Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Elohim's Abilities

Go down 
+3
Noxalyz
Falx
Adonis Elohim
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

Rep. : 0
Nation : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : PSY-ki

Elohim's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Elohim's Abilities   Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:10 pm

PSY-ki
In short it's psychic energy. The energy that the mind produces with the ability to manifest different phenomena, or produce various effects on the physical, as well as the metaphysical. While there are many applications and powers associated with Psynergy, Elohim's specialty is Territory.
(Guess you could say it's his Kekkei Genkai and "Territory" is one of it's branches)

Psychic Skills

PSY Locke
A Psychic freeze on a physical object, energy required depends on size, distance, and speed, when concentration is removed from the "Locke" the object continues moving at its previous speed.

PSY Blast
A blast of Psychic energy capable of
a. Affecting the nerves in a human (slowing movement or response time of a limb or such. Causes no physical damage/pain)
b. Causing High physical pain via direct shock to the nerves, no bodily damage but the sensation of "pain" can cause different effects based on
c. Large physical damage, but no sensation of pain.

PSY Barrier
A defensive territory, can deflect or block low speed, low force, and or low power attacks. Uses a moderate amount of energy.

PSYche Wave
A psychic wave that affects the opponents psyche, resulting in mild hallucinations. (Seeing more enemies, more attacks, and the like.)

PSYchic Arrow
A piercing arrow of psyching energy that can cause temporary paralysis to the nerves of the part of the body hit, full body paralysis if it in the head (still temporary).

PSYchic Sword
A sword formed of psychic energy, can cut through energy and the metaphysical, as well as nerves.

Mind Geist (A.K.A) Astral Elo
An Astra projection of Elohim created by projecting a mental image of himself with powerful psychic waves. Mind Gheist's can set up Territory around them selves.

PSYchic Stream
Strands of Psychic energy extending from the fingers, these strands allow Elohim's thoughts to stream directly into whatever the strands attach to. Also allow Elohim to move inanimate objects, himself. and lumps of his own energy at will.

Trance
A state of heightened mental ability allowing the following:

__ A +1 maximum for Territories
__Heightened Territorial effect (ex. normal Kinetic Amp speed increased x2, in Trance Mode x3)
__Increased Territorial range
__Increased Psychic power (stronger and faster psychic based attacks)
__Greater physical and mental output
__High resistance to pain

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Break Time, time to separate things in the list XD

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Territory
A variation of psychic energy that allows mind waves to manifest in various ways in the physical world. For now Elohim's Psynergy manifests different ways granting him different powers or granting him different abilities in set areas. These areas are known as territories.

So far for Elohim, 3 territories active at once is the safe zone, any more puts a large stain on his mind and will severely shorten the fight for him. As long as he has Energy, and his brain is not exhausted he can activate Territory, though there is a 1 post minimum before a Territory can be canceled.

-Elohim is aware of anything that enters his territory down to it's specific point.
-Elohim can locate things and people within his territory with ease, unless they are exceptionally skilled at masking their presence.
-Territory expands outward with Elohim's body as the center point (unless otherwise stated).
-Territory requires no energy to sustain, only to establish.
-Territory is not something that can be felt or touched.

Territorial Shift
Any ability or weapon of Elohim's can be transported from one Territory to another.

(ex. Elohim throws a dagger inside his territory, after flying for 1 second the dagger appears in the same location in the Territory surrounding the Astral Elohim and continues its flight.)

Territories

Cut Chemist (40ft radius around Elohim)
This territory allows Elohim to cut through most materials effortlessly, as long as he has a weapon

Weapon Mastery (60ft radius around Elohim)
This territory heightens the destructive potential of anything inside of this Territory that Elohim chooses, thus allowing anything to become a weapon. in short, it becomes possible for a blade of grass to pierce stone and clash with metal and other such unimaginable feats.

Spot And Mark (110 ft radius around Elohim)
By making physical contact with the target, Elohim can cause different objects, attacks, and the like to follow the opponent, until contact is made, or the object/attack itself is terminated.

Open Book (8ft radius around Elohim)
Elohim uncontrollably reads the thoughts of any creature within this territory small.

Kinetic Amp (30ft radius around Elohim)
The velocity, momentum, and kinetic energy of anything inorganic in the territory can be freely manipulated, with the proper amount of energy.

Bonding Point (25ft radius)
Allows Elohim to alter bonds at a chemical level, making things such as fusion with weapons and the like possible.

Baron (40ft radius)
Anything within this territory that Elohim chooses becomes denser, and hits harder.

Last edited by Adonis Elohim on Thu May 06, 2010 12:44 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Elohim's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elohim's Abilities   Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:20 pm

Questions:

1. How big is a territory....?

2. How many territories can you have activated at once, and how often can you switch between them....?
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

Elohim's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elohim's Abilities   Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:29 pm

Oh yeah I forgot to specify that I'll edit in sizes in a sec.

As far as the amount 3 at once is the safe zone, any more puts a large stain on his mind and will severely shorten the fight for him.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Elohim's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elohim's Abilities   Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:31 pm

Ok, and how often can you switch between them....?
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

Elohim's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elohim's Abilities   Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:45 pm

Edited in the radii for Territories and answered your questions about Territory

Just look under the explanation of Territory
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Elohim's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elohim's Abilities   Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Alrighty then.....

Elohim's Abilities Approvalkakashi_thumbs_up-4
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

Elohim's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elohim's Abilities   Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:44 pm

XD Thanks

like the approval sign XD
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Elohim's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elohim's Abilities   Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:46 pm

Np......

...and Thankz....
Back to top Go down
Noxalyz
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Noxalyz

Energy Type : Soul Energy, Plasma

Elohim's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elohim's Abilities   Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:32 pm

Unlike Falx, I have some problems with this list:

Cut Chemist (50 ft radius around Elohim)
This territory allows Elohim to cut through most materials effortlessly, as long as he has a weapon

This seems too much for your rank. I'm well aware that you said most materials instead of all, but the range for this is far to big, so big that it would quickly become unfair. Try shortening it to about 25-30 until you hit a higher rank.

Weapon Mastery (50ft radius around Elohim)
This territory heightens the destructive potential of anything inside of this Territory that Elohim chooses, thus allowing anything to become a weapon. in short, it becomes possible for a blade of grass to pierce stone and clash with metal and other such unimaginable feats.

This one also seems like alot for your rank. Weapon mastery allows you to use anything as a weapon correct? If so, then I'm sure it doesn't alter the natural structure of whatever you use. Meaning, if stone clashed with a piece of paper that was being used by you, the paper would crumple because it has less mass than the stone. Much less would a blade of grass clash with metal swords and the like. Also, if use the power to make the objects denser (via Baron) something cannot become as dense as you please if it doesn't possess the amount of carbon molecules, like a blade of grass will never be as hard or as dense as metal.

Open Book (5ft radius around Elohim)
Elohim uncontrollably reads the thoughts of any creature within this territory small.

Just a reminder, just because you read their mind doesn't mean your quick enough to dodge. Also, some people (mainly higher ranks) have stronger telepathic mental barriers, leaving you unable to read their thoughts or read them efficiently.

Kinetic Amp (20ft radius around Elohim)
The velocity, momentum, and kinetic energy of anything inorganic in the territory can be freely manipulated, with the proper amount of energy.

Just try not to be a cheap dick with this one.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

Elohim's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elohim's Abilities   Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:30 pm

Weapon Mastery

It is a bit much sure, but the logic behind it is that anything can become a weapon, and also it doesnt matter if there are enough molecules, if they are compacted enough they will be able to cut through other things , thats the view on this, whatever i'm using is compacted to that level and is able to be used like a sword mace etc.

its kinda like the same process of making a sword, hammer the metal and fold and hammer until the molecules are compacted enough to cut through things.

Cut Chemist
Thats fine with me

Open Book
I know that

Kinetic amp
I wont be a dick with that
Back to top Go down
Noxalyz
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Noxalyz

Energy Type : Soul Energy, Plasma

Elohim's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elohim's Abilities   Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:42 pm

Well metal has much more molecules to be compacted, and while for example grass can be compacted to cut things, it will never be compacted enough to be as hard as a sword because it never had the mass and molecules that metal does. And as long as you understand these things, I'm then fine with this list.
Back to top Go down
Decretum
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Decretum

Energy Type : Magic

Elohim's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elohim's Abilities   Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:43 am

AHEM, watch Read or Die. That paper can cut through anything :]
Some pretty bad ass stuff.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

Elohim's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elohim's Abilities   Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:13 pm

yay for decretum

also I added some facts on Territory

-Elohim is aware of anything that enters his territory down to it's specific point.
-Elohim can locate things and people within his territory with ease, unless they are exceptionally skilled at masking their presence.
-Territory expands outward with Elohim's body as the center point (uness otherwise stated).
-Territory requires no energy to sustain, only to establish.
-Territory is not something that can be felt or touched.

they are posted above as well
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Solar

Elohim's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elohim's Abilities   Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:29 pm

Uh. Didn't anyone else catch this?

Psynergy is only an ability associated with the Swamps Village. Can't exist on a character outside the Swamps.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Ethereal Calamity
Ethereal Calamity
Bloom

Energy Type : All

Elohim's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elohim's Abilities   Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:42 pm

So what's to be done? Have him simply change his energy type to magic or something of the sort? I'd be upset if he had to migrate to the Swamps in order to keep his Psynergy.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

Elohim's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elohim's Abilities   Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:39 am

you i never knew this o.0

uhhh i'll make a new name
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

Elohim's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elohim's Abilities   Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:49 am

Changed it to psycho power, best i could come up with right now.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

Elohim's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elohim's Abilities   Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:43 am

Added/changed the following

Energy type name change
Psynergy--->Psycho Power--->(now)PSY-ki

PSYchic Sword
A sword formed of psychic energy, can cut through energy and the metaphysical, as well as nerves.

An Astra projection of Elohim created by projecting a mental image of himself with powerful psychic waves. Mind Gheist's can set up Territory around them selves.

PSYchic Stream
Strands of Psychic energy extending from the fingers, these strands allow Elohim's thoughts to stream directly into whatever the strands attach to. Also allow Elohim to move inanimate objects, himself. and lumps of his own energy at will.

Trance

__ A +1 maximum for Territories
__Heightened Territorial effect (ex. normal Kinetic Amp speed increased x2, in Trance Mode x3)
__Greater physical and mental output

Territorial Shift
Any ability or weapon of Elohim's can be transported from one Territory to another.

(ex. Elohim throws a dagger inside his territory, after flying for 1 second the dagger appears in the same location in the Territory surrounding the Astral Elohim and continues its flight.)

Also increase the range of all Territories by 10ft, except Open Book, that was increased b 3ft

Any problems?
Back to top Go down
Nyctores

Nyctores

Elohim's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elohim's Abilities   Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:11 pm

Adonis Elohim wrote:
Added/changed the following

Energy type name change
Psynergy--->Psycho Power--->(now)PSY-ki

PSYchic Sword

Trance

__ A +1 maximum for Territories-Detail..

__[b]Greater physical and mental output[/b]-Detail..

Also increase the range of all Territories by 10ft, except Open Book, that was increased b 3ft

Any problems?

Many : D

Considering that you can create multiple projections, since I would assume it isn't that straineous, each one making a territory is pretty unfair. You could cover possible the entire field in your territories.

Your Trance obviously needs a set limit. I'm sure you thought of one, but when say set I mean not when elohim is "out of energy" since people nowadays fight forever disregarding energy consumption. Since you only uped one rank, I say trance should last at most 4-5 post.

Another thing with Trance, No, you cannot increase territory range AND power up all territories, at least not at your rank. That way too much, especially considering that your going to increase your territory field all by 10 feet. So pick. Either increase the range with no boost, or keep the boost with no increase in range.

I'm done, I think.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

Elohim's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elohim's Abilities   Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:49 am

I only use one projection at a time, all that his mind can sustain right now.

I'm fine with the 4-5 post limit on trance

and I'll just take the power boost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elohim's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elohim's Abilities   Elohim's Abilities I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elohim's Abilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Character Info :: Techniques and Abilities-
Jump to: