Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:11 pm

((Lol that wasn't suppose to happen will yours too....but oh well, it will make this more fun....XD ))

*I would look at Abari, as he approached me* There you are...well...you really don't know what these swords are, do you.... *I would laugh slightly, as I touched Abari on the shoulder, and we would IT and appear directly in front of the door that had the big lock on it. However, on the big lock, the hole was doubly longer than one blade could fit, meaning...* Guess it takes both....good thing I brought you along... *I would say, as I inserted the Keyblade into the top part of the hole, and motioned for Abari to place his in the lower part, as I would then wait to turn it* Oh, and just to let you know, if you focus on the silver and blue energies that come from your blade, those are spirit energies which boost your own spirit energies and then also act as a degrading or draining on the Souls, Spirit Energies, and lifeforce of your opponents....besides that nice Turquiose energy that is... *I would explain as I waited*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Abari Yatsutoru

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Acadamy
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Kiddo, Navitas, Soulforce

Character sheet
Race: Shinigami/Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:18 pm

"Awesome." (-Abari would then place the keyblade in the bottom hole as i stepped back for Ezekiel to turn it-)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:29 pm

*I would nod, as I then stepped back, and flicked my fingers, the keyblades suddenly turning themselves in their locks, as suddenly the lock melted away, and the doors slide open, as the blades reappeared in our hands* Handy things, Keyblades....they can open any lock.... *I would say, as I started to walk through the doors. I was right before, there was no water here. Not even the smell of must. In fact, as we would step through, we would feel a definite change in temperature. It would be all warm down here, although there was still very little light, so I had to have some fire in my palm so that we could light the way, as we walked down the hallway, which was pretty long, although I could see a set of double doors at the end, which we walked to* So, Abari....where are you staying now....?
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:14 pm

"Umm I have no home. I've only been here about a week or so." (-abari would say as he added flame chakra to his fist as it made Ezekiel and his flame light the way even more.-)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:36 pm

Oh, is that so....in that case, would you like to live in Keiz...? Become a Shrew...? *I would say, as we neared the double doors* That way you would have a place to stay and train....and you would have a new purpose...
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:45 pm

"Hmmm will I be able to use that soul force thing?" (-Abari was thinking it over in his head it sounded like a good offer and if made him stronger then I dont see why not.-)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:11 pm

Indeed you could...among other things... *I would say, winking, as we came to the door, which swung open via telekinetic control. As we would step through then, we would find ourselves in a large circular autotorium, which had a large circular golden seal on the floor directly in the middle. Upon this seal, there was ingraved a large sun, and two beings that looked like angles. I would look around, as I spoke again* Well, you think about it....we have to find out what all those minds I sensed were....cuz theres no way they were all monsters and Hollows.... *There would be a large bang as soon as I finished my sentence. The door that we had come through had just shut itself, and locked into place. At the same time, the floor shifted, and the entire room started to drop, the floor that is. It continued to decend until it stopped again, about 50 ft below where we had been, now leaving us in a large circular pit of sorts. As the floor stopped, there would be a large solid gate that was part of the wall now facing us. A few moments after the floor stopped moving, the gate would slowly open, and as it did, there would be another large rush of water, as waves upon waves shot through the gate. At the same time, a large circular door closed above the opening above where the floor had been originally. Once it shut, some dim light shown through the top, which gave us a little light. As the water continued to gush through, I would telekinetically make it so that it wouldn't hit us with a big wave, but I didn't have anywhere to put the water, so it continued to fill the giant pit. Only after I assumed that this was just to try and drowned us, would there be a loud echoing laugh....horrible sounding, like half beast half man was laughing. From out of the darkness of the gate where the water was pouring through came a shadow, and that shadow soon came into the dim light, where we saw what it truely was*

Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 Forneus_by_GENZOMAN

Genzo: Mwahhhhhhh!!! SO, I have visiters...tasty looking ones at that....

*As Genzo said this, he would thrust all four gigantic hands towards us, each one flat, as each one fired a large blast of some greenish-tinted, sea-looking water at us, each missile was the size of a semi-truck* Oh dear...a fish on steriods....and why does everything that we encounter down here want to eat us...? *I would say, hoping Abari was going to protect himself, as I dodged the missiles, and shot to the side, starting to circle around Genzo, as I dashed atop the water, which was continually rising. As I dashed, I would continually release Repulses moving at Mach 5 towards Genzo, trying to see how his defenses would hold up*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:24 pm

"Just once I want to open a big ass door with no monsters around trying to eat me.
(-Abari would say as begin flash stepping on top of the water as it begin to rise he would see what Ezekiel was doing and fire more waves of Sho. Towards the beast testing out his defensive as abari would jump into he sky using chakra to keep him air borne*-) "Ezekiel Dont touch the water."

(-Abari was gathering a sky blue reiatsu into his hand as he trusted it downward towards the beast as it began to pulsate.-) "Hiryugekizokushintenraiho!!!!"(-Abari released the enormous blast of reiatsu charged with lightning towards the monster. Since it being around water it should double the power of its blast as it had enough force to blow up an entire city wide block as it move at lightning speeds towards him. Hopefully Ezekiel would IT to where he was to avoid any after shock of the blast-)

(Visual)
https://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee283/abarisama/?action=view&current=524px-Baba.jpg
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:42 pm

Oh S***.... *I would say, as I lept into the air, and IT up higher where I would stand sideways on a wall, looking downwards, and using chakra to stick to the side of the wall. Now, as the lightning hit the water, Genzo would turn towards Abari, as he watched him*

Genzo: Why thank you....that tastes soooo good...

*Ganzo would laugh again, as whatever part of his body that was under water suddenly glowed. As the lightning surged through the water, it would suddenly be drawn to the monster, where it would surge into him, as he seemed to absorb the energy and lightning. After doing so, he would open his mouth, as a large cannon blast of Sea Water would blast towards Abari, along with the four missiles of it from his hands. As I was watching, I would be annalyzing Genzo's actions, trying to find a weakness. I would have noticed that the Shos that Abari had used would also have been absorbed the same way as this lightning blast, however, my Repulses, which was basically really amphed up wind, would just have been deflected off his skin. Odd* Lets try something different....Crudus... *I would say, as I motioned outwards, and instantly, 5 swords appeared floating around me. Armageddon, Frostbite, Kyokkai, Andromeda, and the new Soledge were all now being controlled by my Regravikinesis, just so they would be harder to knock out of my control, as they continued to float around me, leaving my hands free to do whatever I wanted. I would smile, as I IT, and appeared above Genzo, as I pointed towards him* New move......ASCENSION!!! *As I said the words, the swords would all glow, as the Turquiose and Spirit Energies from Soledge, the Astral energy from Andromeda, the Freezing power from Frostbite, and Reiatsu from Kyokkai surrounded all the blades, as they shot towarsd Genzo, trying to pierce him from all different angles, hopefully doing significant damage considering the energies coating them, and the powers of the weapons themselves*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:04 pm

"Fuck." (-Abari would the flash stop running on top of the sea water that was shot towards him while dodging the missiles as well. noticing Ezekiel using all of his swords to pierce the beast Abari would say the release command for his zampaktou and tie down Scalibur down with reiatsu as one of the scythes would glow with my reiatsu and Scalibur would glow the white blue and silver energy as abari began twirling the scythe at a fast speed as he flash stepped forward unleashing the scythe with scalibur on it at lightning speeds to join in with Ezekiel hopefully piercing the the beast as well.-)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:16 pm

Ganzo: Fools! What are you doing...???

*Ganzo would scream out. As he turned, all of the swords, and Abari's weapons would hit him. However, as each weapon hit him he would glow in those areas, and the energy around all of the various weapons would suddenly be absorbed, and the weapons deflected off. Genzo would give a little shake, as he would then start to rotate around in a circle, Sea Water would also start to surroud him in a large funnel like fasion, as it would blast outwards in all directions, trying to overcome us. As it did, Abari would also start to notice something funny happening to his feet, which would be burning very painfully. Any energy, chakra, Reiatsu, etc, that Abari had in his feet had been turned against him, and would burn him continueally wherever the Sea Water touched him, and since he had walk on it before, his feet would have this done to them, at least just the bottoms, or whatever else touched. Meanwhile, although my weapons had been parried away, they would still be under the control of my Regravikinesis, which would allow me to just pull them back around me, as I IT back up, now standing on the ceiling, hanging upside down as I watched from above* Well, that didn't work too well....I wonder.... *I would say, as I continued watching. The water had now filled about 3/4 of the pit, and was rapidly continuing upwards. Of we didn't get this over with soon, we would be totally immersed with the monster, and his speical Sea Water, which I sensed to have somehow harmed Abari with a single touch* Alright, test two...unembued weapons.... *I would say, as the various energies from the swords would vanish, as I made sure there was no energy leaking on or around them. I would then point downwards again, as the swords shot towards Genzo, all from different angles this time, and this time aimed for vital points. I just hoped now that 1 the monster would be killed somehow quickly, and 2 Abari was ok*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:28 pm

(-Abari would yank his scythe back as he flashed step towards a wall that wasn't completely sunken in as he used the scythe to hold him in place. the bottom of his feet would begin to burn. it hurt like hell/ He watched as the Ezekiel would aim for vital spots and with his other scythe he began to twirl it as it hurled past the monsters neck as he yanked it back towards him as it would come back going for the monsters neck hopefully decapitating him in the process-)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:44 pm

*As my swords, and Abari's scythe came towards Genzo, he would be turning to look towards me, as he was opening his mouth to release a large cannon shot of Sea Water towards me and the ceiling. However, thats when Abari's scythe sliced through the monster's neck, as the Sea Water burst out from the gash, which wasn't quite enough to totally decapitated the monster, since he had several layers of touch shark skin, and any layers of muscle throughout his body. However, as his neck was sliced open he would forget about me, as suddenly, my swords started to pierce him. As the first one did, he would quickly disappear underwater totally, as the water stopped rising, which was just about to touch the top of my head, since I was upside down still. The water would suddenly start to drain out, even more quickly than it had come up, and as all the water receeded, there would be no sign of Genzo...not at all. The giant door in the bottom of the pit would be closed, and the floor would start to rise up again. The sealed door, which I was still standing on, would suddenly slide open, and as it started to move, I would IT onto the floor, and wait for Abari to join me* Guess we won't be seeing him any more....Hey Abari, you alright...? *I would say, as the floor continued to rise upwards*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:52 pm

(-I would catch my scythe as flash step towards Ezekiel sheathing my zampaktou and placing Scalibur on my back.The bottom of my foot would begin to stop hurting as we would rise towards the top-) "Im better now."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:39 pm

Good....we sure have met some odd figures....and I wonder whats next.... *I would say, as the floor didn't stop its rising even when we got back to the level with the door we came into. It continued to rise and rise, and rise some more. Eventually, we had risen so high, that we pierced through thick clouds. Once doing do, we came upon a heavenly setting, where everything was made of clouds, gold, and white. The floor that we were on stopped now, and as I looked up, all around us were spectators in stands, and in a big stand right in front was a figure bathed totally in white, and glowing like lightning*

Welcome...

*Said the stranger* Ah, Hi....are you all the ones I felt the minds of...? *I would say, as I looked at all the spectators, all of whom had white feathered wings, and were all dressed in pure white, although not as bright as the figure before us*

Yes, that was us....a few of us got your attention to come to this place...we have something for you....

You do...? *I would say in shock, as I tried to squint at the figure, since he was so bright, it was just a task to do this*

Yes...your training in the Dream World wasn't complete....you only gained the first tier of the powers promised to you...

Thats news to me... *I would say, wondering all that way back to when I was in the Twilight village, and took that mission to the Dream World with another friend. Meh, it was so long ago. Good times...good times.*

It's time...your scroll...

*The figure would make a throwing motion towards me, as a scroll suddenly fell into my hands* This is dejavoo *I would say, as the same thing was given to me last time. I knew what I had to do, and so I did it. I took a breath, and then inserted the scroll into my mouth and began to chew, and chew, and chew some more. It tasted like sweet honey and nector, yeah, good stuff. After I had finished, there would be a glow about me, as by body glowed, and as I focused my powers, these new ones, I thrusted my hand into the sky, where a bolt of angelic energy shot from my hand, and when in the sky, it exploded, revealing two twin rings, Wheels, coated with eyes, which appeared in its wake*

Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 EyedWheels

*As the wheels turned around eachother, anything else around then would either be drawn in, or repelled via Divine Influence, which was something completely new to me* Thats kinda neat... *The figure would nod, as he spoke again*

You also have the power of Angelic Energy, with it to summon the Turning Wheels, and also to summon angels of every kind to aid you in your tasks....Upon this power granted to continue on your path, as it was, and as it is now...Farewell...

*I would nod, but I would then speak again, despite trying to take all this in* Wait....my friend here....he has aided me in coming here...surely you have something for him...? *The figure would pause a moment, as though considering the request*

He, whom sent us gave us a small direction in this way...however, had you not mentioned it, we would have thought it some mistake...

*The figure would make another throwing motion, and beside Abari would land a bow and arrows*

Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 Robbit_bow-and-arrow

These arrows shot straight and true....but to their exact powers, your friend must tell you...As for you Ezekiel, there is a warning that comes as well...A Shadow will pass before you....then and there you must decide whether or not to blot out that shadow...or leave it....your choice will be difficult, and many paths will be laid before you because of it....your choice will lead to the survial, or destruction of the entirety of the Shrews on Escellsia...of whom you have been given leadership....He wishes to pass this on to you, so that you may make the right decision when the time comes.....Farewell....

*Puzzeled at the little Oracle given to me, I would quickly bow, and farewell all those who were there, before we were plunged through the clouds and disappeared back down towards the Sunken Ruins* Now that was interesting..... *I would say, as I continually thought about this* Thankz for coming along, Abari.....couldn't have done it without you.... *I would say, as we neared the door were we first came into this place*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:53 pm

"Any time." (-Abari would say as the bow and arrow was connected to his back along with his new sword-) "So umm what do these arrows do now?'
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:56 pm

Well...I think it has to do with some of my power...so once I know, than you'll know...kay....? *I would say, as I created a portal to take us to Keiz* [b]After you...
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:02 am

(-Abari would step through the portal that lead to the Keiz -)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:10 am

*I would step through as well, as the portal closed, leaving the Sunken Ruins, dank and empty again*

Topic Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?   Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission to the Sunken Ruins: What Lay Beneath the Deep....?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3