asking for them to kindly share some food*

"Spartacus! You can't just..."

*but she ran after him, a tad distressed at his actions*
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:57 am

Ripper looked at Elijah as he asked his question. "We met on a beautiful hill full of growing and blooming flowers, to make things even better there was a sunset." Ripper said Smiling as he hugged Luna.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:25 pm

Luna smiled and hugged him back, but then her ears went stright up on her head and she turned, she saw two people running twords them, she quickly ziped behind kyle and hid under one of his wings
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:06 pm

((@Alyss: the meeting occurs after "Sneaking Out", so we know each now.))

Elijah could feel himself getting sick watching Kyle and Luna's sappy behavior. "God, I hope this is just the 'honeymoon' phase, otherwise, from now on, I don't think I can hang out with Kyle when he's with Luna." He sighed and took a sip of his lemon tea.

For no apparent reason, Luna hid herself under one of Kyle's large wings. Elijah initially interpreted this action as more sappy behavior on Luna's part, but upon closer inspection, he saw that she looked scared. "What's up with her?" He was going to ask her precisely that question, but the sight of two rapidly approaching figures stopped him from questioning her.

One figure was a large man in full armor - a Sunlit soldier - while the other was...Queen Frey! "What the hell?!" Elijah blurted. Why was Frey on the beach, and more importanly, why was she running towards his table?
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:24 pm

"Hello--"

*as Spartacus approached their table, he gave a bow before his arm was yanked by Alyss from behind. She bent her arms to her knees as she caught her breath*

"Spartacus! You shouldn't just bother random peop--Oh!"

*Alyss looked at the three, two familiar and the other one not. Blinking, she tilted her head*

"Why..isn't it Mr Hart and the Grim Reaper and a miss."

*her figure gave a light bow, the small of a greeting. Afterwards a blush grew on her cheeks and she scratched the back of her head nervously*

"I'm sorry for interrupting..."
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:24 am

Ripper began to laugh, he couldn't believe someone was that hunary, let alone Ayss treating the armoured soldier like her son. "Hello there Alyss, and...what might your name be my brave young man?" Ripper asked as his wings gently embraced Luna.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:01 am

*Spartacus looked at Ripper strangely, baffled at his speech to him. The shorter girl beside him gave a small chuckle in amusement*

"He's much...older than he looks like he is really."

"Spartacus of the Roman Empi--No. Of the Sunlit Kingdom. My master is Alyss."

"Whatever the word 'master' means anyway."

*she laughed a little, shrugging. Giving a thoughtful look, Alyss then gave a soft smile*

"He's a personal guardian of mine. And is very hungry. So am I but...I didn't want to bother you all here."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:18 am

Elijah got up from the table, snapped to attention, and saluted both Queen Frey and Spartacus. He usually wasn't one for military decorum, but such important figures like the Queen and her top officer deserved the upmost respect. And the formality provided him with a way to recover his composure in the presence of Frey.

"My Queen, Sergeant Elijah Hart of the Sunlit Army. You and your subordinates are more than welcome to join us as we partake in our meal."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next