Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Generic Villain

Generic Villain

Rep. : 0

Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:36 pm

ψAs Abari shot the various flame type attacks towards the Hollow, it would open its mouth again, as a huge beam of blue light shot out towards Abari, the beam was about 10 ft in diameter alone, as it shot at amazing speeds towards Abari. Anything that touched this beam, even the attacks that were pure heat from Abari, would be frozen instantly. As for Ezekiel, the shards that were sent against him were able to surpress any kind of energy, even mental kinds, so although they would just phase through him, he would be severally weakened, almost enough to knock him out of Bankai, if not knock him unconscious, depending on what was done nextψ

Oh, you are going to be so delicious frozen...like sushi that I used to eat....
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:53 pm

*As the few shards that I didn't dodge and did allow to pass through me passed through me, I would feel the supression take effect, as I gritted my teeth, allowing the Mana Heart to relenish and push back the supression a little. As then the Hollow let out the beam, I would suddenly vanish, as I ITed in front of the beam, allowing my body to surge with Soulforce and Reality Destruction both so that as the beam hit, the Soulforce would eat away at the Reiatsu and the RD would destroy it, remove it. This would prove only temporary, as I would eventually be frozen solid if I stood there too long* Abari, Quick...errr...GET RID OF THAT THING!!! *I would scream out as I started to be frozen, knowing that I had given Abari a small window of opportunity to hit the Hollow while it was consentrating on its beam attack, a very short window indeed*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Abari Yatsutoru

Guild : The Acadamy
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Kiddo, Navitas, Soulforce

Character sheet
Race: Shinigami/Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:31 pm

(-abari would burst into a series of flashsteps as as his hand glowed a darkish purple as this energy began to form around the hollow as nothing could be seen through the darkness. abari would jump above the box and fire a large blast of Haien from his hand that covered the box entirely. The outside frame of the box wouldn't be uninfected as the hollow was literally cooking inside of the box as he as clapped his hands together.-) "Kurohitsugi No Haien!!"

(-With that several thousands spheres of the Haien flame would instantly skewer the hollow piercing through his body so that any type of ice he would produce would melt before it could even solidify into the atmosphere. he would flash step over to Ezekiel thinking that the hollow is finished as he began to heal burn the ice from freezing him solid -)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:39 pm

*As Abari blasted his way around the Hollow, the various Reiatsu energies would die away, leaving no trace that the Hollow had even been there. As then Abari came over to unfreeze whatever part of me was frozen, I would have now reverted out of Bankai, Kyokkai now sheathed once again, as I sighed* Thank you, Abari....now you just have to explain what that was exactly..... *I would say, still wondering what the heck a Hollow was exactly. It wasn't something that I had ever run into, and thus I was courious what I had just battled. As Abari would continue in whatever he was doing, I would glance around, spreading my Conscious Perimeter around to make sure that nothing else was going to jump out at us....or go bump in the night*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:46 pm

(-While continuing to burn the rest of the ice he would sheath his zampaktou in the process as he began to speak-)

"That is what we call hollows, hollows are the souls of people who held on to something and didnt go to the soul society until that one last wish was fulfilled. Each soul has chain attach where there heart would be and the chain will grow shorter and shorter until theirs none left which cause the production of hollows."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:58 pm

I see.....so not all people get turned into Hollows then....? And would there be any reason for one to be all the way down here....? *I would ask, as I gripped my arm with my opposite hand, feeling grateful that I wasn't partially frozen anymore. I had really hated the feeling* Cuz its kinda weird that one would be down here, isn't...? I mean, all the rest of the place is submerged until a little bit ago.... *I would say, wondering why a waywerd spirit had been down here. Could it have some connection to the other reason I was down here.....*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:04 pm

"Well, It could be that this spirit was trying to protect something even through death so maybe that's why it was down here"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:14 pm

I was thinking along the same lines.... *I would say, as I continued to look around then* But where to go....this place is huge...there must be hundreds of passage ways exiting from this one hall....hum...I don't think that spliting up is a good idea, incase there are more of them....lets just start by going clockwise...shall we...? *I would say, as I make an "X" on the door we had exited with Frozen Reality, just to mark where we had come out of, as I then started to walk around the all clockwise, as I then spoke again* So, Abari....what is it like in the Soul Society....? Thats where you came from, wasn't....? *I would ask, as I continued to walk towards the next door. I wasn't sure if Abari had told me this, or if I had gotten it from his mind, yet I still didn't have any implication as to what the Soul Society was like*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:18 pm

"Well, Soul society is pretty much like this world except instead of only a few 1st ranked people you have 13 of them and one who reign supreme over all of them. (-Abari would say as he continued to search looking for any possible clue as to what was that Hollow trying to protect-)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:38 pm

Sounds familiar.... *I would say, thinking of Ves. As we continued our conversation, I would have flicked my finger towards the door in front of us, as it would open, and the water would be driven back by me, only to reveal another empty room beyond. This would be the same with several more doors, only yielding empty Hallways, bedrooms, kitchens, lounges, etc.* So, Abari, did you have family there...? *I would say as we had moved through a dozen more doors, and came to another door, this one with a strange looking lock on it. I would tap the lock, trying to open it Telekinetically, but it resisted. Everything else I tried didn't work either. After putting my hand against the door, I suddenly realized that there wasn't water on the other side of this door either* Now how to get the door open.... *I would think, as I looked around* There has to be a key around here somewhere....
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:36 pm

"Not that I've seen, I was taken in by another family which are the closet people to family I have." (-Abari would look around as it seemed that a key would be needed in order to open the door as he scanned the area looking for any type of thing that could be used to open it.-)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:10 pm

I see... *As I continued to look around, I would happen to glance upwards for some reason, and upon doing so, I would notice a very large chandiler hanging from the ceiling way up there. This chandiler was large enough to fit a house up on* Odd to have such a thing.... *I would say, as I vanished, IT up and landing on the top. As I appeared there, I would notice there would be a door etched into one of the top of the pillars. Thinking this odd as well, I would walk across the chandiler, as I then went through the door, which opened into a small room which was cut into the pillar* Nice... *I would snap my fingers, allowing a portal to open, so that Abari could walk into the room with me, and see the two sword hilts that lay on a table in the center of the room*

Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 Soul_Keyblades-Copy-Copy

Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 Soul_Keyblades-Copy2-Copy

You know Abari, these hilts look similar to the hilt of a certain kind of sword.....one that might just help us get through that other door.... *I would say, as I looked at the hilts closer, it seemed that their blades had been severed off* But, I think we have to find the blades first....which one you want....? *I would say, motioning towards the hilts, knowing that each one of us should probably carry one*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:32 pm

".....That blue one looks pretty cool I suppose." (Abari would walk over towards the hilt as he lifted it up and begin to twirl it. he would place his hand on the sword s it nicked his palm-)

"Its still pretty sharp too."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:49 pm

((Realize the blade is missing, its only a hilt....))

Good....now we just have to find the blades... *I would say, as I picked up the brown one, and tucked it away. I would then snap my fingers, and we would appear on top of the Chandiler again, outside the room. The Chandelir wove its way around the pillars, and came to stop by one of the walls of the huge room we were in. There was another door carved into the wall, and thats the way I headed* I have a feeling that these blades will be guarded...so don't your guard down.... *I would say, as we approached the new door* You ready....?
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:55 pm

(i thought there were some type of blade on it still)

(-Abari would tie the hilt to his back using reiatsu as a string. Abari would unsheathe his zampaktou as he would follow Ezekiel preparing for the worst-)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:35 pm

((Ah, yeah, scratch that, there would be a little, now that I think about it....sorry....XD ))

*I would nod, as I opened the door, and stepped through. As I walked through, I would look around. All I found was an empty room. I would stand waiting till Abari came in, examining the walls for a moment, as then suddenly, the door would slam shut, and melt into the wall, leaving no door. At the same time, the floor would suddenly disappear, and we would be plunged down a long tube, like a huge sewer pipe of sorts. After flying through it, we would be shot out into another large room. This room's ceiling was at least a hundred feet up, and it was as wide and long as a foot ball field, a perfect square. From all four walls came down an enormous water fall, which hid the wall behind it. The water on the floor was only about knee deep, or lower, so after we landed, I would walk around a bit. I then noticed that I couldn't find an exit, and that the hole we came from had mystiriously disappeared. After a few more moments, however, there would be three large splashes, three large roars, as three huge shapes emerged from the waterfalls, and hit the floor surrounding us from three walls*

((Three of these))
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 Monster_Hunter_3_Sea_Dragon_by_blee

*Each giant beast serpent, thing watched us while we stood, as though calculating which one of us would be easier to eat first. Kyokkai appeared in my hand, as I looked at each serpent, thing* Well, looks like it was a trap....be careful Abari... *I would say, as suddenly two of the beast's heads shot towards Abari, and the other shot towards me. I would quickly leap to the side, while releasing a Repulse from my hand which would hopefully blast the monster's head into a wall, and knock it unconscious*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:07 pm

They would send more of them my way. (-Abari would say as his hair begin to stand up as if he was turning super sayian. a medium sized orb of purple like goo would surround his body in the form of a sphere as the outside of the sphere would harden into an EXTREMELY dense figure. Next the sphere would begin to spark together with a purple type of flame that spread outward throughout the general area of he sphere as the water that was by the orb would dry up. This would be the combination of two different type of kiddo. Danku, which can block virtually any type of attack that comes its way and of course Haien which can literally burn anything that it comes in contact with. So with a burst of reiatsu the wave of haien would come towards the two beast at hypersonic speeds as some remained on the sphere that i was encase it wasn't enough to cause server damage to-)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:58 pm

*As the monsters hit, they would let out a roar of frustration at the intense heat they had just suffered, and as they were defended off from their next meal. However, as they recovered a bit from the block, they would open their mouths, and a large blast of turquiose energy blasted out of both of their mouths, which was aimed towards Abari's sphere*

*Meanwhile, the repulse would have hit the monsters head indeed, and even slammed it against the floor, however, the monster was still standing, as its head and snake like body shot up again, its mouth gapping open, as it shot the same energy towards me as the others had shot at Abari. As the beam was shot towards me, I would quickly leap through the air, as I landed on the floor 40 yards away, still on my feet, as I started to radiate with Soulforce* I'm rather tired of having to fight you monsters who never learn when to quit.... *I would say, as I stabbed Kyokkai into the ground, and as I did, the ground would shake, as a large crack split open by the monster I was fighting. Out of the crack, a large Dragon Liche shot out, radiating with Soulforce, as it jump up at the monster, thrusting its claws at it, and trying to bite into its neck, all while the Soulforce that radiated within and around it pulsated, trying to hurt the monster as well with the Soulforce's destructive nature*

((Dragon Liche))
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:45 am

"You have to teach me that you know!" (-Abari would yell as the turquoise energy would hit the dome as it would push back some but it didnt penetrate yet. As the blast decease abari would add reiatsu to his hands as he began a series of fire bending motions inside the dome causing the dome to liquefy and mix in with the haien as he would whip the liquidize Haien towards the two dragons. Having the dense properties of Danku and the degenerating factor of haien this would prove to be both a great offense and defense type of attack. -)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:16 pm

That thing....? Impossible...unless your a Shrew... *I would say, motioning to the Dragon Liche, who was continuing to take on the monster. Now, as they continued to struggle, the monster would let out a large blast of that turquiose energy again, which hit the DL point blank....and started to consume him, the Soulforce in around him as well, so that the DL started to get weaker and weaker* Oh dear.... *I would say, as I made about ten clones surround the monster, as each one was suddenly surrounded by Telekinetic, Soulforce, and Astral energies, which they repeatedly fired at the monster in long beams and many thousands of piercing needles. As for me, I would turn on my heel, and blast towards the two monsters that Abari was fighting, which might not be turning out so good.

You see, as Abari had simply put up a defense with his Kiddo against the monsters attacks, his energies would have fallen prey to their attacks just like my Dragon Liche had. As the two beams had hit his dome, it would also start to consume his Reiatsu, and thus weakening the dome and Reiatsu continually, as the monsters continued to fire the same beams of energy from their mouthes. However, it wouldn't last long enough to totally consume Abari's dome, as I would appear above them* Crudus... *I would say, as I held both hands out towards the monsters backs, as though I was going to grab them. Thats when the Regavikinesis kicked in, and the monsters were suddenly pulled off their...ah...off the floor, and then thrown past Abari into the wall behind him, where they landed with a sickening crunch, as though their necks had been broken. I would then land on the ground near Abari, as I sighed* At least their not Hollows... *I would say, trying to lighten the atmosphere a little, however, the attempt was killed, as there would be movement behind us. Both monsters towered over the both of us, as on each of their heads was glowing a bright light, one was red and brownish, and other other was blue and white. Both would let out a roar, as both charged towards us, trying to trample us into the ground while blasting at us with that consuming turquiose energy again. This time I wasn't as ready, so I quickly started backflipping out of the way, as I released several Repulses moving at mach 5, trying to blast them back, or at least slow them down*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:25 pm

(-Abari began to do a series of back flips as well as he began to add reaitsu to his hands as he would release a large scale version of sho which would hold the attack at bay for a minute or two. knowing the fact it was going to weaken he would add several layers of reiatsu/ spiritual pressure into this to make the attack even more stronger. hopefully this will buy enough time for Ezekiel to kill these beast off-)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:37 am

*As the monsters trampled forwards, both the Repulses and the extra large Sho that had been fired at them would combine into one force as a large blast of firy and wind energy moving at Mach 5 would blast into the monsters, propelling them back almost all the way towards the wall again. It was in this instant that I was getting sick of this, I decided to go all out* Here I come..! *I would IT directly in front of the monsters, floating in the air, and as I appeared, I would be releasing a Chronos Aura, which would drag both monsters to a crawl, since I was practically right next to them. In the next instant, I would be thrusting my hands towards the monsters* Crudus... *Regavikinesis would hit the monsters both, thrusting them into and holding them to the wall. With one more flick of my finger, I would send several Ripples of Reality Destruction, coupled with Navitas now, making 4x in strength than normal chakra. As the Ripples then hit the monsters, their bodies would began to unravel, disappearing. However, the light that was on their heads didn't go away. Instead, once all of the bodies had been unraveled, there lay on the floor two blades with no handles. I would then land beside them, smiling* Abari-san....looks like I just found our missing pieces... *The blade that corrosponed with Abari's hilt would be teleported to him, as I took out my hilt, and as soon as I connected the blade with the hilt they joined instantly, as brownish and red energy spilled out everywhere around me*

((Ezekiel's Keyblade: Soledge))

Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 Soul_Keyblades-Copy2

((Abari's Keyblade: Scalibur (once you have it put together) ))

Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 Soul_Keyblades-Copy

*In our moment of seeming victory, there would be another terrible roar. The third monster, which I had let the clones take care of was suddenly standing alone, the clones having gone, and a large pile of dragon bones was all that was left of the Dragon Liche. The monster meanwhile, was covered in a skin-tight turquoise energy now, as it looked towards us, its eyes shifting between us* Guess there is just one last one....Whatcha say, I take it from the right side, and you from the left...? *I would ask, still watching the monster, as I raised the newly created Soledge, wishing to know more about this weapon, apart from knowing that it was a keyblade*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:11 am

(-Abari would connect his keyblade together and look towards the monster as he griped his new found sword as it glowed a blue and white type of energy. Thinking back on how the monster attacked us using the same colored energy abari would think. Could one of its powers be that of the monster's.? and if so could he possibly be able to use that turquoise energy. Abari would close his eyes as he blade begin shifting from blue to white and then into the turquoise energy.-)

"Sweet." (-Abari would then flash step off towards the beast as he would begin slicing and and flash stepping all around the monster releasing the turquoise energy as it would then be able to do its absorption thing-) "Ezekiel go for the kill!"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:34 pm

*I would nod, as I IT, vanishing. As Abari started to flashstep around the monster, he would continually be looking around, trying to lock onto Abari, and stop him from stabbing him. In this, he didn't notice that I IT above him, and with Soledge covered in the turquiose and also the brown and blood-red energies, as well as Astral energy, come falling down onto his head, the blade coming down first, as I sunk right through the monster's skull. The combined and various energies did the trick, and the monster fell to the floor dead. I would then leap to the side, pulling Soledge out, as I landed by the side of the monster. As I did, I would notice something sticking out of its head where I had plunged Soledge. I would walk over to it while calling out* Abari....you ok....you there.... *I knew Abari was there through telepathy, and Conscious Perimeter, which was always up, but I wanted to sound concerned, as I still would be if I didn't know. As I then stepped closer to the thing sticking out of its head, it would suddenly glow, and float towards me. It would be a small cylinder shaped object, glowing with black, brown, and blood-red energies, just like Soledge, except there was no black in Soledge's energy. No sooner than had it flowed in front of me than had it suddenly been sucked into Soledge....which was something I hadn't instigated* That was...creepy....hope it was just an upgrade or something....or maybe a piece of the sword get stuck in the beast, and the sword automactically restores itself...? *All I could do is hope, as I turned towards wherever Abari would be at the moment, as I held up Soledge* Hows it working for you...?
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:59 am

"One sec!" (-The turquoise would do the trick as my blade would be covered with blue,white and the turquoise energy as well along with reiatsu as well as I would release a large sho each combined with the energies as it would both dissolve the rest of the turquoise energy and obliterate the monster during the process as well walking past the monster he would see a glint of something shiny it would be a cylinder that was glowing white, blue and a sky blue as well as he walked over it the cylinder would be placed inside my sword as I would flash step to Ezekiel-)

"So...now what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next