Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? Empty
PostSubject: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:50 pm

*As we, Abari and I, would fall a few feet through the portal, we would pass through a small area of very cold temperature before suddenly splash landing into a body of warm water. After falling it, I would rise to the surface, via water chakra manipulation, as I started to use chakra to keep just my head above. I would wait until Abari showed up to speak again, in which time I would speak* Oh, I forgot to mention the mission takes place underwater.... *I would say, grinning with slight mischievousness*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Abari Yatsutoru

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Acadamy
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Kiddo, Navitas, Soulforce

Character sheet
Race: Shinigami/Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:23 pm

(-Abari would float and get with eye level looking towards Ezekiel-) "You mean to tell me I cant use my fire?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:42 pm

*I would turn to look at Abari* Well, not in the water obviously, but once we get into the ruins, I think you might be able to....Now, lets swim, shall we...? *I would say, as I then whipped my hands about, making me sink down into the water, as I turned. I would then tuck my hands to my sides, as I shot down through the water, using water chakra to help my speed and skill. Hopefully Abari would be wise enough to follow me*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:54 pm

(-Abari would hold his breath and dive down int the water using a somewhat different form of flash stepping that gave him enough speeds to keep up with Ezekiel hopefully it wouldn't take that long because abari couldn't hold his breath that long-)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:31 pm

*After a little while of swimming, it would continue to become darker and darker, almost pitch black before, I snapped my fingers, causing the YinYang pendent to shoot out light which would guide out way. While doing this, I would also use my power over gravity to make the water around Abari and I way less pressurized so that we wouldn't be crushed from the sheer force of the water, and being so deep. After doing this, I would sudden spot something, as I shot down at it. It was a door, which was carved onto a large mass of ruins which jutted out of the darkness. With a quick tap of my finger, the door would open, as I stepped inside, motioning for Abari to do the same. As I did step inside, I would quickly sweep my arms around, as telekinetic barriers went up, pushing all of the water out of the room, as a small portal also appeared, allowing fresh air to flow into it. I would then stand there, holding the water back, as I waited for Abari to enter* These must be the ruins....and this must be where the sources originated...
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:01 pm

(-Abari would make it into the tunnel breathing heavily as he gets his oxygen back. I would snap my fingers as my hole hand is engulfed in flame making more light for us to see around-) "Yea...exactly what are we doing here again?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:10 pm

Huh? Oh, yes, I forgot to tell you that....well, while searching for our enemies, I happened to come upon a few uncertain energy sources....and they came from down here....I thought it was an odd thing for such odd energies to come from down here...and be moving around, that I thought I had better check it out. The minds of these energy sources are quite peculiar in and of themselves... *I would explain, as I then went on to say* The reason I wanted you to come is that some of these energy sources closely resemble Reiatsu...or some sort of spiritual force like it...which is your area of expertise. *I would say, as I then turned to the wall opposite the door we just came through. There was another door there, which I opened, and walked through. The door led to a hallway, which was again, filled with water. The telekinetic barriers spread out, pushing the water back, as I motioned for Abari to follow. Once he would walk through the door, I would close it, and then motion towards it, as the door disappeared, and the wall became totally solid, possibly even more reinforced, as I was then able to let go of some of the barriers and focus on other ones* I think we'll have to go room to room clearing out the water....and be on guard, these minds I found seem to disappear and reappear spontaniously, or of their own accord.... *I would say, as I continued walking, and pushing back the water*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:19 pm

(-Abari would look around listing to what he had to say as he moved his hand to the hilt of his blade and such. Keeping aware of things just encase something may happen-)

"Alright then, while you focus on the barriers i'll act as the muscle to defend encase anything pops out."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:36 pm

Good... *I would say, as we pressed on. Moments would go by before we passed and entered a few rooms. The first few rooms that we came across were empty, or just filled with water. However, as we progressed, we would see old tables, chairs, things that showed there was once life here, somewhere. Finally, we came to the end of the long hall, as we then came to the last door. It would open, as we stepped out into what seemed a huge open area. As the light from the both of us spread out, I would realize it was a massive ballroom kind of thing...but it served as a middle grounds between all other rooms and hallways that branched out from it. The floor was covered with about 13 ft of water but there was still 10x that much space above, so I just shut and sealed the door behind us, as I let the barriers fade away then* Wow...its so....big.... *I would say, as I glanced around. Even despite the darkness, we wouldn't have been able to see the other side*

((Think Dwarrowdelf Very Happy ))
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? A_Journey_in_the_Dark_by_vigshane
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:49 pm

"That doesn't even come close." (-I would say looking around at the pillars and craftsmanship of it.-) "So does this means there maybe traces of life where here?"
Back to top Go down
Generic Villain

Generic Villain

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:03 pm

♠️Before Ezekiel could even respond, there would be a terrible roar (no its not the Belrog Very Happy ), as a large ball of energy swept down towards the two standing there, the energy swirling, and condensing, as it was right on target. It would leave a large crater where the two had been standing. Whether or not they were hit was another question.

Standing about 30ft from where they were was a huge shape, the only part visible of whatever it was was a large almost pure white mask with gleaming teeth♠️

Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? Bleach_hollows1

♠️The thing let loose another roar, as it opened its mouth, as another large ball of energy formed again, and was released towards wherever Abari and Ezekiel happened to be. If not together, it would release it towards Abari, since he seemed to be a smaller target worthy of getting out of the way first♠️
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:07 pm

What the.... *I would say, as I quickly jumped out of the way, using a bit of telekinetic force to help boost me, as I would have just made it. It wasn't my style to try to out maneuver blasts of energy, I was more the block and destroy it type, but I wasn't sure what it was, so I just got out of its way* That's definitely one of the minds and energy that I sensed....what is it Abari....? *I would say, as I quickly got to my feet, motioning towards the thing, as a large wall of water would be blasted up on either side of it, like tidal waves, as I tried to crush it with the force of the water*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:35 pm

"A hollow!" (-Abari would jump into the air avoiding the blast made by the hollow as he unsheathed his zanpaktou as he pointed it at the hollow-) "I'll explain more about it later but we have to kill it thing quickly" (-Abari would flash step towards the hollow as his blade begin to glow a bright red-) "Erupt, Kenkasai!!

(-Abari's blade would begin to split into twin scythes with a large chain connecting the two together as he began to twirl the chain coating it with fire chakra as he launches it towards the hollow trying to cut right through his body-)
Back to top Go down
Generic Villain

Generic Villain

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:40 pm

♠️The Hollow would let out another large scream, as it shot into the air, avoiding the water, letting three more cero blasts shoot from its mouth towards Abari, as it took refuge on one of the very tall pillars which extended to the ceiling. From there it would start to hum, and as it did, the water that was all underneath Abari would sudden start to blast upwards in small shots which would weaken his flame, as it shot around him, trying to bind him with it, and keep him there for the cero blasts that were coming his way♠️
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:57 pm

What the heck is a hollow...? *I would say, as I watched the thing. However, I understood that when Abari said we had to kill it meant that we should probably kill in indeed before something bad happens. As the Hollow seemed to stop on the pillar, I took my aim. I would motion towards the Hollow, as many 10ft long needles of Frozen Reality shot out of the water all around, and was coated with Telekinetic energy, thus giving them even more power, as they shot towards the Hollow, trying to pierce it from multiple angles. One of the needles even caught one of the Cero blasts that was shot towards him, creating an explosion, which destroyed the Cero, thus helping him that way*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:15 pm

(-Abari would look around and notice that his fire power was weakened. He then saw that he was tied down by the water around him as well. Guess it's time for kiddo then. He would move his hand enough so that he can charge it with reaitsu as he would let out a large pulsewave of reiatsu (Sho) which would forcefully break away from the waters hold that it hand on him. Now he went for the ceros, by placing his finger in the middle of the chain Abari began twirling the scythes as the two began to move in one circular path as blue electricity ran through the chains and scythes as well as a large circular ring could be seen in air through the electricity.-)

Hiryugekizokushintenraiho!!
(-The circle would then pulsate as a large blast of lightning and reiatsu would blast outwards through the ring. The recoil would push me back some and cause a large crater to form underneath me. This kiddo had enough force wipe out the entire area that the hollow was in into nice burnt crisp with some sparks everywhere. It was traveling at speeds of mach 1. The electric blast would also go through the cero blast as well still charging towards the hollow-)

(Visual of Blast)
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? 524px-Baba
Back to top Go down
Generic Villain

Generic Villain

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:18 pm

♠️As Abari unleashed the large blasting Kiddo attack, the Hollow, would smile, as it vanished from sight, moving quite fast (Flash Step?) as it reappeared on another pillar on the other side of Abari, as it continued to hum. The spikes that Ezekiel shot at it would miss, as suddenly the water would rise all around and blast up everywhere around Abari and his Kiddo attack. Now, as the Kiddo was electricity based, the water would probably conduct it, and send a surging amount of it into Abari, which was also covered with the water. Ezekiel, if he happened to be on the water at the moment, would also be surged, since it would surge throughout the water that covered the entire area.

As the Hollow appeared, it would send no less than a dozen cero blasts over the area where Abari was, trying to blast him, and his area to bits. A dozen more Cero would shot towards Ezekiel, also trying to take him out, while the Hollow continued to hum loudly*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:56 pm

*As the attack continued on, I would IT up now floating among the many pillars, as I watched the Hollow, dodging any Ceros that came my way with ease. I would also have unsheathed Kyokkai* Kyokkai: Submit! *At once, the Shikai form was released, as my form became slightly blurry around the edges. As I released Shikai, I would also release some of my Spirit Pressure, which was quite large now that I had practiced some with it, although I only released some so Abari would be effected so much. It was more to distract the Hollow thing from attacking Abari for a moment* Hey ugly....taste my...POWER!!! *I would then thrust Kyokkai and my hand forwards together so that the blade would be facing towards Hollow. A blast of Spirit Pressure, coupled with waves of Telekinetic Energy and Soulforce would all be sent towards the Hollow trying to harm it in some way possible*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:41 am

(-Abari would also flash step up into the air in an instant. As he looked down at the water and electrified kiddo that he tried to use earlier. Such a shame to waste all that power. So with that being said Abari would begin rotating his scythes going at hypersonic speeds as it begins to suck in the water and electricity from the attack and have it resonate with his scythes-)

"Ezekiel, dont worry about me. Unleash more of your pressure out." (-Abari's body began to glow red as his own spiritual pressure began to erupt from his body.Little did Ezekiel know was that his spiritual pressure surpassed his own even though his rank and power surpassed his own. He would unleash a large amount of his pressure with one gaze at the hollow which should put enough weight onto the hollow so that he couldn't move nor stand up straight from the force of it. This should allows Ezekiel's attack to go through-)
Back to top Go down
Generic Villain

Generic Villain

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:39 pm

♠️As all this went down, the Hollow would be continueally humming. This humming would grow louder and louder, so loud now that it could be heard even above the yells of the two Shinigami, and over their attacks and defenses. As this hum grew then, there would seem to be a change in the surroundings. Suddenly, large pillars of water shot up all around the area, they being thicker than even the pillars which were all around. These pillars shot up especially around the Hollow and up towards Ezekiel, and Abari, trying to hit them, and knock them off course.

As the pillars came up towards the Hollow, the humming would resinate within the water, as a large bubble was created around it. The two's spirital pressure would stop at the bubble, and not make it through, thus protecting the Hollow from it. The other waves and things would be disrupted and stopped by the constant rising pillars, as then something else rather surprising took place. The temperature suddenly dropped anywhere where either of the Shinigami's Reiatsu was, or their Spiritual Pressure. Thus, as Abari swung his scythes around, they would freeze solid, as ice and frost started to creep around his and Ezekiel's body, and around Ezekiel's Zanpakuto. This would continue until either was totally frozen, or until the Hollow was stopped from doing this somehow♠️
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:47 pm

I don't think I want to let out any more, Abari-san.... *I would say, as I felt myself start to freeze. Luckly, my body being made of Distortion energy gave me some benefits. I would quickly break myself down into pure Distortion energy, as I then disappeared out of the ice and frost, as I then reappeared, supressing my Spirit Pressure down as I then took a stance in the air* Finally get to use this....Bankai!!! *There would be a sudden kaboom of Spirit pressure, which was 5x its normal full strength. I would also be transformed, as an armor appeared around me, this being Kyokkai's Bankai form*

Spoiler:

*As after releasing Bankai, I would realize that I would be frozen only faster if I didn't act soon, I would quickly transform myself into Reality Destruction, which would be frozen, since it destroyed reality, and thus ice too, I wouldn't be frozen. >} Now, as I released Bankai, I would suddenly vanish, as I reappeared near the Hollow, my Spiritual Pressure even more heavy and powerful, pushing against the water and the bubble, as I quickly release a few ripples of Reality Destruction, aided by Navitas, that would blast towards the Hollow, which would destroy any of the water, the bubble, and probably the Hollow if he didn't move*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:58 am

(-With Abari's reiatsu was now out he being both of flame and earth based reiatsu was out he would send a medium size burst of his pressure to burn away the ice that was around both him and his scythes. he would let his pressure die down to the point where it was enough to keep him warm. Now looking to see his bankai form Abari would flash step over to where Ezekiel was and twirl my scythe at a high speed as I launch it through the bubble seconds after he unleashed his blast. If planed right my scythe should provide enough power to cut straight through him after his blast does what it do-)
Back to top Go down
Generic Villain

Generic Villain

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:47 pm

♠️as the two came towards the Hollow, they would notice a sudden drop in temperature the closer they got to me. Upon Abari hitting the bubble with his Zanpakuto, even the fames on the Zanpakuto, alone with it would be frozen, and thus to hard to melt since even fire would freeze.

Now, as the Reality Destruction came towards the bubble, indeed the water and ice around would be erased, but also as it hit the bubble, it would slow down, suddenly stopping and vanishing, however, leaving a large gapping hole where it had hit♠️

Ho, ho!...You are a strong one to be able to break through my bubble, and survive the deep freeze....you must me more powerful Shinigami than have passed through here before....however, it makes no difference...YOU"LL BE MY NEXT MEAL!!!

♠️With that, the Hollow would burst out of the bubble at rapid speeds, as it appeared behind Abari, its mouth already starting to close over him, as it was moving so fast, it had become a simple blur. As for Ezekiel, the rest of the bubble would break down into shards which would shoot towards him, trying to stab him, with the power to supress even the Reality Destruction that he was using♠️
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:23 pm

What the....? *I would say, as I quickly backpedaled, nothing had stopped the Reality Destruction in its tracks before, nothing. I would quickly snap to though, as I became Astral energy, being able to phase through anything that was energy or solid, since only mental things could effect it. I would then shoot towards the Hollow, swinging the blades around me as I aimed to slice through every part of the Hollow that I could reach*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:50 pm

"Sekienton!!"(-suddenly as a blast of red smoke would eject from my body as the hollow closes its mouth completely. I could be seen several feet away from the hollow with my zampaktou frozen as well as parts of my body-)

"Haien!"(-From his body a purple type of flame would engulf his body as this type of flame had enough power to burn any aspect of frost that was on his body leaving his zampaktou to be free once more. he would focus the aura around his body into an orb of sorts from the excess energy of Haien and would begin to shoot several shots of the Haein around and towards the monster in the water so that if he stood there long enough it might cook him alive or if the water gets too hot and jumps in the air he would get hit by one of them-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next