Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Falx's Powers..... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Falx's Powers..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Falx's Powers..... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Falx's Powers..... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Falx's Powers..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Falx's Powers..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Falx's Powers..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Falx's Powers..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Falx's Powers..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Falx's Powers..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Falx's Powers..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Falx's Powers..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Falx's Powers..... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Falx's Powers..... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Falx's Powers..... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Falx's Powers..... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Falx's Powers..... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Falx's Powers.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Falx's Powers..... Empty
PostSubject: Falx's Powers.....   Falx's Powers..... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:25 pm

Ninjutsu

I have a chakra system, unlike others of my fellow shrews. Somehow, I can use Chakra just like ninja do....odd...((there is a reason for this, so dont jump on my case just yet...))

Raikogan: Occular jutsu that allows the user more indepth access/power over lightning, especially in the area of the body/nervous system. It also allows for the control of lightning chakra, and current, and grants that the user can see any amount of electric current no matter the size. Allows user to also see through objects and surroundings, like x-ray vision.

Falx's Powers..... Raikogan

Nerve Creation: I can use the Raikogan to make my Nerve cells multiply rapidly, which in turn speeds up my reactions, my healing, my speed, and strength. All take a bonus.

Shinkeikata/Nerve Fist: Using the Raikogan to pinpoint a persons nerves, I can paralyze any section of the body that I hit. If I hit something within the central nervous system, I can paralyze their entire body.

Lightning Nature Style:

Raikireme (Lightning Breaker): My own form of Kakashi's Raikiri. This art enables me to combine my own KG with the Raikiri, and allows it to be much more precise in its power. When it hits, it hits a precise point, and through that point, lightning streams into the rest of whatever is hit. The cutting ability of this is so precise that I can slice individual cells up if needed. The Lightning that is then streamed through also is precise enough to do the same thing to surrounding parts. When formed, hand takes a flat palm.

Raikujiku (Lightning Crusher): Basically the same as the Raikireme, however, with a closed fist. Punch that builds up electric current in the fist, and then when punch is released, the lightning is also released. It has the capability to make craters in the ground what are quite large, and with focus can break through very solid materials.

Raikireme Rajiaru (Radial Lightning Breaker): This is the Raikireme that is spread from every part of my body. It is still extremely percise, and can be used to target all the major organs/nerves in a person's body at the same time, which when hit, could cause instant organ loss/instant paralysis.

Raikireme Tsuppari (Lightning Breaker Thrust): This is a forwards thrust with both hands that projects a straight-forwards wave of streaming lightning, which passes through, and around most objects and continues onwards. The streaming lightning is precise enough to again, slice through cells, damage major organs, and cause instant paralysis.

Raikireme Dragon Thrust: Creates Raikireme on both hands, which are then both thrust outwards. The lightning from it then surges outwards, forming into the shapes of twin dragons, which blast in their various directions, to surge, electricute, or break through whatever they are aimed at.

Raikireme Flock: Creates a flock of lightning birds from the Raikireme, which surge towards an opponent from possibly many angles at once.

Lightning Clones: Creates clones of lightning chakra affinity. If destroyed, will surge whatever is close by with lightning.

Clone Explosion: Makes clones explode with violent force. In the case of the lightning nature clones, the explosion includes a electrical force, which makes it more powerful.

Note: Anything with Raikireme or Raikujiku in it carries the same percission trait that original Raikireme/Raikujiku has, and thus can be used to cut at cellular level, and also be used as paralysis invoker.

Water Nature Style:

Water Gyser Jutsu: water explodes upward from my enemies feet.

Giant Water Quill Jutsu: forms and thorws giant water needles at opponent.

Water Clone Jutsu

Water Style: Giant Water Vortex Jutsu

Water Style: Water Dragon jutsu

Water Style: Water Prison Jutsu

Water Style: Water Funnels Jutsu: Creates various sizes of funnels of water, which rotate rapidly. Can be used for offensive or defensive.

Hidden Mist Jutsu

Water Style:Water Wall Jutsu: wall of water shoots strait up 30 feet

Water Style: Water Arena Jutsu: circular wall of water surrounding area of water

Water Style: Multiple water geyser jutsu: I can call multiple water geysers out of the ground.

Water Style: Water Bullet: Shoots from mouth or water source a large concentrated ball of water.
Falx's Powers..... Waterbullet

Water Style: Exploding Water Shock Wave: Expel a large amount of water out of my mouth or scroll and create huge waves on which I ride upon, and take out opponents with the waves/mass of water.

Water Style: Water Falcon Missiles: Causes multipule spires to shoot out of a water source, take the form of falcons, and shoot towards a opponent at high speeds

Wind Nature Style:

Wind Style: Wind Blade: Forms a slicing blast of wind off of my moving palm, which can slice through even tree trunks, and some metals.

Wind Style: Wind Drill: Makes wind rotate around my arm, so that a spinning point is created at the end of my hand that I can use to drill through things, and opponents.

Wind Edge: makes wind chakra from around any weapon that I hold, making the sharpness of that weapon increase 10x so that it can cut through harder materials with ease.

Wind Bullet: Shoots concentrated blast of wind/air out of mouth at opponent/object that will cut its way though and blast away the opponent/object.
Falx's Powers..... Winddrillingairprojectile

Wind Style: Wind Dome: By Pouring out chakra from all the points in my body, Im able to create a swirling dome of wind around me, that would push away most objects, and people. Can be used to blast away surroundings, but creating a consentrated dome and then releasing it outward like a radial blast.
Falx's Powers..... WindShield

Combined Natures:

Ice Release (Wind and Water): Allows me to form and control ice. Examples below:

Ice Release: Ice Dragon Justu: Ice shaped into a dragon, which can bend and flex easily. Can be shot at targets, trying to crash into them, and send them flying, or to crush.

Ice Release: Ice Shuriken: Forms shuriken out of ice, which can be shot at the opponent automatically.

Ice Release: Smashing Ice Prison: Freezes large sphere of ice, usually from water prison. If anything/anyone caught inside, they will also be frozen. Once formed, can be used as a large smashing projectile.

Ice Release: Ice Geyser Column: Once water geyser is formed, it is frozen, and then can be used as a moveable column of ice, which has many very sharp points on the end. Can be made very flexible.

Ice Release: Ice Needles: Forms needles of ice, which are shot to impale targets at high speeds, because of being very aerodynamic.

Storm Release (Lightning and Water): This combination yields long whitish projectile beams or lazers like, which take on a water like lightning current. The beams are made entirely of lightning yet have a flowing and fluid like motion that also makes them like water. This element is much more destructive than lightning and also because of the elemental transformation, does not atract to normal things that normal lightning attracts to, like metal. Regardless of what shape the Ranton takes, it is extremely destructive, and particularly explosive. When explosions are produced, they tend to release electrical charges and blasts within them.

Studys

Meteorology: My first study, and my first grand study. Able to manipulate the weather, and the elements of water, wind, ice, and lightning.

Basic Wind Manipulation: Can create small to large gusts of wind at will. Can also use to levitate objects, though Im not very good with it yet.

Tornados: can create small dustdevils, to huge full-blown tornados, like the f-5's, a mile wide.

Basic Water Manip.: Can basically control water, making it flow in different directions, gather at one place. Can use to make rain fall too.

Lightning/Electricity Manip.: Can control electric currents, calling down large bolts of lightning, or making electricity flow out of or through something.

Ice Manip.: Can freeze things, lowering the temperature, flash freeze water. Can make it hail, hail stones can range from very small, to very large, like basketball size or bigger.

Fog: Can create fog, controling how thick it is. I can create fog so thick that it can block out light sources all together.

Cloud/Storm Manip.: Can control cloud cover, and paths of storms.

Temperature Manipulation: I can manipulate the temperature at will, one minute it will be nice, next it could be -10. Im better at lowering the temp than raising it.

Biology: My second study, as well as my second Grand Study. Able to manipulate body, cells, plants, living things, etc.

Regeneration/Healing: I can heal almost any wound of any person almost instantly. The healing comes when a Green bubbly energy is shot out of my hand on to the area needing treatment.

Body/Cell Manipulation: I can alter, grow, regenerate, and expand my own cells of any kind, as I see fit. This can be used to create trillions of more nerves, boosting my stats, making my bones harder, and using them as weapons, or making my arm the size of the rest of my body, as its muscles, skin, and bones increase, giving it super strength.

Plant Manipulation: I can create, and manipulate any kind of plant life, and make it grow out almost anywheres.

Disease/Pathogen/Bactieria manipulation: I can manipulate said things so as to make people sick if I can get these into their bodies. Pathogens include protozoen too....

Photosynthesis and Resperation: After going back to the Library, I learned how to use Photosynthesis in my own body, allowing me to take in light sources and sunlight and transform it into energy for myself. Resperation also allows me to continually regenerate my own energy as long as I've had at least some light or sunlight taken in. In this way, my energy regenerates much faster than normal.

Chronology: My third study and my third Greater Study. This allows me access to control over time and speed.

Chrono Beams: Thin beams of Chrono that slow down things around the beam, and freeze whatever the beam lands on, which would be the intended target.

Chrono Field: Creates a small area around me which is covered in small dots of violet light. Whatever or whomever stepps into the field starts to slow down considerably, and the closer they are to me, the slower they get.

Object Speed Manipulation: Allows me to speed up or slow down the motion of a moving object, such as a thrown weapon, or in other cases, as thin beam of darker purple energy is shot out which hits it and makes it fall faster or slower.

Self Speed manipulation: Allows me to speed myself up to greater speeds. I can move with this alone as fast as I can with just my Raikogan/Nerve Multipulication/Manipulation activated. Combining the both allows for extreme speeds, which would be hard to track with even an aided eye. Combination with this with the Sky Form also yields me to speed slightly past the speed of light, giving a more 'teleportation' look to my sudden vanishing and disappearing. If I faced an opponent who could move at the speed of light, I would be able to combine them and beat them in a race (Theoretically).

Object Age Manipulation: This needs touch to be activated, touching with an object also counts, handheld sword, weapon, etc. This allows me to reverse or speed up the object's or thing's (could be animal or possibly person too) age or newness, and also what comes with those. If it is sped up, it will make the object/thing older, and more broken down, like used, or left out in nature where it would be broken down. If I reverse it, it will make it turn to like new again, or strengthen it. I could also use this as a type of healing, touching the wound, and making that part go back to the way it was before the wounding took place. (Also explained by entropy reversal or speeding up of. Can reverse or speed up things in theory, as in what would happen if they were left out, or what would actually happen, such as the wound thing, or if an opponent healed themselves, I could touch them, and reopen the wound).

Sandman Sleep: Creates a field/aura of purple floating feathers that spread out. Anything caught in this area/field/aura will start to fall asleep depending on their level of tiredness/exhastion and how much control they have over their own body. This enacts as a speed up of their brain waves, tricking their brain and body into believing it has been going through hours of whatever their down in only a few moments or minutes. If this was used during or towards the end of a fight, instant sleep could be forced upon the person, depending on how much energy they used, and how hard they worked. This is not an illusion, as the body actually feals as though hours have gone by, when only a minute or seconds.

Chrono Force Immunity/Resistance: Creates an aura around my body that disconnects me from the timestream. When using this aura, I am almost invinicible from time/chrono based attacks, as they Im not affected by time. I will also be either totally resistant, or partially resistant to forces and attacks that manipulate things which do damage over time. Forces like gravity and friction, which are forces, and also things like entropy or poison cannot do damage over time because Im no longer linked to time either. I will not feel tired from labor or fighting. However, this takes a larger drain on energy so that using it alot over a fight could cause me to run out of energy quicker.

Physics:Control over different forces of nature, gravity, friction, etc.

Electricity Manipulation: Can use to more easily control and generate electricity, thus allowing me to use less energy, and for the attacks and defenses to be more powerful when I use them.

Magnetism/Electromagnetism Manipulation: Can be used to efficiently bend and control all types of metal. This allows me to also create and generate and regulate magnetic fields, which have lots of other abilities in and of themselves.

Electromagnetic Bursts: These are bursts of Electromagnetic energy in one or all directions. If one was to hit an electrical, metal, or technology attack/object/person, it would generate what would look like an EMP, as it knocks them all out, however, it also pulverizes them too, destroying metal and technology almost to rubble, and renders them almost totally ineffective.

Gravity Manipulation: I can control basic gravity, making it less or more in an area around, and also making it pull in one way or another.

Gravity Flux: This is where I create extreme updrafts and downdrafts of extremely less gravity and extremely heavy gravity all over the field or in certain areas. Whatever is caught between them is torn apart almost instantly from the force, thus destroyed. These can only be created in small areas at this current rank.

Atomic Structure Manipulation: I can manipulate things atomic structures, however, I'm not very good at it, and I have to have physical contact to use it. Thus, I'll be working more on this, and be better at it at a different rank.

Friction Manipulation: Allows me to control friction in an area so that things can move slower or faster across a surface or through the air.

Lightning Explosion: With this, I increase friction and then generate electricity. Once the electricity hits the area affected by friction, it simply explodes, thus rendering the lightning ineffective and gone, but also producing heat and an explosion that may harm opponents fairly effectiveally.

Gravitomagnetism: Blasts and Rotation: These forces are forces of Gravity and Electromagnetism all combined together. Once formed, they are forces, able to pull or push almost any object or energy away. They also tend to carry whatever else is around them with them when they are blasted out. Blasts are on directional thrusts, where Rotation is where I become the main spinning body, which is mainly what produces these forces. Thus, when spinning, I can pull almost any object or energy into orbit myself, and then make it do blasting back at the opponent, depending on where it is released. Rotation is also known to have a strong enough pull to cancel out the pull of a blackhole, thus when this is used, I will be safe from them. (Note, Blasts are weaker than Rotation, and thus cannot carry as much away. When using Rotation, I'm literally rotating around and around) (Note: Using this at full strength will obviously drain me of a larger amount of energy, thus it usually won't be used at full strength).

Kinetic Induction/Manipulation: With this I can control and induce Kinetic energy. Once I touch an object, which I have to do to induce kinetic energy, the object/thing is charged up, and then it would explode from having so much Kinetic energy built up. With this, I can also produce shock waves of power through larger objects that wouldn't be able to explode (such as the ground, walls, etc.) This allows me to blow holes through things, and have explosive physical attacks.

Particle Manipulation: Breakdown and Movement: This allows for me to move things around, almost teleporting them, from one place to the next. What happens is that something that is already lightning or charged with lightning, is separated by each particle that makes it up. Once that is done, all the particles are moved while still being separated, and then once the particles are where I want them, they suddenly fall back together, and the lightning/object appears again. I can even do this when in Sky Form giving an even better appearance of vanishing and reappearing, as it's almost untraceable.

Enthalpy Manipulation: Allows me to move and redirect heat from one place to another. Thus I could suck a lot of the heat from one area to another, so where the heat was, the temperature is quite cold. (With this, I am much more able to raise temperature than before, see Meteorology: Temp. Manipulation)

Thermodynamic Flux: Much like the Enthalpy Mani. from above, this allows me to cause chaotic fluctuations in an area with Temperature, this making everything freeze and then fry every few moments. Thus, most objects would simply be destroyed/shattered from the experience, as they would freeze, and then suddenly shatter from the suddenly increased temp, and the sudden expanding.

First Law of Thermodynamics: The first law, as it will be commonly referred to, allows me to convert any energy that I come into contact with into any other energy that I control or into simple heat energy, which is then dispersed through the air. This is through the law that states that energy can only be converted, not destroyed. Note: It takes more energy to do this with more powerful energies and also more amounts. Mostly used for smaller, less energy attacks.

Second Law of Thermodynamics (Entropy): The second law allows me to speed up or slow down Entropy, or the random disorder of things in particular objects or areas. In these objects/areas, things would begin to either break down much faster, or slow down on their random disorder, thus keeping them stronger for longer. Note: Cannot be used to simply destroy things within seconds, more used to weaken objects/people around me.

Third Law of Thermodynamics: The third and final law allow me to lower the temperature to absolute zero. Once lowering the temperature that far, things would cease to move. This allows me to slow or even stop entropy altogether. It also allows me to use immense abilities of ice and the cold, being I can drop things down to the point at which matter or atoms stop moving altogether.

Other/Combinations

Falx's Powers..... 6tomoRaikogan

Navitas/Shrewish Raikogan: This I developed when I replaced the chakra sustaining the original raikogan (above) with Navitas. The following result is this. As Navitas is a purer form of energy than chakra, it would boost the original power of the technique. First, it totally and completely improves my eyesight. I can see for miles around, and even pick up on the smallest things like electrons, and their formations. I can definitely control lightning on another level, even making the lightning exert itself under my influence without my direct command, basically making lightning around me act on its own. I can also create lightning with very little electrical charge, given only a few electrons.

Sky Form (Kama's original Storm Mode): I have also developed the ability to transform my person into lightning. With this I can move at extreme speeds, as well as be almost immune to heat, plasma, and other electical attacks.

After gaining memories from the General about Kama, and his abilities, and then using that in the fight with Rozalyn, I have gained these....

Senkaku Raikogan:
Senkaku Raikogan: Raikogan which can do all of the normal powers of the origanal raikogan, also allows the user to see in a perfect 360 degrees around, as well as at a greater range of sight as well grants a 50% power boost to lightning based jutsu, grants a 50% cut in chakra consumption to all lightning based jutsu, including the following, and can also use three of the six highest forms of lightning: Akaraikou,Aoiraikou, and Pururaikou
Falx's Powers..... SenkakuRaikogan5

Akairaikou: It is the strongest of all electric current, 10x stronger. It can even travel though the lowest items of conductivity like rubber as though it were metal. It also can overpower anyother lightning. If subsituted for normal blue lightning in a jutsu, it would increase the jutsu 10 fold in strength.
Falx's Powers..... Thdfwafawf

Aoiraikou: It is the most destructive of all electric current, able to spead though things and break them down on a molecular level. Can turn almost anything to dust, or nothing at all on contact.
Falx's Powers..... ThLightning-Green

Pururaikou: It is the fastest electric current, able to travel from cloud, to ground and back to cloud in the time it takes any other lightning to travel from the cloud to the ground. Basicly its double the speed of any other lightning.
Falx's Powers..... Thlight

Burakkuraikou: This Raikou has the nature to have the highest amount of vibrations of any lightning, as it vibrates trillions of times per second. Thus, when it touches anything solid, or liquid in nature, it can simply make them shatter by force. If it touches anything plasma, or gas, it will travel right through, having the ability to phase through it since it's molecules are moving so fast.
Falx's Powers..... Lightning2

Orjijuraikou: This Raikou as the nature of heat, and has a orange hue to it. It gives off so much heat, that it is the temperature of a star's heat. With that being said, it can burn through almost anything it strikes, and also raises the temperature of the area 100000's of degrees.
Falx's Powers..... Orjijuraikou

Gosairaikou: This Raikou is of a yellow hue and exhibits the enmmense power of sound by giving off constant huge 'thunderclaps' which are sonic booms powerful enough to blast through strong metal, and even create large craters. The sound waves can be directed using the lightning to do so.
Falx's Powers..... Gosairaikou

Shrewish Senkaku Raikogan: Activated when Navitas is implemented in place of the chakra in the Senkaku Raikogan technique. With this activated, I can freely manipulate and warp my KG and all of its accessed abilities. This means lightning, nerves, and the Raikous above can be tampered with, to a certain extend. Example: I can make lightning solid, or liquid, or even gas, if I wanted to. I could make it cold, so that instead of intese heat that runs with it, I can make it run extreme cold, and also have electric spark to it, but thats cold. I can also do this with the Raikous above, HOWEVER, I am limited to warping them in certain ways. I cannot extend their attirbutes already, example, I cannot make Pururaikou move any faster, I cannot make Aoiraikou any more destructive, and I cannot make Akairaikou any stronger nor any more conductive (Although you couldn't make it any more conductive anyways XD). Shrewish Senkaku also allows for greater chakra/energy consumption cut, so that only use 25% of the orinial amount of energy for lightning attacks, and the Raikous, as well as it makes my normal lightning jutsu 75% stronger (but not the Raikous).

Falx's Powers..... MSRaikogan

(From Training and using implanted memories)

Storm Nimbus Creation/Manipulation: I can create a Nimbus which is basicly just like the fusion technique, but lightning is fused with water in the form of a cloud. A Nimbus has a few differences from a normal cloud. A Nimbus is completely solid, so it creates a great defense. A nimbus is also very wispy cloud, grayish in color, although still slightly puffy. They are also brimming with lightning, so they I can easily use them to create lightning jutsu, and composed of water, so I can use water jutsu through them too. They are very tough, most weapons and jutsu wont damage them, they are resistant to heat, water, wind, and earth elements. Nimbuses

Nimbus Form: Advanced form, stronger than storm mode, that transforms me into a nimbus like beast. Must have storm mode activated first. It gives me 100x my orginial strength and defense, though Im the same speed. most attacks just get absorbed, or deflected.
Falx's Powers..... NimbusMode

Nimbus Beast: Basically the same as above, except Im not in them. They are beasts much like clones, which are quite strong and fast. They are about the same size as my Nimbus form, or a little smaller. (same pic as above)

Nimbus Clones: Clones Made from a nimbus cloud, they are not like normal clones that puff away as soon as hit. Nimbus clones are closer to actual clones and take some damage before dispersing. They are only 1/2 the strength of the original used, instead of the 1/10 of the original user, so they are still quite strong. They also retain my lightning quick speed. They also can blend into a cloud, becoming the same substance as the cloud therefore, becoming momentarily invulnerable.

Akakumo (Bloody Nimbus): Storm Nimbus tech combined with Akairaikou. This combination creates Nimbus which is 10x stronger than before, making the Nimbus very resistant, and even harder to destroy or break through. Since it is also flowing with Akairaikou at the same time, it makes it super conductive, anything touching it would have Akairaikou suddenly conducted through it, and also almost totally resistant to all types of electrical current, since Akairaikou is able to overpower almost any other type of Raikou or lightning.

Falx's Powers..... Red_clouds

Crudus:

Instantaneous Regeneration: Biology + Chronology: Makes purple and green bubbly energy which can heal and restore in an instant almost any injury it is applied too. Can even bring someone on the brink of death to almost full health.

Gravitomagetic Storms: Meteorology + Physics: Creates storms which have the gravitomagnetism of a small planet or large moon. In this way, it pulls anything in the area towards its orbit, and once done so, into itself, as it then proceeds to rip it apart with the combined powers of a storm and the gravitomagnetism (explained above).

Altus:

Somnium Dormio: Biology + Chronology + Physics: Through various forms, this Altus allows me to cast calming and sleep effects upon whatever the forms touch, or resenate through. The calming/sleep that is placed does not only effect living life forms, but also matter and energy itself. Sleep comes to those who are able to sleep indeed, however, the calming effects effect everything, making them lose a large amount of movement, or becoming totally immoble altogether. This can effect even energy, which when touched, will cease to move, and thus will be dispelled, usually. The various aspects combined from the Studys are as follows (Vague, may be different in various forms):
Biology: Effects living organisms by creating fatigue in each and every cell, as well as triggering sleep inducing enzymes and glands, which make natural deep sleep fall upon touched.
Chronology: Makes person touched feel as though hours slip by, when it as only been minutes, or possibly even seconds. This creates a natural continual tiring effect, which boosts sleep. For objects and energies, it slows down their atomic motion, making them lose energy, and force, making them weaker.
Physics: Entropy plays in by continually weakening the objects/people, and also by wearing down stamina, making them tired and such, which also helps induce sleep. Kinetic energy is then transformed into potential energy, making energies and objects' atomic structure slow rapidly, inducing sleep/calming/immobilization effects.
All this combined creates a very fast acting Calming effect, and also sleep effect. As it is combined, the powers cannot be blocked out separately, and mush be delt with as a whole. People touched by this power will find themselves fighting to stay awake. It effects not only mental level, but a physical level, where physical exhastion is usually induced, and thus, cannot be just blocked on a mental level, and also vise-virsa.

-Somnium Dormio Field/SDF: This is a field created outwards from myself that continually gets stronger as it gets closer to me. The field itself can be stretched for a mile long maximum at this rank. The field itself combines all the things listed above, as it spreads out. The only thing visible about the field is tiny grains of what look like purple sand, falling down slowly. However, very hard to see. The closer one gets to me, the easier sleep and calming effects are induced. Within a 10-15 ft radius around me, sleep and calming effects are almost instantainous, and very hard to deal with. 5 ft and closer, the effects are instantainous, and will put even the maddest beast to sleep in an instant/calm the hottest of flames in an instant to small hardly burning embers. As you keep getting further and further away from 15 ft, the effects take less and less of effect, although they still are there, until you hit the mile mark.

-Somnium Dormio Energy/SDE: The SD is manifested into physical formed, tangible energy form, of sorts. The energy itself is like a liquid and gas, as it can spread and form around objects and people easily, and it can leak through the smallest of crevises. This SDE however, also has all of the sleep and calming effects concentrated and surpressed into a tight form, so that whatever it touches will be be put into sleep/calmed the instant that it is touched. I can formed it into almost any shape and size, and can solidify it so that it makes for pretty sturdy weapons, etc.

-Somnium Dormio Plante/SDP: This creates plants, much like any other plants, trees, etc, which give off the sleep and calming effects around them, and to whatever touches them especially. Any kind of plant can be produced with this. Anything that touches the plants will be almost immediately calmed/put to sleep, and things around it in about 5-10 ft will see meduim to dramatic effects depending on size and such of plants. The plants can also give off seeds and spores which do the same thing to people, calming and sleep.

-Somnium Dormio Spores/SDS: Creates seed/spore like objects, totally invisible to the naked eye, which float through the area. They carry claming and sleep inducing auras with them, which are also invisible to the naked eye. If connected or surrounding target, will induce some effects of Sleep/Calming effects. If injested into person's system, it will induce sleep/calming effects instantly. If taken in by energy source, the energy source will immediately be calmed.

Last edited by Falx on Wed May 19, 2010 11:57 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Falx's Powers..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falx's Powers.....   Falx's Powers..... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:59 pm

(Added New Study info on Physics)
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Falx's Powers..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falx's Powers.....   Falx's Powers..... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:06 pm

((Added Crudus))
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Falx's Powers..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falx's Powers.....   Falx's Powers..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:39 pm

(Added Raikous)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Falx's Powers..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falx's Powers.....   Falx's Powers..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falx's Powers.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Character Info :: Techniques and Abilities-
Jump to: