Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Greeley's abilities I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Greeley's abilities I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Greeley's abilities I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Greeley's abilities I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Greeley's abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Greeley's abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Greeley's abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Greeley's abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Greeley's abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Greeley's abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Greeley's abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Greeley's abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Greeley's abilities I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Greeley's abilities I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Greeley's abilities I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Greeley's abilities I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Greeley's abilities I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Greeley's abilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greeley LaCapruccia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Greeley LaCapruccia

Rep. : 0
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra/Shadow Rip

Greeley's abilities Empty
PostSubject: Greeley's abilities   Greeley's abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:18 pm

Jutsu:

Echo Screech: By Focusing chakra through the vocal part of the body mainly the voicebox. Greeley is able to manipulate his voice into a high pitched sound, maybe ear bleeding a stronger with training and rank. With the ability to shock a person's body not with electricity but freeze the persons body in a screech unbarablly painful. Sometimes the sound of the screech can or cannot be heard. With Greeley's rank as of now you'll be able to hear the noise. Similar to screaming for example. With this voice altering screeching noise it's possible for things to shatter, break, and crack. Like boulders, and other things. Greeley is working on how to open rips in air to travel at the speed of sound (if that makes sense).

Gauge Increase: With the Gauges in Greeley's ear at the size of double zero. Greeley is able to take the gauges from his ear (or keep them in his ear and follow chakra without his enemy knowing) and manipulating chakra through the gauges he can resize the gauge to any length and size possible (bigger the size more chakra). Able to turn them intagible and reshape into minature gauges to appear like shuriken or to create sharp spikes on the surface crushing anything in it's wake. These gauges are mostly used for deflecting attacks. The gauge's act as a boom-a-rang which they will always come back when not in the possession of Greeley the person in possession will get the part that's holding the gauge(s) o get cut similar to the reaction of Kisame's shark tooth sword, yet not yet able to drain chakra or feed off of chakra, etc. Another addition will be the ability to explode. The list below ranges from the lowest to higher form of explosions.
- C4
- C3
- C2
- C1
- C0
- C00

Fictionous Tattoo: With the many tattoo's on Greeley's body they can appear 'alive' in a way in manipulating them to exist and have numerous abilities. Similar to Kakuzu with the mask on his back and elemental attacks. Greeley's tattoo's are elemental and when a tattoo's is used the color and ink engraved in teh body becomes faint with every use. Which in time Greeley get more tattoo's yet waits for the skin around his body to be wound and able to bare another engraving. A tattoo's of his is never the same which makes it random of what form the tattoo will become. Usually there dragon's or insects. When they are somewhat free from the body or half way off here tagiable body is a liquid like ink or paint. Swords and other weapons are rendered useless against the tattoo's. Boiling may work from the extreme heat boiling the ink away.

Umbrakinesis: Greeley is able to focus chakra through his body or nearby shadows to manipulate and animate energy to attack his foes.

(Did have an ability that was originally Shadow Rip but changed to Umbrakinesis so I could do developement)
Back to top Go down

Greeley's abilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Character Info :: Techniques and Abilities-
Jump to: