Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Medius's Powers I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Medius's Powers I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Medius's Powers I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Medius's Powers I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Medius's Powers I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Medius's Powers I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Medius's Powers I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Medius's Powers I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Medius's Powers I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Medius's Powers I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Medius's Powers I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Medius's Powers I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Medius's Powers I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Medius's Powers I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Medius's Powers I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Medius's Powers I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Medius's Powers I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Medius's Powers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Medius
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Medius

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Keiz
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Shaddow

Character sheet
Race: Eclipse

Medius's Powers Empty
PostSubject: Medius's Powers   Medius's Powers I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:06 am

Greater Studys

Occlutiology: Being an Eclipse, I'm naturally inclined to have this study as my first and most widely used and seen for. Allows manipulation of darkness, shadows, and Shaddow, etc.

Shaddow: Allows to me form and manipulate Shaddow. Being an Eclipse, I'm very adept at using this, being able to form its solidity to that of very hard crystal, and in the next second make it diffuse into a shadowy, black smoke or gas like substance, making me able to make it very moble.

Shaddow Corruption: Can use Shaddow's very corruptive nature to make things, objects/some beings even darker and bent to my will, or a more evil will anyways.

Shaddow Aura: Can create these larger masses of Shaddow either around me to protect me, or in another area as a source of attack or defense. Shaddow auras act on their own or through the users direct energy control, primarily protecting the user from harm by solidifying or becoming thick threads of shaddow, which rip and tear at whatever comes near or in contact with it. Possibilities with this are almost endless when using the Shaddow to protect.

Shaddow Aura Switch: Allows me to switch places between one Shaddow aura and another. Have to have another Shaddow aura around me to switch into another aura.

Shadow Control: Allows me to take over and manipulate normal shadows.

Shadow Solidification: Allows me to make normal shadows solid, and use them as methods of defense or attack.

(example of above, not limited to this) Shadow Spikes: Creates spikes out of shadow that try to impale enemy.

Shadow Slipping: Can slip through shadows and reappear through others, like teleporting and phasing at the same time...kinda. Can pull objects and energy through too.

Self-Shadow Domination: Allows me to connect with a persons shadow, and then once contact is made, to try and immobilize them with their own shadow. Users of shadow and light will probably be able to easily resist this, but non-users might have a harder time.

Astronomy: Allows me control over the various bodies/forces in space, or formation of things like them.

Heat and Fire: Allows me to manipulate and form various amounts of heat and flame. Can similate flames into all different sizes and shapes, as well as exert heat to varying temperatures.

Ice and Cold Manipulation: Allows me to lower the temperature, and form and control ice. Can shape ice into all different shapes and sizes.

Temperature Varience: Allows with heat and cold manipulation to control the temperature of the area very percisely, and be able to change it on a whim.

Blast of Freezing Cold: Issues forth a energy like blast of pure cold, which will freeze a very large variety of things solid. Is powerful enough to extingish higher temperature and destructive flame types, as well as even freeze strong acids and substances like that are very desintigrating like, so that they will loose their desintigrating properties.

Blast of Melting Heat: Issues forth a energy like blast of pure heat, which will fry and melt a very large variety of things. When drawing upon the power of any star or sun that is visible, or any other heat source around, the blast becomes 10x hotter and stronger than before, depending on how many of those things are present. Strengthening will melt medium grade metals and other materials of a weaker or same grade of resistance.

Earth Manipulation: Allows me to manipulate most earth and dirt like substances, sand, pebbles, rock, crystals, etc.

Earthy Gravity: Any earthy substance I'm able to manipulate I'm able to add or subtract gravity around from. Thus, say there is a boulder, I can make gravity push away from it, or pull towards it at a strength depending on the size of the earthy material.

Self Gravity: I can set myself as a body, and thus exert my own gravity by tapping into the planets own gravity.

Astroid Field: Combines the two previous gravities above, and creates a field around me of large astroid like rock materials that orbit me because of my own gravity, and yet have each their own gravity push as well.

Planet Rings: Allows me to create rings around me of ice and rock and gravity around. These rings are super hard, and with the combination of the gravity, rock and ice, very sharp as well. Can be used as a radial blast outwards that would slice, cut and freeze and crush, or a repelling forcefield of sorts.

Vacuum Formation: Allows me to form masses of air in certain places, or shift air masses. I can only exert in for now in quantities the size of a semi-truck or smaller, and in these spaces, I can either remove air or compress air. Once I had done either, I can cause it to come flying back, trying to crush, or blast away at whatever is around with air pressure. Has a maximum power to bend/crush some medium grade metals, and lower.

Solar Absorbtion: Can absorb energy from other heat sources, epecially the sun, and even from other distant stars to fuel attacks or make them much stronger. If someone uses a flame/lightning/heat/plasma attack on me, I may be able to absorb some if not all of the attack into energy for myself, or redirect it as a Star Bolt, etc.

Star Bolts: A bolt/spherical mass of condensed and concentrated Solar and heat energy. These move at speeds mach 2 and 3 and because they are so hot, and so concentrated, they can blast and burn through many substances, even more so than a comet. If they hit something they they cannot just go through, they explode, sending a large wave of superheated air and plasma outwards to further burn through and destroy whatever they are aimed for.

Star Beam: Same as the Star Bolt, but it is in a continueous beam that blasts outwards in one or more directions, and continually melts and burns through objects in its path.

Teliology: Allows me to exert control over the mind and over reality.

Telekinesis: Allows me to move objects or exert physical force with my mind.

Tele-Screens: These are semi-transparent fields of telekinetic energy, which can be used in the same way telekinesis can, and more, it provides solid manifestation for telekinesis to be used. Can also be used to project images from long distances, like using Telepathy, and used like a screen for those things that are communicated or seen.

Telepathy: Allows me to read peoples mind, or exert mental attacks and energy.

Conscious Perimeter: This is the ability to expand my consciousness over areas larger than my own mind. While doing so, I can read other minds cought within it, or even see events taking place as though I were there. Conscious Perimeter is undetectable except to another who happens to have their Conscious Perimeter on the same frequency as my own, but that starts a large mental battle, and is quite rare. The only way one can sense it is if I enter their mind through it, and they have to be psychic to do so, or have some mental awareness or something.

Portal Creation: I can create portals from one place to another that can teleport me or others, or objects, etc.

Reality Disruption: Can exert energy which disrupts reality. This can be used to create further, but not total destruction against something, or distort objects, making them weaker, etc. Applying this to someone's skin, as an example, would cause various layers of the skin to be destroyed or mutated, the number of layers would depend on the energy exerted.

Reality Disruption Laser: I point my finger at something, and a thin beam shots out of the end towards the target. Can be used to slice or cut through objects and sometimes people at a much more pinpoint and intricute way, although its easier to block.

Reality Disruption Bolts: Shoots one or multiple shots of Reality Disruption, shaped sorta like sparks, which zoom through the air to their destination, trying to hit and disrupt the target.

Disruption Screen: Combines the Tele-Screen with the Reality Disruption to create a semi-transparent field that disrupts energy and objects that come into contact with it. Distortion rate depends on energy spent and also surface area touching the screen.

Combinations:

Crudus:

Shaddow Flames: This combines the Heat, flame, and Solar energy manipulation of Astronomy with the Shaddow of Occlutiology. These flames are extremely hot, able to melt even some other energies, and a variety of substances which hard of some medium strength. It becomes even more powerful with heat/solar sources around. It also can be made a completely solid flame, so that it becomes a barrier, or it can be made like a gas, which diffuses quickly throughout the area, burning and melting through the area around. It also has Shaddow's corruptive nature.

Black Ice: Combined freezing powers of Astronomy with Shaddow of Occlutiology. This creates ice which is super-resistant to melting any any stage that its in, snow, freezing blasts, hail, etc. However, the ice can also be then transformed into a gasous freezing stuff that freezes whatever it touches. It can be inverted back and forth like that.

Altus:

Dimension Force: Combining the powers of Teliology, Astronomy, and Occlutiology, I have a strong mix of energy which I call Dimensional Force. The most useful thing I can do with this is to create Dimension Voids or wormholes that can have several different abilities. These and other uses listed below.

-Dimension Voids/Holes: These are voids that are created by combining portals and teliological power from Teliology, gravity from Astronomy, and Shaddow and shadows from Occlutiology. These DVs have several uses, the most basic would be very quick transportation for me, as I can suck myself through a series of them to end up wherever. However, with the gravity part, I can also allow them, to pull objects and such around them with much force. These Voids, when activated, use teliology to pull at an objects or person's reality, and also with occlutiology, their shadow. Lastly, they lead to an dimension created by the Dimensional Force (see dimension creation below), which is filled with Dimension Force, which hold it together, and give me complete control over what enters and is within them. Thus, anything/one sucked in would be thrown into a bunch of my own powers/energies, and thus have to overcome the energy to break out. The Voids can also be made to connect with other spaces, and thus allows them to be used as portals like stated before.

Dimensional Voids
Spoiler:

-Dimension Creation: Can create small spaces which are alter-dimensional. These spaces are just like what the Voids lead through. I can create these anywhere, and in anything that I have access to, even within my own being. I also have complete control over the insides of these dimensions, so whatever enters them can be more easily effected, although actual things which enter them cannot be simply broken down, it must be overcome by the Dimensional Force inside. Note: If one is sucked into a dimension/enters one, they can break out with enough energy to overpower the dimension.

Dimension, what they look like.
Spoiler:

Other Abilities:

Eclipse Form: There is a seal that is on my arm, that once fed even a small amount of energy, will activate, and place me in my original Eclipse Form. When this happens, my full powers over Shaddow and Occlutiology are unleashed, making any attacks from them 10x stronger, and expend less energy, etc. When it is activated, the Eclipsian Armor and Spear (explained in weapons/artifacts list) also appear on me, as well as a natural aura of Shaddow that normally comes with an Eclipse.

Eclipse Form
Spoiler:

Wings: More of a bodily weapon of sorts that can be retracted fully, and also extended at a moments notice would be my black feathered wings. These wings are quite special, not only being able to carry me at very fast rates through the air, but also being able to form feathers into many knife like projectiles that can be lanched from them. The Feathers are sharper than most swords, and can easily pierce or slice through harder metals with ease. The Feathers and wings themselves also carry and generate an odd oil, which can be used to heal me, but also can be used as a energy repellent, like bug spray, that resists all kinds of energy from touching me, expect energy that I release from my own body. This oil is very toxic to the body, so if a feather slices you, you may want to watch out.

Wings
Spoiler:

Last edited by Medius on Tue May 04, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

Medius's Powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medius's Powers   Medius's Powers I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:32 pm

before i continue with what i am to say. what rank are you medius?
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

Medius's Powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medius's Powers   Medius's Powers I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:30 pm

Anyways...I'll answer your questions rather quickly and ram some powers down....=D

Since he was an antagonist and became supposedly good I guess from what I see and what I don't read....well anyways since he turned good he starts like everyone else on this forum....at the bottom of the bottom, yeah 7th rank.

Now with this Rank set in stone time to water down some moves.....like so *pulls out a water hoes and turns the water, utterly spraying everything.* There.....now to the real matter. Since you are of the 7th rank there are limitations on what your power does for example. Yeah I'm fixing the spelling error's it irks me
Quote :
Shaddow: Allows to me form and manipulate Shaddow. Being an Eclipse, I'm very adept at using this, being able to form its solidity to that of diamonds, and in the next second make it diffuse into a shadowy, black smoke or gas like substance, making me able to make it very mobile.
Now from this jutsu of the sort whatever you wanna call it, since your 7th rank it won't be well you know not strong like diamonds but the solid example of a diamond is probably where I read this wrong maybe but remember your shaddow won't be unbreakable like diamonds. Now the next part I see a soon to be problem is the slipping through places and instantly reappearing. Since that can be spammed quite A LOT I'm going to ask for you not able to use it at the rank you are now maybe 4th rank or higher...
Back to top Go down
Taz
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Taz

Rep. : 11

Medius's Powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medius's Powers   Medius's Powers I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:32 pm

I will have to agree with Unknown on this one. :c
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Medius's Powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medius's Powers   Medius's Powers I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:33 pm

ok so he is 7th rank alright
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Medius's Powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medius's Powers   Medius's Powers I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:38 pm

Why thank you Kimichi C: anyways this also caught my attention for this would be unable to be used until maybe 1st or 2nd rank....and it would be this...

Quote :
Self-Shadow Suffocation: Allows me to connect with a persons shadow, and then once contact is made, to take their own shadow, and wrap it around them, and well, strangle/suffocate them. Since its their own shadow, not one of my own, they will be fighting against themselves for control. Can also be used on allies as a teleportation method/allows me to Shadow Slip them, transporting them to safety.

For it's above ones rank to connect with someone else's shadow and utterly well you know kill them? It's an inescapable jutsu can't move cause there killing their self....this is utterly not allowed D< . And yes I made fixed spelling in my quotes 8D
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Medius's Powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medius's Powers   Medius's Powers I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:42 pm

i made a quick suggestion involving his artifacts although it was rushed jsyk. so you can review that later to make sure i got everything in my rush if you want
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Energy Type : Solar

Medius's Powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medius's Powers   Medius's Powers I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:46 pm

Since Medius was an antagonist, he has to take a ranking exam in the Academy without restrictions before any rank or powers are determined. I even told him this in a PM, so please head over the the Academy and get an exam done. Let's not be so quick to jump to these kinds of conclusions.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Medius's Powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medius's Powers   Medius's Powers I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:49 pm

oh sorry bout that then i take back all my suggestions then for now til a rank is decided
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Medius's Powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medius's Powers   Medius's Powers I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:50 pm

I'll rank him I got nothing else better to do :3
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

Rep. : 11

Medius's Powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medius's Powers   Medius's Powers I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:50 pm

I think there might have already been a plan to rank him? Im not sure.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Energy Type : Solar

Medius's Powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medius's Powers   Medius's Powers I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:51 pm

Yep, Medius is mine +_+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Medius's Powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medius's Powers   Medius's Powers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medius's Powers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Character Info :: Techniques and Abilities-
Jump to: